Looking for squad mates on oceania server.

Discus and support Looking for squad mates on oceania server. in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I am looking for team mates who like to communicate and work together as a team to play duo's and squads with on a regular basis so we dont have to... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by spiffy939, Jan 6, 2018.

  1. spiffy939
    spiffy939 Guest

    Looking for squad mates on oceania server.


    I am looking for team mates who like to communicate and work together as a team to play duo's and squads with on a regular basis so we dont have to play in random squads all the time. I play this game for fun socially and not bothered by results or skill
    level and would like to find similar gamers to team up with.

    If you are looking for similar players add you name here or add my gamer tag : jeff ess.

    Just to note this is for people playing on the OCEANIA SERVER.

    (the game lags too much when you dont play on the best server for your area)

    :)
     
    spiffy939, Jan 6, 2018
    #1
  2. Up1nSpace
    Up1nSpace Guest
    Looking for Squad Mates

    Here we go again new guy tells you what to do.this is going to be a good one........heheheheehehe
     
    Up1nSpace, Jan 6, 2018
    #2
  3. Looking for Squad Mates

    Got a Mic

    Play my position, ****/medic usually, drop ammo and revive team mates

    Play to the objectives

    Play either normal or Hardcore mode

    add me for games

     
    SpaceCenturion, Jan 6, 2018
    #3
  4. Buick350X Win User

    Looking for Squad Mates.

    ill be back to Ghost once DLC drops, always up for squads stuff.
  5. CurvingKenny1 Win User

    Looking for Squad Mates.

    I'll play if we don't do squads
  6. animals68 Win User

    Looking for squad mates??

    I also have no friends left they have all jumped ship to Next Gen already which sucks, I'll need to clear some space but yeah Friend request incoming.
  7. GRAW2ROBZ Win User

    Looking for squad-mates...

    I might be looking for some new people to roll with. What times ya play at? I play from noon til anywhere on central time.
  8. MC5EVP Win User

    Looking for squad mates??

    After looking further, I agree with you. It's getting out of hand in here.
Thema:

Looking for squad mates on oceania server.

Loading...
  1. Looking for squad mates on oceania server. - Similar Threads - Looking squad mates

  2. 27M looking for people to play / chat with on xbox

    in XboX Insiders
    27M looking for people to play / chat with on xbox: See if anyone bites or not submitted by /u/eyenoahway1 [link] [comments]
  3. Profile years are wrong when looking at badges

    in XboX Insiders
    Profile years are wrong when looking at badges: When I look at my friends profile it show how many years they had the account since, so I looked at mine and it’s incorrect. Is there a way to fix it ? I’ve had the account since 2017 but it shows...
  4. A New Look for Reforj: Explore the World's Stunning Rixel Transformation

    in XboX Insiders
    A New Look for Reforj: Explore the World's Stunning Rixel Transformation: [IMG] Reforj just got its biggest visual upgrade yet. Title Update 8 introduces Rixels, a brand-new technology that's completely transformed the look of the game, delivering sharper visuals,...
  5. Lucky enough to have PBA 2026?? Looking to play in a league or tournament??

    in XboX Insiders
    Lucky enough to have PBA 2026?? Looking to play in a league or tournament??: We have a smaller smooth running discord that we have changed to a PBA 2026 one and have all kinds of things going on. We paused on the Solo matches and put our focus to our new 2v2 Double...
  6. Level 10 Insider looking for Alpha Ring access to test the new Cloud Home UI

    in XboX Insiders
    Level 10 Insider looking for Alpha Ring access to test the new Cloud Home UI: Hi everyone and Xbox Team,I've been a dedicated Xbox Insider for over 3 years now and just reached Level 10 (Gamertag: vT4Ghost4King4v).I am currently in the Beta Ring but I really want to test...
  7. (Party Chat glitches) on xbox Went to play my game could not hear my party so I looked and...

    in XboX Insiders
    (Party Chat glitches) on xbox Went to play my game could not hear my party so I looked and...: When I was playing my party suddenly cut out I do have 5Gz internet so I know it was not on my end and I know it wouldn't be on another person's end either I had delt with this issue before so...
  8. Unenrolled, now my display looks strange.

    in XboX Insiders
    Unenrolled, now my display looks strange.: I unenrolled my console from the insider program, now it looks wierd. My theme and display color is Dark Grey but it looks brown. It doesn't show on picture very well but it definitely looks...
  9. Looking to replaced Xbox because of lightning strike

    in XboX Insiders
    Looking to replaced Xbox because of lightning strike: I have multiple questions. Preface, My apartment got struck by lightning and my xbox series s and monitor do not work anymore. The Xbox turns on for about a minute but nothing on the screen turns...
  10. ITS LIZARD SQUAD LOOK THEM UP FFS

    in XBoX on Consoles
    ITS LIZARD SQUAD LOOK THEM UP FFS: It's lizard sqaud the hackin group get the word out 0becec9f-80f6-4bce-83d0-e602f8ec60b4