Looking for some help on raising a complaint to Xbox?

Discus and support Looking for some help on raising a complaint to Xbox? in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Trying to get guidance from Xbox on an issue with my series X, I've been totally professional with my commmucation to the hardware support line and... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Badg3r, Nov 10, 2022.

1. Badg3r
    Badg3r Guest

Trying to get guidance from Xbox on an issue with my series X, I've been totally professional with my commmucation to the hardware support line and when I asked for some help to escalate my issue the agent cut me off, I cant call back in as being advised my number of calls backs has been reached. Fairly shocked with the whole process so far. Any advice? Thank you

:)

Badg3r, Nov 10, 2022
  2. CarTzy Win User

Hello Badg3r,

Welcome to Xbox Community Forum. Thank you for sharing your concern with us today and we hope that all is well.

I apologize for what occurred. We are aware of the severity of the situation, and while I would love to help you with it, we are unable to do so due to a lack of resources. If you would like to make a complaint, kindly contact the live help once more. Due to the severity of this situation, you may potentially ask for a supervisor.

Thank you for understanding.
  3. MichaelCruse Win User

Raising a Complaint...

Thanks for the reply.

Yes, I understand that the Terms and Conditions state how long the code is valid for and if the balance had expired a month ago I would understand but as it's just two days it seems a bit harsh to not extend the lifetime of the balance. Also, it isn't particularly
    easy to find when your balance is actually due to expire.
  4. ngocphi Win User

Raising a Complaint...

Ya the feedback forums from them. forum hub

Thrre nothing ms can do as giftcards do have promotional points do have expiry

Usually a 1 year after issue

They cant extend it all services have terms and conditions you actually have to follow
  5. PandaMan_12 Win User

My Series S looks horrible.

To no avail, even Ori and the Will of the Wisps looks blurry and the textures look bad. Thanks for your help this far I have raised a ticket with CEX for some extra help.
  6. wolfheart517 Win User

Why can't we talk to a real person in regards to issues šŸ˜”

use the chat, but first raise the complaint, and you need info from the console
Thema:

1. Looking for some help on raising a complaint to Xbox? - Similar Threads - Looking help raising

2. Help with Gaming Monitor - Looking at Ultrawide

in XBoX on Consoles
    Help with Gaming Monitor - Looking at Ultrawide: Hello, I really want an ultra wide monitor but I'm concerned with the sizing issue and possible compatibility issues. Wanted to get some feedback. I also do school and work from home. I would...
  3. I need help fixing this issue it keeps happening with all my games the shadows look...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I need help fixing this issue it keeps happening with all my games the shadows look...: [img] can you help fix this problem 623e46f1-5832-4041-b00b-258e09110c9c
  4. Need help with linking my xbox account to epic games, I have been looking everywhere but I...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Need help with linking my xbox account to epic games, I have been looking everywhere but I...: "There was an error processing the credentials from the external login system, please contact support". This is the message that pops up when I try linking my xbox account to my epic account, I...
  5. Hi looking for help, my battle pass tokens stopped accumulating and I can't get them...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Hi looking for help, my battle pass tokens stopped accumulating and I can't get them...: Tried all basic troubleshooting like restarting, signing out and back in. They were working but just no longer count up, the gold bar gold up around the outside but when it completes no token...
  6. Looking for help on Hitman 3 Connectivity problems

in XboX Insiders
    Looking for help on Hitman 3 Connectivity problems: Lately, I've been experiencing a lot of Hitman 3 connectivity problems. Auto saves constantly fail. Manual saves fail. Saved games from the past show as corrupted when loading. If I go offline,...
  7. Looking for help on a startup error, os build 22000.3542.amd64fre.xb_flt_2202co.220202-1734

in XboX Insiders
    Looking for help on a startup error, os build 22000.3542.amd64fre.xb_flt_2202co.220202-1734: Hey everyone, trying to fix my brothers Xbox one x and noticed it was having a startup error and I've tried all the troubleshoot steps on xbox.com and nothing seems to work but I did look up his...
  8. Help my text on xbox looks really strange almost alien like

in XBoX on Windows
    Help my text on xbox looks really strange almost alien like: Help!! [img] d7c884a6-a10c-4446-a312-620714920c7b
  9. My games donā€™t look 4K anymore help me

in XboX Insiders
    My games donā€™t look 4K anymore help me: I have a 4K UHD TV that i just got for my birthday and When I first got my TV the games weā€™re playing on 4K it was bright an vivid an looks great. But now when I play that same game it looks paler...
  10. Need help with looking for group post

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Need help with looking for group post: Group post said, "I need help with open world star wars game (Xbox won't let me say real name)" and it was deemed inappropriate for whatever reason bcbd4d6a-9d50-4203-84e4-cd558ed28d06