Looking for teammate in Gears of War 2.

Discus and support Looking for teammate in Gears of War 2. in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; If anybody wants to play co-operative with me, please let me know. My GT is the same as my name on here. 4569e9da-cb59-4a0c-8611-d89be1ec5273 Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by MrGottaGetReady, Jul 28, 2017.

  1. Looking for teammate in Gears of War 2.


    If anybody wants to play co-operative with me, please let me know. My GT is the same as my name on here.

    :)
     
    MrGottaGetReady, Jul 28, 2017
    #1
  2. Baltringue29
    Baltringue29 Guest
    Looking for borderland 2 teammates

    Hi I'm 28, and I am also looking for Borderlands 2 teammates. I have a lvl 38 Maya and all the DLC (campaign related+the 2 level cap boost). Finished the main story, captain scarlet and Mr. Torgue add-on. I have a headset but am usually quiet. I'm all right
    to share the loots. (though if you find a nice elemental sniper, shotgun and smg that you don't need i would gladly take it) I'm currently trying to beat the game on path 2 but can't beat captain flynt... I'm in the EST time zone (-5 GMT) and also speak french
    as my main language. (i'm okay with english but have an accent) Thats about all. I'll try to add you all if you don't mind Looking for teammate in Gears of War 2. ;)
     
    Baltringue29, Jul 28, 2017
    #2
  3. Looking for gamer friends...

    Added as well. Always looking for new Blops 2 teammates. =)
     
    Defy Lightning, Jul 28, 2017
    #3
  4. penitent7angent Win User

    GoW Ultimate Edition collection?

    I have Gears of war 1, 3 and Judgment, but Gears of War 2 isn't available in my "ready to install" list, unlike the other items, I have looked at the Xbox Live Market place and Gears of War 2 just says "Bundle Only". I have bought and played Gears of War
    Ultimate Edition from Day one, so why is just Gears of War 2 missing?
  5. LuvJooLongTIME Win User

    Rate Gears for Campaign and Multiplayer?

    Campaign

    1. Gears of War 3

    2. Gears of War

    Haven't beat gears 2 compaign

    Multiplayer

    1. Gears of War 3

    2. Gears of War 2

    3. Gears of War
  6. Mister Mascot Win User

    I believe i have unlocked the golden lancer skin but for some reason its not showing up

    Hey there SSJ Sto,

    The Golden Lancer in Gears of War 3 can only be obtained by 2 methods.

    1. As part of the Limited Edition of Gears of War 2. All who had it in Gears of War 2 will have it in Gears of War 3.

    2. The second way to obtain the Gold Lancer is to get the "Veteran Gear" Achievement in Gears of War 2.

    Do you own the Limited Edition of Gears of War 2 or have the "Veteran Gear" Achievement in Gears of War 2?
  7. Juxtapose13 Win User

    Great Canadian Deals - The New Thread

    [quote user="onyx62is"]

    Not sure if this deal applies to Canada as well but it's a good one if it does.

    Pre-order
    Gears of War Judgement and get Gears 2 or 3 free
    .

    [/quote]

    I checked the Canadian site and there's nothing mentioned there. For the American site, looks like you also get a downloadable token for
    Gears of War.
  8. ezdoesit510 Win User

    gold skins

    Gold Lancer

    The golden lancer was part of the Epic Edition of Gears of War 2, and all who had it in Gears of War 2 will have it in Gears of War 3. The second way to obtain the Gold Lancer is to get the "Veteran Gear" Achievement in Gears of War 2.

    Gold Hammerburst

    The Golden Hammerburst was part of a midnight-madness event for Gears of War 2. Also, if you get the Veteran Gear achievement in Gears of War 2 it will unlock the golden skin for all five starter weapons.
Thema:

Looking for teammate in Gears of War 2.

Loading...
  1. Looking for teammate in Gears of War 2. - Similar Threads - Looking teammate Gears

  2. 27M looking for people to play / chat with on xbox

    in XboX Insiders
    27M looking for people to play / chat with on xbox: See if anyone bites or not submitted by /u/eyenoahway1 [link] [comments]
  3. Profile years are wrong when looking at badges

    in XboX Insiders
    Profile years are wrong when looking at badges: When I look at my friends profile it show how many years they had the account since, so I looked at mine and it’s incorrect. Is there a way to fix it ? I’ve had the account since 2017 but it shows...
  4. A New Look for Reforj: Explore the World's Stunning Rixel Transformation

    in XboX Insiders
    A New Look for Reforj: Explore the World's Stunning Rixel Transformation: [IMG] Reforj just got its biggest visual upgrade yet. Title Update 8 introduces Rixels, a brand-new technology that's completely transformed the look of the game, delivering sharper visuals,...
  5. Lucky enough to have PBA 2026?? Looking to play in a league or tournament??

    in XboX Insiders
    Lucky enough to have PBA 2026?? Looking to play in a league or tournament??: We have a smaller smooth running discord that we have changed to a PBA 2026 one and have all kinds of things going on. We paused on the Solo matches and put our focus to our new 2v2 Double...
  6. Level 10 Insider looking for Alpha Ring access to test the new Cloud Home UI

    in XboX Insiders
    Level 10 Insider looking for Alpha Ring access to test the new Cloud Home UI: Hi everyone and Xbox Team,I've been a dedicated Xbox Insider for over 3 years now and just reached Level 10 (Gamertag: vT4Ghost4King4v).I am currently in the Beta Ring but I really want to test...
  7. (Party Chat glitches) on xbox Went to play my game could not hear my party so I looked and...

    in XboX Insiders
    (Party Chat glitches) on xbox Went to play my game could not hear my party so I looked and...: When I was playing my party suddenly cut out I do have 5Gz internet so I know it was not on my end and I know it wouldn't be on another person's end either I had delt with this issue before so...
  8. Unenrolled, now my display looks strange.

    in XboX Insiders
    Unenrolled, now my display looks strange.: I unenrolled my console from the insider program, now it looks wierd. My theme and display color is Dark Grey but it looks brown. It doesn't show on picture very well but it definitely looks...
  9. Looking to replaced Xbox because of lightning strike

    in XboX Insiders
    Looking to replaced Xbox because of lightning strike: I have multiple questions. Preface, My apartment got struck by lightning and my xbox series s and monitor do not work anymore. The Xbox turns on for about a minute but nothing on the screen turns...
  10. Help for people looking for the latest Xbox Features

    in XboX Insiders
    Help for people looking for the latest Xbox Features: Hey! A lot of new people are looking for help on how to get access to the latest Xbox Features! Let me see if I can't help a bit for newer people. First, I'd like to explain how Xbox Insiders...