Looking for some gamer girls

Discus and support Looking for some gamer girls in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Hey I'm looking for some gamer girls who still play Xbox 360 games. I'm mostly into playing any Forza, Halo, call of duty, and battlefield. My... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Palaz8, Sep 17, 2017.

1. Palaz8
    Palaz8 Guest

Hey I'm looking for some gamer girls who still play Xbox 360 games. I'm mostly into playing any Forza, Halo, call of duty, and battlefield. My gamertag is so hmu at anytime.

:)

Palaz8, Sep 17, 2017
  2. Vixly
    Vixly Guest
    Looking for some girl gamers.

Hello Forum-goers. Looking for some gamer girls :) I am xSaytan and I recently realized my FR is lacking ladies. I enjoy gaming with girls as I find most of them to be more accepting and just mellow in general. A little bit about me:

I play some CoD but I mostly play halo. I enjoy winning but like to have fun as well. Looking for some gamer girls :) I have a mic, I am 15 and am currently in the Xbox Ambassadors program. I sometimes like to just sit a lobby and chat it up with friends and want to with you guys too!
    Add me Looking for some gamer girls :D

Guys are welcome to add me too!

Vixly, Sep 17, 2017
  3. I love Janna
    I love Janna Guest
    Looking for some {Girl} gamers.

Just add me and i'll invite you to my party. And please 14 or older.

I love Janna, Sep 17, 2017
  4. bowski477 Win User

Looking for some {Girl} gamers.

5. EnenDaveyBoy Win User

Looking for some girl gamers

1, Woman can't drive.

2, if your not playing with us, or at least on our friends list your not showing us.

3, Sexist.....hmm maybe that's just my first comment lol
  6. EnenDaveyBoy Win User

I play while I am wearing a dress, if that counts pls add me.

Before cloud (or everyone in this thread so far) says something funny, he doesn't know me and I have never chatted with him, and I will deny everything.
  7. Azrael008uk Win User

Well there's a couple of things Cloud.

Probably the first is most easily illustrated by my buddy who's gamertag involved his newborn daughter's name.

Even though he was actually a guy because most people read no further than his gamertag he eventually had to go and get it changed because he got fed up of getting messages saying "Hey show us your "rhymes with bits"".
  8. John Dowding Win User

OP check out Gamerchix for female oriented gaming circles.
Thema:

1. Looking for some gamer girls - Similar Threads - Looking gamer girls

2. I'm looking for a single player pc game

in XBoX on Windows
    I'm looking for a single player pc game: Good morning friends I'm looking for a single player pc game of merchant sea and pirates Which one do you have to offer me? 875c1e8d-78ec-4cbf-a009-81e24489f9e5
  3. Looking for group issue

in XBoX on Windows
    Looking for group issue: Hi, there is currently a exploit in the report system of where you report any looking for group post for "spam or advertising" it would result in 75% of the time the poster of the looking for...
  4. looking for group not working -pc

in XBoX on Consoles
    looking for group not working -pc: iam on pc and my xbox game bar looking for group tab is not working it says "launch a game" when i allready have a game on 1aa5cb1e-d1fc-4926-9464-53940cd24207
  5. Xbox series X screens looks broken and crazy colors when starting HD game

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox series X screens looks broken and crazy colors when starting HD game: I got my Xbox series X about a month or two ago and have had no issues. Today, every time I start a game that has HD enabled, my screen looks cracked with crazy bright colors. I tested non HD...
  6. Help with Gaming Monitor - Looking at Ultrawide

in XBoX on Consoles
    Help with Gaming Monitor - Looking at Ultrawide: Hello, I really want an ultra wide monitor but I'm concerned with the sizing issue and possible compatibility issues. Wanted to get some feedback. I also do school and work from home. I would...
  7. Why cant i look up gamer tags?

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Why cant i look up gamer tags?: My uncle has a xbox 360 and he got multiple acounts for his nieces and nefus. he pays for the game pass for every account so me and my cousins can play games together even though we live far...
  8. Looking for a dedicated friend /Pro Gamer FOR Destiny? LOOK NO FURTHER!!!!

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Looking for a dedicated friend /Pro Gamer FOR Destiny? LOOK NO FURTHER!!!!: What's up everyone. Hi my name is Josh. Gamertag,.... Yep, that's me. I am looking for dedicated, non-fearful players, to play destiny. I am NOT looking for cowards who quit the game before...
  9. ATTENTION ALL XBOX 360 PLAYERS. BE ON THE LOOK OUT FOR ANYONE WITH THE GAMER TAG.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    ATTENTION ALL XBOX 360 PLAYERS. BE ON THE LOOK OUT FOR ANYONE WITH THE GAMER TAG.: I AM WORKING WITH THE XBOX SUPPORT TO BAN HIM FOR LIFE. HE IS VERBALY ABUSING MY DAUGHTER. HE IS CALLING HER A LOT OF NAMES LIKE *** AND *** AND HE IS HACKING HER ACCOUNT SO I CAN'T GET HIM OFF....
  10. Look for girl gamer

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Look for girl gamer: Gametag is Add me Just letting you know I have disability I have kinect and a lot of games massage me on Xbox live and we will play and have fun and video kinect...