Looking for new people to mine with

Discus and support Looking for new people to mine with in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Looking for new people to mine with, I'm still running a 360 console but add 8d75541a-ae80-4c3c-aaf3-c83e4e414497 Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by JustDouchin, Nov 23, 2017.

  1. JustDouchin
    JustDouchin Guest

    Looking for new people to mine with


    Looking for new people to mine with, I'm still running a 360 console but add

    :)
     
    JustDouchin, Nov 23, 2017
    #1
  2. Rednessvf
    Rednessvf Guest
    Looking for people to mine with

    Add me if you'd like. I am either playing Minecraft, Mass Effect or Full House Poker.
     
    Rednessvf, Nov 23, 2017
    #2
  3. Looking for people to mine will

    anyone that is intreasted in playing minecraft with me add me im 18 and i have a mic
     
    xCharacter666x, Nov 23, 2017
    #3
  4. Looking for new people to mine with

    i wish I could Looking for new people to mine with :( my gold ran out and I have Xbox 1
     
    Stuck in Abyss, Mar 4, 2018
    #4
  5. Stuck in Abyss Win User

    Looking for new people to mine with

    i wish I could :( my gold ran out and I have Xbox 1
  6. BlackAce8p Win User

    Looking for people to mine will

    Count me in im 21 though ;p
  7. Listed mia 510 Win User

    Looking for people to play mine craft with

  8. Glu10Free Win User

    Looking for serious people to play mine craft with

    Hey man! I've been meaning to come back to your world, but I've just been a bit busy recently. Please don't destroy my house in the clouds! Is Odhin's house/castle still there?
  9. PwnageTacoz12 Win User

    Looking for serious people to play mine craft with

    yeah i got kicked for not having one lol can i still build in your world if i bring my kids mic with me tho?? i got a good idea its adult and evil but it looks great at night and its tall as hell.
Thema:

Looking for new people to mine with

Loading...
  1. Looking for new people to mine with - Similar Threads - Looking mine

  2. 27M looking for people to play / chat with on xbox

    in XboX Insiders
    27M looking for people to play / chat with on xbox: See if anyone bites or not submitted by /u/eyenoahway1 [link] [comments]
  3. Profile years are wrong when looking at badges

    in XboX Insiders
    Profile years are wrong when looking at badges: When I look at my friends profile it show how many years they had the account since, so I looked at mine and it’s incorrect. Is there a way to fix it ? I’ve had the account since 2017 but it shows...
  4. A New Look for Reforj: Explore the World's Stunning Rixel Transformation

    in XboX Insiders
    A New Look for Reforj: Explore the World's Stunning Rixel Transformation: [IMG] Reforj just got its biggest visual upgrade yet. Title Update 8 introduces Rixels, a brand-new technology that's completely transformed the look of the game, delivering sharper visuals,...
  5. Lucky enough to have PBA 2026?? Looking to play in a league or tournament??

    in XboX Insiders
    Lucky enough to have PBA 2026?? Looking to play in a league or tournament??: We have a smaller smooth running discord that we have changed to a PBA 2026 one and have all kinds of things going on. We paused on the Solo matches and put our focus to our new 2v2 Double...
  6. Level 10 Insider looking for Alpha Ring access to test the new Cloud Home UI

    in XboX Insiders
    Level 10 Insider looking for Alpha Ring access to test the new Cloud Home UI: Hi everyone and Xbox Team,I've been a dedicated Xbox Insider for over 3 years now and just reached Level 10 (Gamertag: vT4Ghost4King4v).I am currently in the Beta Ring but I really want to test...
  7. (Party Chat glitches) on xbox Went to play my game could not hear my party so I looked and...

    in XboX Insiders
    (Party Chat glitches) on xbox Went to play my game could not hear my party so I looked and...: When I was playing my party suddenly cut out I do have 5Gz internet so I know it was not on my end and I know it wouldn't be on another person's end either I had delt with this issue before so...
  8. Unenrolled, now my display looks strange.

    in XboX Insiders
    Unenrolled, now my display looks strange.: I unenrolled my console from the insider program, now it looks wierd. My theme and display color is Dark Grey but it looks brown. It doesn't show on picture very well but it definitely looks...
  9. Looking to replaced Xbox because of lightning strike

    in XboX Insiders
    Looking to replaced Xbox because of lightning strike: I have multiple questions. Preface, My apartment got struck by lightning and my xbox series s and monitor do not work anymore. The Xbox turns on for about a minute but nothing on the screen turns...
  10. My entire friends list disappeared. It won’t let me look at anybody’s profile or mine and...

    in XBoX Rewards & Social
    My entire friends list disappeared. It won’t let me look at anybody’s profile or mine and...: It’s really exactly what the thing says restarted several times and sometimes I’ll get like one friend on 754a7808-e04d-48b9-b0c1-71b2f6c43376