Looking for steering wheel recomendation

Discus and support Looking for steering wheel recomendation in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Looking for a steering wheel that wiil work with xbox one s, forza, dirt and rally games. 0df050b9-51d1-4fd6-aaeb-8c8d35dca216 Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by CRAFT812, Dec 24, 2017.

  1. CRAFT812
    CRAFT812 Guest

    Looking for steering wheel recomendation


    Looking for a steering wheel that wiil work with xbox one s, forza, dirt and rally games.

    :)
     
    CRAFT812, Dec 24, 2017
    #1
  2. Krak1oV
    Krak1oV Guest
    steering wheel for xbox one

    hi guys

    I know mad catz is releasing a steering wheel, but im looking for a wheel with a clutch pedal, does anyone know if there are other companys making a wheel?
     
    Krak1oV, Dec 24, 2017
    #2
  3. steering wheel for xbox one

    Anyone remember that stupid U looking wireless steering wheel designed for froza lol. That was a great simulation right there.
     
    DJ SANDSTORM407, Dec 24, 2017
    #3
  4. pn_taylor
    pn_taylor Guest

    Looking for steering wheel recomendation

    There's a few to choose from and it all depends on how much you want to invest. There's the Logitech G920, the Fanatec CSL Elite Advanced pack for XOne (costly but pretty sweet and use myself) or the Thrustmaster TX. They'll work with all the games you stated,
    however, you may need to look at adding a handbrake and that will increase the cost.

    There are cheaper wheels but they'd be my recommendations.
     
    pn_taylor, Jan 2, 2018
    #4
  5. pn_taylor Win User

    Looking for steering wheel recomendation

    There's a few to choose from and it all depends on how much you want to invest. There's the Logitech G920, the Fanatec CSL Elite Advanced pack for XOne (costly but pretty sweet and use myself) or the Thrustmaster TX. They'll work with all the games you stated,
    however, you may need to look at adding a handbrake and that will increase the cost.

    There are cheaper wheels but they'd be my recommendations.
  6. ErraticFox-7504C081- Win User

    My Xbox car

    Yeah, that is pretty cool. :p Keep up the good job. You should somehow make your steering wheel a look like Xbox Steering wheel :p
  7. NiteTimeOwl3533 Win User

    Steering wheel for Xbox one

    Thanks for the recommendation i will look into that steering wheel
  8. Tezzarrific Win User

    steering wheel not working

    does not look like its compatible, it is a fairly old steering wheel.
  9. giovanniiorio1 Win User

    XBOX ONE S and Thrustmaster TMX FFB EU PRO

    Hey. The problem with the wheel Thrustmaster TMX FFB EU PRO, does not work in the game NFS Payback. Only the buttons on the steering wheel work, the steering wheel and pedals do not want to work in the game. Supports this game control by steering
    wheel and pedals?
Thema:

Looking for steering wheel recomendation

Loading...
  1. Looking for steering wheel recomendation - Similar Threads - Looking steering wheel

  2. 27M looking for people to play / chat with on xbox

    in XboX Insiders
    27M looking for people to play / chat with on xbox: See if anyone bites or not submitted by /u/eyenoahway1 [link] [comments]
  3. Profile years are wrong when looking at badges

    in XboX Insiders
    Profile years are wrong when looking at badges: When I look at my friends profile it show how many years they had the account since, so I looked at mine and it’s incorrect. Is there a way to fix it ? I’ve had the account since 2017 but it shows...
  4. A New Look for Reforj: Explore the World's Stunning Rixel Transformation

    in XboX Insiders
    A New Look for Reforj: Explore the World's Stunning Rixel Transformation: [IMG] Reforj just got its biggest visual upgrade yet. Title Update 8 introduces Rixels, a brand-new technology that's completely transformed the look of the game, delivering sharper visuals,...
  5. Lucky enough to have PBA 2026?? Looking to play in a league or tournament??

    in XboX Insiders
    Lucky enough to have PBA 2026?? Looking to play in a league or tournament??: We have a smaller smooth running discord that we have changed to a PBA 2026 one and have all kinds of things going on. We paused on the Solo matches and put our focus to our new 2v2 Double...
  6. Level 10 Insider looking for Alpha Ring access to test the new Cloud Home UI

    in XboX Insiders
    Level 10 Insider looking for Alpha Ring access to test the new Cloud Home UI: Hi everyone and Xbox Team,I've been a dedicated Xbox Insider for over 3 years now and just reached Level 10 (Gamertag: vT4Ghost4King4v).I am currently in the Beta Ring but I really want to test...
  7. (Party Chat glitches) on xbox Went to play my game could not hear my party so I looked and...

    in XboX Insiders
    (Party Chat glitches) on xbox Went to play my game could not hear my party so I looked and...: When I was playing my party suddenly cut out I do have 5Gz internet so I know it was not on my end and I know it wouldn't be on another person's end either I had delt with this issue before so...
  8. Unenrolled, now my display looks strange.

    in XboX Insiders
    Unenrolled, now my display looks strange.: I unenrolled my console from the insider program, now it looks wierd. My theme and display color is Dark Grey but it looks brown. It doesn't show on picture very well but it definitely looks...
  9. Looking to replaced Xbox because of lightning strike

    in XboX Insiders
    Looking to replaced Xbox because of lightning strike: I have multiple questions. Preface, My apartment got struck by lightning and my xbox series s and monitor do not work anymore. The Xbox turns on for about a minute but nothing on the screen turns...
  10. Help for people looking for the latest Xbox Features

    in XboX Insiders
    Help for people looking for the latest Xbox Features: Hey! A lot of new people are looking for help on how to get access to the latest Xbox Features! Let me see if I can't help a bit for newer people. First, I'd like to explain how Xbox Insiders...