Looking for people to play with on Minecraft Xbox 360 edition.

Discus and support Looking for people to play with on Minecraft Xbox 360 edition. in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Let me know if I can add you or play with you I can also download maps and host them, don't get me wrong I'm a great minecraft player and I've been... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by SYG ECHO, Jan 13, 2014.

1. SYG ECHO
    SYG ECHO Guest

Let me know if I can add you or play with you I can also download maps and host them, don't get me wrong I'm a great minecraft player and I've been playing it a lot then finally got bored and download worlds for more fun.

:)

SYG ECHO, Jan 13, 2014
  2. Knight Wolfe
    Knight Wolfe Guest
    Xbox 360-Friends Portal

Just a portal for people to become friends on Minecraft Xbox 360 Edition.

I'm looking for a few friends, who play Minecraft, and maybe some more games we have in common.

Knight Wolfe, Jan 13, 2014
  3. karthik14
    karthik14 Guest
    Looking for Friends to play with in Minecraft Xbox 360 edition

Hi iam looking for someone to play with me on Minecraft Xbox 360 Edition

Gamer tag:

Sex: male

i like to play survival with friends

karthik14, Jan 13, 2014
  4. Zelborg
    Zelborg Guest

Looking for new Minecraft friends? A place to share your adventures and find help is here. Join our friendly Minecraft group! You've got to be 13+ (old enough to have your real age on facebook) That's the only requirement! We are very active, so this
    group is spam and jerk free

www.facebook.com/.../Minecraft4xbox

Zelborg, Jan 14, 2014
  5. Evil Monkey 730 Win User

Looking for a good group of people

you have to play with friends, the minecraft xbox 360 edition multiplayer servers are only for people on your friends list, ( if you are looking for people to add ) just look through your friends, friends list and see who all is playing minecraft and ask
    them, just be social and you will find people
  6. Thunder Trip Win User

Help Please!

7. SUPERHEAVYDOODY Win User

trying to find herobrines mansion

8. Zelborg Win User

Looking for new Minecraft friends? A place to share your adventures and find help is here. Join our friendly Minecraft group! You've got to be 13+ (old enough to have your real age on facebook) That's the only requirement! We are very active, so this
    group is spam and jerk free

www.facebook.com/.../Minecraft4xbox
  9. Alaska Mustache Win User

Need pro minecraft friends!

Hi looking for people to play Minecraft for the Xbox 360. GT is WaterierCar9684
Thema:

1. Looking for people to play with on Minecraft Xbox 360 edition. - Similar Threads - Looking play Minecraft

2. Am unable to play games in cloud picture breaksup and rolls looks like pixels breaking up

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Am unable to play games in cloud picture breaksup and rolls looks like pixels breaking up: everytime I try to play a game on xboxone in cloud, the picture breaksup into picsels and rolls making playing imposible. How can this be fixed? f58af6d8-ee86-4e13-bf8d-0213295c8b2d
  3. Im playing rainbow six siege and when I try to look for a group it says unable to send...

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Im playing rainbow six siege and when I try to look for a group it says unable to send...: When I try to look for a group in rainbow six siege it tells me unable to send request .....pls help me idk what to do 0d3b8b6a-7ae9-45c1-a1be-a3d0b4a27c2d
  4. Looks like you need to renew EA play....error code 0x803f800d

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Looks like you need to renew EA play....error code 0x803f800d: so trying to play fifa 23 it won’t launch and it says i need to renew ea play 3785ca08-b698-4920-822e-059c5c334d33
  5. Hey I want to play lord of the rings conquest but it's only for xbox 360 look that game was...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Hey I want to play lord of the rings conquest but it's only for xbox 360 look that game was...: Pls put lord of the rings conquest make it compatible im sure the developers wouldn't mind if you ask 44867cae-908f-4cd4-a89d-3c5af26945b5
  6. Why Xbox team does not have a look on improvement of Remote Play Quality via Phone?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why Xbox team does not have a look on improvement of Remote Play Quality via Phone?: Why Xbox team does not have a look on improvement of Remote Play Quality via Phone? I use both PS5 and Xbox series X but for Xbox series X when I remote play, the quality of streaming is far worse...
  7. Look at my screen it’s is so bad color wise it’s all games I done tried to play and

in XboX Insiders
    Look at my screen it’s is so bad color wise it’s all games I done tried to play and: [IMG] submitted by /u/joedoe37 [link] [comments]
  8. I cant play or install a game that bought last year from the xbox store. When i look at the...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I cant play or install a game that bought last year from the xbox store. When i look at the...: I preordered Call of Duty Modern Warfare digital last year, but now i cant play the game or install it. When i look at the game In the games store it says i can buy it....
  9. Looking For New Friends To Play With On Minecraft PE! Look Here.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Looking For New Friends To Play With On Minecraft PE! Look Here.: Looking for like minded people to play with in Minecraft Pocket Edition? Leave a comment introducing yourself with your gamer tag in this post and make some new Minecraft friends on Xbox Live!...
  10. Looking for people to play Destiny with? Look no further!

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Looking for people to play Destiny with? Look no further!: I came across this site a while back and thought i would share it. Its simple to use, no sign up required and it has a solid community already. This will be especially helpful to find Raid...