Looking for Xbox friends for my nephew, 8 y/o. Any Online Communities for Parents?

Discus and support Looking for Xbox friends for my nephew, 8 y/o. Any Online Communities for Parents? in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; My nephew received a new Xbox Series S for Christmas, and he’s limited to only party chat with friends approved around his age. We talked to him about... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by JustinMyZone, Jan 4, 2023.

1. JustinMyZone
    JustinMyZone Guest

Looking for Xbox friends for my nephew, 8 y/o. Any Online Communities for Parents?

My nephew received a new Xbox Series S for Christmas, and he’s limited to only party chat with friends approved around his age. We talked to him about internet etiquette and how he’s too young to be able to chat freely with everyone online, but he was so excited to talk and play with others. He doesn’t have many friends at his school that have Xbox’s yet, and I can’t find any communities online for parents with young kids in need of friends to play with. He likes to play Roblox, Minecraft, RecRoom, and tons of other games. If anyone knows of a community for parents to find friends for their children, please let me know, or if you’re in the same boat with kids around the same age, we can talk and exchange gamertags.

:)

JustinMyZone, Jan 4, 2023
  2. Tomm_A Win User

Hello,

We haven't heard from you in 72 hours, so we assume your problem has been solved. We won't be monitoring this topic going forward, so if you need more help, please create a new topic to discuss these concerns by clicking this link: Create a new question or start a discussion (microsoft.com).

[​IMG]

Thank you for your understanding.

Respectfully

Xbox Forum Moderator

Microsoft Community
  3. Tomm_A Win User

Hello JustinMyZone,

Welcome to Xbox Community Forum. Thank you for sharing your concern with us today and we hope that all is well.

We understand that you are trying to find more friends by joining communities online. We know how important it is to you. Let us check on this together and sort this out. Rest assured, we will do anything in our capability to assist you with your concern.

To increase the chances of joining more communities and make the child's profile visible to other group aside from the usual friends, we need to make some changes with the settings under privacy tab on Privacy and online safety. An organizer in an Xbox family group can manage settings for members who are in the family group. Kids can only see (and not manage) their own settings.

Here's how to change:

• Sign in to your Microsoft account at Xbox.com.
    • Select your gamertag, and then select the More actions button ().
    • Select Xbox settings, and then select Privacy & online safety.

Note: Because you’re accessing sensitive info, you may have to enter your password or PIN.
    • Select the gamertag for the account that you want to manage.
    • Select either the Xbox Series X|S, Xbox One, and Windows 10 devices Online Safety tab or the Privacy tab.
    • Review the current settings and update any that you want to change. Setting it to Everyone will make you visible to other communities. Select Submit to save the changes.

Note: You must select Submit at the bottom of the page before leaving or switching to another tab. If you don't submit the changes before you move to the other tab, your changes won't be saved.
    • Have the member sign in and then sign out of their account on the console to make sure the changes take effect.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

We look forward to your response. Kindly let us know, if there is any misunderstanding or clarifications of our description by sending us a reply.

Sincerely,

Xbox Forum Moderator

Microsoft Community
  4. isturbo1984 Win User

Shall i waste $60 on Black ops 2 ?

people should understand that BOII and MW3 were developed by different people. the difference being a painting by my 3 y-o nephew and Leonardo. but all some people see is the "CoD" logo and the Activision one.
  5. The Tobbler Win User

Safe Minecraft server for young kids under 10

My nephew is looking for kids his own age to play with. His GT is and he's 8 yrs old
  6. iAmBlackWidow Win User

Looking for nice kids to play minecraft creative

My 6 y/o loves minecraft especially creative mode. He's always looking for friends to play with online. Pls add him his gt is SKY DEADPOOL - clearly he's a fan of superheroes ;) he also has the basic headset and loves to talk while playing.

gt SKY DEADPOOL on xbox One

gt on minecraft xbox360
Thema:

1. Looking for Xbox friends for my nephew, 8 y/o. Any Online Communities for Parents? - Similar Threads - Looking friends nephew

2. so my xbox wired controller is acting wierd on xbox game pass app it makes me look around...

in XBoX on Consoles
    so my xbox wired controller is acting wierd on xbox game pass app it makes me look around...: so my xbox wired controller is acting wierd on xbox game pass app it makes me look around LT and RT instead of one of my joysticks f4b7a134-1bf5-46de-a074-9f4c339e40f9
  3. As this other person said I wish U could look at your old profile pictures as I would love...

in XBoX Accessibility
    As this other person said I wish U could look at your old profile pictures as I would love...: I hope this really does happen 27301770-5608-4b09-bd41-71ed6fd7e114
  4. I cant post or “be interested” in any looking for group posts

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    I cant post or “be interested” in any looking for group posts: I cant post a looking for group or “be interested” on my main account but can if i make a new account i checked my moderation and ban history and i haven't received any suspensions apart from a...
  5. How do you get enforced from making a looking for group post for a roleplay community?

in XBoX on Windows
    How do you get enforced from making a looking for group post for a roleplay community?: I've been trying to recruit members for my group and every time I do my post gets taken down and I get enforced over and over again, I have many enforcements from making looking for group posts...
  6. All of my PC games keep freezing. Looking for any recommendations

in XBoX on Windows
    All of my PC games keep freezing. Looking for any recommendations: everywhere I look for answers to this problem, they keep telling me to update my display drivers (every driver on my pc is up to date and windows says there are no updates). Every game I try goes...
  7. Suspended for making innocent looking for group posts

in XBoX on Windows
    Suspended for making innocent looking for group posts: A couple of days ago I was playing R6 Siege with 2 of my friends and we decided we wanted to help out lower-level players improve, so I made a total of 3 looking for group posts across a time...
  8. iOS Beta friend notifications look like this for anyone else?

in XboX Insiders
    iOS Beta friend notifications look like this for anyone else?: [IMG] submitted by /u/foxbot01 [link] [comments]
  9. What do achievements, invites, friend online etc notifications look in the new build?

in XboX Insiders
    What do achievements, invites, friend online etc notifications look in the new build?: Anyone have a screenshot? submitted by /u/harryhaj [link] [comments]
  10. Looking for a dedicated friend /Pro Gamer FOR Destiny? LOOK NO FURTHER!!!!

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Looking for a dedicated friend /Pro Gamer FOR Destiny? LOOK NO FURTHER!!!!: What's up everyone. Hi my name is Josh. Gamertag,.... Yep, that's me. I am looking for dedicated, non-fearful players, to play destiny. I am NOT looking for cowards who quit the game before...