Looking for new people to play with

Discus and support Looking for new people to play with in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I'm looking for new people to play with. I'll play most anything. Recently I've been playing CoD Black Ops 2, Ghosts, Minecraft, and GTAV. But I'm up... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by xX Condor66 Xx, Jan 1, 2014.

1. Looking for new people to play with

I'm looking for new people to play with. I'll play most anything. Recently I've been playing CoD Black Ops 2, Ghosts, Minecraft, and GTAV. But I'm up for anything.

:)

xX Condor66 Xx, Jan 1, 2014
  2. Looking for new people to play with!!!!

Ill add ya you said a few games i still enjoy playing, hopefully we can get some games in soon man

Proudyy oTRAo, Jan 1, 2014
  3. Looking for (new) people to play with.

I have not played multiplayer for awhile, but I just recently got all the single player DLC and I fell in love with the game all over again. So if you want hit me up whenever. This also goes for anyone else. Oh and my mic broke a few weeks ago and I have
    not got the chance to buy a new one just so you know. I hope its not a problem.

xIRONxxMONKEYx, Jan 1, 2014
  4. Looking for new people to play with

SoC clan is recruiting for cod ghost but I also paly other games too

JoshuaCooper44, Jan 1, 2014
  5. Queen x HunT3r Win User

Looking for new people to play with.

@Pirate yeah I'm pretty sure Black ops 2 will bore me in month, but Halo 4 I'm excited for especially that Master chief is back
  6. PIRATE DUCK Win User

I have little faith in both of those games TBH. BLOPS2 just looks like a cheap copy of GRFS with cod elements.
  7. STALKER2k Win User

Public enemy makes me mellow =)
  8. Inferno20 Win User

Check out RevolutionofGaming.com I joined the BF3 Hellfire Brigade and my friends list went from 40 to 90 people I regularly play with in a matter of days. I don't even really consider it a clan, more of a gaming community of people to play and chat with.
    All skill levels welcome, and we play most games.

More info here:
    http://forums.xbox.com/xbox_forums/general_discussion/f/433/t/351223.aspx
  9. Fear Thy Waffle Win User

Always looking for people, if you play core add me.
Thema:

1. Looking for new people to play with - Similar Threads - Looking play

2. Among Us, playing from the cloud on mobile, is left thinking in a loop while looking for an...

in XboX Insiders
    Among Us, playing from the cloud on mobile, is left thinking in a loop while looking for an...: When I play using the cloud on my mobile it stays looking for online games in a loop. In the cloud console it works correctly. submitted by /u/xL3aMS1x [link] [comments]
  3. Looking For Group on Xbox Game Bar doesn't detect that I am playing Minecraft

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Looking For Group on Xbox Game Bar doesn't detect that I am playing Minecraft: I used to have no problems with the looking for group widget in the Xbox game bar. Now, every time I play Minecraft (Windows Version) it fails to detect that I am playing it. Every time I go to...
  4. Am unable to play games in cloud picture breaksup and rolls looks like pixels breaking up

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Am unable to play games in cloud picture breaksup and rolls looks like pixels breaking up: everytime I try to play a game on xboxone in cloud, the picture breaksup into picsels and rolls making playing imposible. How can this be fixed? f58af6d8-ee86-4e13-bf8d-0213295c8b2d
  5. Im playing rainbow six siege and when I try to look for a group it says unable to send...

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Im playing rainbow six siege and when I try to look for a group it says unable to send...: When I try to look for a group in rainbow six siege it tells me unable to send request .....pls help me idk what to do 0d3b8b6a-7ae9-45c1-a1be-a3d0b4a27c2d
  6. Looks like you need to renew EA play....error code 0x803f800d

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Looks like you need to renew EA play....error code 0x803f800d: so trying to play fifa 23 it won’t launch and it says i need to renew ea play 3785ca08-b698-4920-822e-059c5c334d33
  7. Hey I want to play lord of the rings conquest but it's only for xbox 360 look that game was...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Hey I want to play lord of the rings conquest but it's only for xbox 360 look that game was...: Pls put lord of the rings conquest make it compatible im sure the developers wouldn't mind if you ask 44867cae-908f-4cd4-a89d-3c5af26945b5
  8. Why Xbox team does not have a look on improvement of Remote Play Quality via Phone?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why Xbox team does not have a look on improvement of Remote Play Quality via Phone?: Why Xbox team does not have a look on improvement of Remote Play Quality via Phone? I use both PS5 and Xbox series X but for Xbox series X when I remote play, the quality of streaming is far worse...
  9. Look at my screen it’s is so bad color wise it’s all games I done tried to play and

in XboX Insiders
    Look at my screen it’s is so bad color wise it’s all games I done tried to play and: [IMG] submitted by /u/joedoe37 [link] [comments]
  10. I cant play or install a game that bought last year from the xbox store. When i look at the...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I cant play or install a game that bought last year from the xbox store. When i look at the...: I preordered Call of Duty Modern Warfare digital last year, but now i cant play the game or install it. When i look at the game In the games store it says i can buy it....