Looking for people tok play

Discus and support Looking for people tok play in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; i mostly play halo 5 but looking to get into others bug need people to play with message me 0a768dff-d285-4a05-9b8b-e4733f1f4f44 Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by shadowwolf4289, Feb 18, 2018.

  1. Looking for people tok play


    i mostly play halo 5 but looking to get into others bug need people to play with message me

    :)
     
    shadowwolf4289, Feb 18, 2018
    #1
  2. Looking for people to play

    Aren't you looking for new friends Galactic? Looking for people tok play :p
     
    Tam1-41522503-E2B4-4276-884A-BBF59C8E100B, Feb 18, 2018
    #2
  3. Looking for people to play

    Just looking to have a group that plays a lot, if interested add me ()...also play Halo 4...above average at both
     
    GumToothRatio, Feb 18, 2018
    #3
  4. Damian Tarrega Win User

    Can someone help me get my Xbox console ban lifted?

    I got banned in private chat ! Xbox is taking this tok far, I'm switching to Nintendo!
  5. Mormon nB Win User

    Looking for people to play with

    add me, i play alot of hard core. and im not that great but oh well
  6. Ohh Camper Win User

    Looking for people to play with

    TDM Dominatation CTF SnD Some hardcore
  7. II PARALLAX II Win User

    looking for people to play with

    think I've heard that story.....which would totally be Primus....but I've often heard it said that "Primus sucks" because they're an unusual act thats 100 times better live, meant to be heard live......sadly, they don't fit in my car, so a recording is the
    best I can do
  8. DTW Dirty Harry Win User

    looking for people to play with

    I don't think anyone got my Primus reference....
Thema:

Looking for people tok play

Loading...
  1. Looking for people tok play - Similar Threads - Looking tok play

  2. 27M looking for people to play / chat with on xbox

    in XboX Insiders
    27M looking for people to play / chat with on xbox: See if anyone bites or not submitted by /u/eyenoahway1 [link] [comments]
  3. Profile years are wrong when looking at badges

    in XboX Insiders
    Profile years are wrong when looking at badges: When I look at my friends profile it show how many years they had the account since, so I looked at mine and it’s incorrect. Is there a way to fix it ? I’ve had the account since 2017 but it shows...
  4. A New Look for Reforj: Explore the World's Stunning Rixel Transformation

    in XboX Insiders
    A New Look for Reforj: Explore the World's Stunning Rixel Transformation: [IMG] Reforj just got its biggest visual upgrade yet. Title Update 8 introduces Rixels, a brand-new technology that's completely transformed the look of the game, delivering sharper visuals,...
  5. Lucky enough to have PBA 2026?? Looking to play in a league or tournament??

    in XboX Insiders
    Lucky enough to have PBA 2026?? Looking to play in a league or tournament??: We have a smaller smooth running discord that we have changed to a PBA 2026 one and have all kinds of things going on. We paused on the Solo matches and put our focus to our new 2v2 Double...
  6. Level 10 Insider looking for Alpha Ring access to test the new Cloud Home UI

    in XboX Insiders
    Level 10 Insider looking for Alpha Ring access to test the new Cloud Home UI: Hi everyone and Xbox Team,I've been a dedicated Xbox Insider for over 3 years now and just reached Level 10 (Gamertag: vT4Ghost4King4v).I am currently in the Beta Ring but I really want to test...
  7. (Party Chat glitches) on xbox Went to play my game could not hear my party so I looked and...

    in XboX Insiders
    (Party Chat glitches) on xbox Went to play my game could not hear my party so I looked and...: When I was playing my party suddenly cut out I do have 5Gz internet so I know it was not on my end and I know it wouldn't be on another person's end either I had delt with this issue before so...
  8. Unenrolled, now my display looks strange.

    in XboX Insiders
    Unenrolled, now my display looks strange.: I unenrolled my console from the insider program, now it looks wierd. My theme and display color is Dark Grey but it looks brown. It doesn't show on picture very well but it definitely looks...
  9. Looking to replaced Xbox because of lightning strike

    in XboX Insiders
    Looking to replaced Xbox because of lightning strike: I have multiple questions. Preface, My apartment got struck by lightning and my xbox series s and monitor do not work anymore. The Xbox turns on for about a minute but nothing on the screen turns...
  10. Help for people looking for the latest Xbox Features

    in XboX Insiders
    Help for people looking for the latest Xbox Features: Hey! A lot of new people are looking for help on how to get access to the latest Xbox Features! Let me see if I can't help a bit for newer people. First, I'd like to explain how Xbox Insiders...