Looking for people to play ESO!

Discus and support Looking for people to play ESO! in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Hi, I don't know many people that play Elder Scrolls Online so I'm posting here in the hopes of finding some new people to play with. My main... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Ccaveman92, Dec 21, 2015.

1. Ccaveman92
    Ccaveman92 Guest

Hi, I don't know many people that play Elder Scrolls Online so I'm posting here in the hopes of finding some new people to play with.

My main character is in the Aldmeri Dominion faction and I'm currently Veteran Rank 10 (Just finished Cadwell's Gold)

I'm looking for people in the same faction, around the same level, that speak English, have a headset and want to group up for questing in Craglorn and maybe grouping up for the daily dungeon pledges.

Add and send me a message @

Looking for people to play ESO! :)

:)

Ccaveman92, Dec 21, 2015
  2. Looking for people to play ESO

Title says it all. Don't have too many people online anymore when I am, and if they are they're not playing ESO...

It'd be nice to make some new friends. I'm just trying to drink, relax, and release my anger in a video game so just send me a message or however it works and let's party.

Tyler Did What, Dec 21, 2015
  3. Fizzyface
    Fizzyface Guest
    ESO - Looking for players

Hey guys,

looking for some people to play ESO with, I'm with the Aldmeri Dominion.

Add me if you want to play and do some group dungeons together Looking for people to play ESO! :)

Fizzyface, Dec 21, 2015
  4. XBA PhoenixKing Win User

looking to make friends on xboxlive to help out with a few games

looking for peeps to play ESO
  5. WILDBUSHDOG Win User

The Shadow Brotherhood Guild is now recruiting for ESO Xbox

I am looking to play ESO when it comes out for xboxone in the spring of 2014. I am a huge fan or the elder scrolls line. I plan to play the typical elf nightblade hopefully specializing in alchmey. I am an adult and I am looking for other adult or at least
    mature minded gamers to play ESO with.
  6. SgtBattleaxe Win User

Who will be jumping into Elder Scrolls On-Line? Game releases on 6/9/2015

Hi. I'll be purchasing eso on launch day and will be spending a lot of time in Tamriel. I've never played eso before. My first and (hopefully) main character will be a breton templar (heals). If anyone wants to add me, feel free. I'm wanting to find some
    people to play with.
  7. Epic Louie Win User

Elder Scrolls Online Xbox One delayed by six months, claims report

This news totally blows. I was really looking forward to playing ESO with some buddies in June. At least it's not a year.
  8. BrisbaniteAU Win User

The anticipation is killing me!

I'm seriously hanging out for this. I have been playing ESO since PC beta and love it. I'm so looking forward to playing it on Xbox.
Thema:

1. Looking for people to play ESO! - Similar Threads - Looking play ESO

2. Among Us, playing from the cloud on mobile, is left thinking in a loop while looking for an...

in XboX Insiders
    Among Us, playing from the cloud on mobile, is left thinking in a loop while looking for an...: When I play using the cloud on my mobile it stays looking for online games in a loop. In the cloud console it works correctly. submitted by /u/xL3aMS1x [link] [comments]
  3. Looking For Group on Xbox Game Bar doesn't detect that I am playing Minecraft

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Looking For Group on Xbox Game Bar doesn't detect that I am playing Minecraft: I used to have no problems with the looking for group widget in the Xbox game bar. Now, every time I play Minecraft (Windows Version) it fails to detect that I am playing it. Every time I go to...
  4. Am unable to play games in cloud picture breaksup and rolls looks like pixels breaking up

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Am unable to play games in cloud picture breaksup and rolls looks like pixels breaking up: everytime I try to play a game on xboxone in cloud, the picture breaksup into picsels and rolls making playing imposible. How can this be fixed? f58af6d8-ee86-4e13-bf8d-0213295c8b2d
  5. Im playing rainbow six siege and when I try to look for a group it says unable to send...

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Im playing rainbow six siege and when I try to look for a group it says unable to send...: When I try to look for a group in rainbow six siege it tells me unable to send request .....pls help me idk what to do 0d3b8b6a-7ae9-45c1-a1be-a3d0b4a27c2d
  6. Looks like you need to renew EA play....error code 0x803f800d

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Looks like you need to renew EA play....error code 0x803f800d: so trying to play fifa 23 it won’t launch and it says i need to renew ea play 3785ca08-b698-4920-822e-059c5c334d33
  7. Hey I want to play lord of the rings conquest but it's only for xbox 360 look that game was...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Hey I want to play lord of the rings conquest but it's only for xbox 360 look that game was...: Pls put lord of the rings conquest make it compatible im sure the developers wouldn't mind if you ask 44867cae-908f-4cd4-a89d-3c5af26945b5
  8. Why Xbox team does not have a look on improvement of Remote Play Quality via Phone?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why Xbox team does not have a look on improvement of Remote Play Quality via Phone?: Why Xbox team does not have a look on improvement of Remote Play Quality via Phone? I use both PS5 and Xbox series X but for Xbox series X when I remote play, the quality of streaming is far worse...
  9. Look at my screen it’s is so bad color wise it’s all games I done tried to play and

in XboX Insiders
    Look at my screen it’s is so bad color wise it’s all games I done tried to play and: [IMG] submitted by /u/joedoe37 [link] [comments]
  10. I cant play or install a game that bought last year from the xbox store. When i look at the...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I cant play or install a game that bought last year from the xbox store. When i look at the...: I preordered Call of Duty Modern Warfare digital last year, but now i cant play the game or install it. When i look at the game In the games store it says i can buy it....