Looking for people to play minecraft with 8- 13

Discus and support Looking for people to play minecraft with 8- 13 in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I'm bored and I want some more people to play with 2adcd9cf-36de-4857-ae85-099760aff3c2 Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Twistt Jinx, Jan 11, 2014.

1. Twistt Jinx
    Twistt Jinx Guest

I'm bored and I want some more people to play with

:)

Twistt Jinx, Jan 11, 2014
  2. Looking for nice kids to play minecraft creative

looking for friends to play minecraft with for my 13 year old and 8 year old. gamer tags are n and StampySmasher please add them

MistakenAutum, Jan 11, 2014
  3. Bored. Want to play minecraft with someone.

Looking for people to play minecraft xbox one with, im 13 and have a mic. I only play survival!

FreelanceDock89, Jan 11, 2014
  4. MistakenAutum Win User

Looking for nice kids to play minecraft creative

looking for friends to play minecraft with for my 13 year old and 8 year old. gamer tags are n and StampySmasher please add them
  5. SilentPride Win User

Minecraft

Heyy, Im a 13 year old female and im looking for some cool, chill, mature people to play minecraft. No squeakers or anything like that. Just some awesome people would want to make a long lasting server with
  6. BlackRainIsWet Win User

Minecraft

Yo If You're Looking To Play MinecrafT And Are Atleast 13 Add Me @
  7. vPrism xo Win User

Anyone with a world my 7yo son can visit?

My son is 8 and looking for friends to play minecraft with
  8. DreadTurnip883 Win User

Parent looking for gaming friends for Autistic child

I am hoping someone may still look at this thread. My son is 11 and has high functioning autism. He just got xbox live. So far only plays Minecraft. He does not have a mic. He is looking for friends to play Minecraft with. He is a very kind player with
    good sportsmanship. He would not fair well if bullied, so I am supervising all invites. Please message me if want to be online friends. Ages 8-13 only please. Thank you!
Thema:

1. Looking for people to play minecraft with 8- 13 - Similar Threads - Looking play minecraft

2. Am unable to play games in cloud picture breaksup and rolls looks like pixels breaking up

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Am unable to play games in cloud picture breaksup and rolls looks like pixels breaking up: everytime I try to play a game on xboxone in cloud, the picture breaksup into picsels and rolls making playing imposible. How can this be fixed? f58af6d8-ee86-4e13-bf8d-0213295c8b2d
  3. Im playing rainbow six siege and when I try to look for a group it says unable to send...

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Im playing rainbow six siege and when I try to look for a group it says unable to send...: When I try to look for a group in rainbow six siege it tells me unable to send request .....pls help me idk what to do 0d3b8b6a-7ae9-45c1-a1be-a3d0b4a27c2d
  4. Looks like you need to renew EA play....error code 0x803f800d

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Looks like you need to renew EA play....error code 0x803f800d: so trying to play fifa 23 it won’t launch and it says i need to renew ea play 3785ca08-b698-4920-822e-059c5c334d33
  5. Hey I want to play lord of the rings conquest but it's only for xbox 360 look that game was...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Hey I want to play lord of the rings conquest but it's only for xbox 360 look that game was...: Pls put lord of the rings conquest make it compatible im sure the developers wouldn't mind if you ask 44867cae-908f-4cd4-a89d-3c5af26945b5
  6. Why Xbox team does not have a look on improvement of Remote Play Quality via Phone?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why Xbox team does not have a look on improvement of Remote Play Quality via Phone?: Why Xbox team does not have a look on improvement of Remote Play Quality via Phone? I use both PS5 and Xbox series X but for Xbox series X when I remote play, the quality of streaming is far worse...
  7. Look at my screen it’s is so bad color wise it’s all games I done tried to play and

in XboX Insiders
    Look at my screen it’s is so bad color wise it’s all games I done tried to play and: [IMG] submitted by /u/joedoe37 [link] [comments]
  8. I cant play or install a game that bought last year from the xbox store. When i look at the...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I cant play or install a game that bought last year from the xbox store. When i look at the...: I preordered Call of Duty Modern Warfare digital last year, but now i cant play the game or install it. When i look at the game In the games store it says i can buy it....
  9. Looking For New Friends To Play With On Minecraft PE! Look Here.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Looking For New Friends To Play With On Minecraft PE! Look Here.: Looking for like minded people to play with in Minecraft Pocket Edition? Leave a comment introducing yourself with your gamer tag in this post and make some new Minecraft friends on Xbox Live!...
  10. Looking for people to play Destiny with? Look no further!

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Looking for people to play Destiny with? Look no further!: I came across this site a while back and thought i would share it. Its simple to use, no sign up required and it has a solid community already. This will be especially helpful to find Raid...