Looking for some gamer girls

Discus and support Looking for some gamer girls in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Hey I'm looking for some gamer girls who still play Xbox 360 games. I'm mostly into playing any Forza, Halo, call of duty, and battlefield. My... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Palaz8, Sep 17, 2017.

  1. Palaz8
    Palaz8 Guest

    Looking for some gamer girls


    Hey I'm looking for some gamer girls who still play Xbox 360 games. I'm mostly into playing any Forza, Halo, call of duty, and battlefield. My gamertag is so hmu at anytime.

    :)
     
    Palaz8, Sep 17, 2017
    #1
  2. Vixly
    Vixly Guest
    Looking for some girl gamers.

    Hello Forum-goers. Looking for some gamer girls :) I am xSaytan and I recently realized my FR is lacking ladies. I enjoy gaming with girls as I find most of them to be more accepting and just mellow in general. A little bit about me:

    I play some CoD but I mostly play halo. I enjoy winning but like to have fun as well. Looking for some gamer girls :) I have a mic, I am 15 and am currently in the Xbox Ambassadors program. I sometimes like to just sit a lobby and chat it up with friends and want to with you guys too!
    Add me Looking for some gamer girls :D

    Guys are welcome to add me too!
     
    Vixly, Sep 17, 2017
    #2
  3. I love Janna
    I love Janna Guest
    Looking for some {Girl} gamers.

    Just add me and i'll invite you to my party. And please 14 or older.
     
    I love Janna, Sep 17, 2017
    #3
  4. bowski477 Win User

    Looking for some {Girl} gamers.

  5. EnenDaveyBoy Win User

    Looking for some girl gamers

    1, Woman can't drive.

    2, if your not playing with us, or at least on our friends list your not showing us.

    3, Sexist.....hmm maybe that's just my first comment lol
  6. EnenDaveyBoy Win User

    Looking for some girl gamers

    I play while I am wearing a dress, if that counts pls add me.

    Before cloud (or everyone in this thread so far) says something funny, he doesn't know me and I have never chatted with him, and I will deny everything.
  7. Azrael008uk Win User

    Looking for some girl gamers

    Well there's a couple of things Cloud.

    Probably the first is most easily illustrated by my buddy who's gamertag involved his newborn daughter's name.

    Even though he was actually a guy because most people read no further than his gamertag he eventually had to go and get it changed because he got fed up of getting messages saying "Hey show us your "rhymes with bits"".
  8. John Dowding Win User

    Looking for some girl gamers

    OP check out Gamerchix for female oriented gaming circles.
Thema:

Looking for some gamer girls

Loading...
  1. Looking for some gamer girls - Similar Threads - Looking gamer girls

  2. 27M looking for people to play / chat with on xbox

    in XboX Insiders
    27M looking for people to play / chat with on xbox: See if anyone bites or not submitted by /u/eyenoahway1 [link] [comments]
  3. Profile years are wrong when looking at badges

    in XboX Insiders
    Profile years are wrong when looking at badges: When I look at my friends profile it show how many years they had the account since, so I looked at mine and it’s incorrect. Is there a way to fix it ? I’ve had the account since 2017 but it shows...
  4. A New Look for Reforj: Explore the World's Stunning Rixel Transformation

    in XboX Insiders
    A New Look for Reforj: Explore the World's Stunning Rixel Transformation: [IMG] Reforj just got its biggest visual upgrade yet. Title Update 8 introduces Rixels, a brand-new technology that's completely transformed the look of the game, delivering sharper visuals,...
  5. Lucky enough to have PBA 2026?? Looking to play in a league or tournament??

    in XboX Insiders
    Lucky enough to have PBA 2026?? Looking to play in a league or tournament??: We have a smaller smooth running discord that we have changed to a PBA 2026 one and have all kinds of things going on. We paused on the Solo matches and put our focus to our new 2v2 Double...
  6. Is there any way to look up an old account with just a gamer tag?

    in XBoX Accessibility
    Is there any way to look up an old account with just a gamer tag?: I'm trying to connect my Minecraft to my PSN but originally did it years ago with an old account and I don't remember the email for the account but it tells me what the gamer tag was for that...
  7. Why cant i look up gamer tags?

    in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Why cant i look up gamer tags?: My uncle has a xbox 360 and he got multiple acounts for his nieces and nefus. he pays for the game pass for every account so me and my cousins can play games together even though we live far...
  8. Looking for a dedicated friend /Pro Gamer FOR Destiny? LOOK NO FURTHER!!!!

    in XBoX Games and Apps
    Looking for a dedicated friend /Pro Gamer FOR Destiny? LOOK NO FURTHER!!!!: What's up everyone. Hi my name is Josh. Gamertag,.... Yep, that's me. I am looking for dedicated, non-fearful players, to play destiny. I am NOT looking for cowards who quit the game before...
  9. ATTENTION ALL XBOX 360 PLAYERS. BE ON THE LOOK OUT FOR ANYONE WITH THE GAMER TAG.

    in XBoX Games and Apps
    ATTENTION ALL XBOX 360 PLAYERS. BE ON THE LOOK OUT FOR ANYONE WITH THE GAMER TAG.: I AM WORKING WITH THE XBOX SUPPORT TO BAN HIM FOR LIFE. HE IS VERBALY ABUSING MY DAUGHTER. HE IS CALLING HER A LOT OF NAMES LIKE *** AND *** AND HE IS HACKING HER ACCOUNT SO I CAN'T GET HIM OFF....
  10. Look for girl gamer

    in XBoX Games and Apps
    Look for girl gamer: Gametag is Add me Just letting you know I have disability I have kinect and a lot of games massage me on Xbox live and we will play and have fun and video kinect...