Looking for minecraft friends and builders

Discus and support Looking for minecraft friends and builders in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Add me Woozydan 25 Need help as building towers and need assistance Thanks bc18c680-57c5-4d57-bf2c-bc6cdcf5a8f2 Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by WoozyDan25, Jan 14, 2014.

1. WoozyDan25
    WoozyDan25 Guest

Add me Woozydan 25 Need help as building towers and need assistance Thanks

:)

WoozyDan25, Jan 14, 2014
  2. Bubblegump30
    Bubblegump30 Guest
    Minecraft Game With Me

looking for a few builders and wants to make some new friends on minecraft

Bubblegump30, Jan 14, 2014
  3. MAC MOODSTER
    MAC MOODSTER Guest
    Friends

Looking for more minecraft friends to join our large community of survival builders

Send me friend request and message me

moodster1974

MAC MOODSTER, Jan 14, 2014
  4. Zelborg
    Zelborg Guest

Looking for new Minecraft friends? A place to share your adventures and find help is here. Join our friendly Minecraft group! You've got to be 13+ (old enough to have your real age on facebook) That's the only requirment! We are very active, so this
    group is spam and jerk free

www.facebook.com/.../Minecraft4xbox

Zelborg, Jan 14, 2014
  5. Zelborg Win User

Looking for new Minecraft friends? A place to share your adventures and find help is here. Join our friendly Minecraft group! You've got to be 13+ (old enough to have your real age on facebook) That's the only requirment! We are very active, so this
    group is spam and jerk free

www.facebook.com/.../Minecraft4xbox
  6. US Revenge Win User

It's really sad how rare Banjo-Kazooie games have become.

minecraft is a sandbox builder and banjo kazooie is a platformer there isn't much at all in common no matter how you look at it.
  7. BlazinnAKAxxx Win User

17 year old girl looking for xbox 360 friends, the more the merrier c:

26 M Alaska lookin for some builders also on survival, Its always early here and no minecrafters in the evening not many minecraft friends, I've got the GTA V and Bo2 and Advanced Warfare! Building is the game
  8. KLTKmincy Win User

Need minecraft builders and friends

I'm still looking for minecraft friends to play with so feel free to send me a friend request if you want to play together :)
  9. Xx TWML xX Win User

Full game of Minecraft not working.

once you get minecraft working add me

im a excellent builder in minecraft
Thema:

1. Looking for minecraft friends and builders - Similar Threads - Looking minecraft friends

2. Minecraft for PS5 : "Oops! Looks like this Microsoft Account is already linked to a...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft for PS5 : "Oops! Looks like this Microsoft Account is already linked to a...: (No other Xbox/Microsoft or Playstation Support contacts can help me with this, they have tried. Previously mentioned Xbox/Microsoft Support has referred me to try applying for a MC support...
  3. Minecraft PS4 "Oops looks like this account is already connected“

in XBoX Accessibility
    Minecraft PS4 "Oops looks like this account is already connected“: it’s literally the same account name and I haven’t ever played on a different account for Minecraft. I play on PlayStation btw 222c7adf-031b-4a89-ab2e-09ef264703c1
  4. Looks like you need to renew Xbox Game Pass error when trying to load Minecraft. I own...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Looks like you need to renew Xbox Game Pass error when trying to load Minecraft. I own...: I briefly had Xbox Game Pass years ago, but I canceled it and have stayed with a Gold Membership since. I bought Minecraft before ever having Game Pass. Please help! I have tried resetting the...
  5. Im looking to transfer my minecraft world from xbox to pc and when i go into my file...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Im looking to transfer my minecraft world from xbox to pc and when i go into my file...: i'm using adv file explorer and there is no trace of my updated version of the game ed6029d2-7f6b-4d05-9959-af73877cd310
  6. My Minecraft is saying installation stopped at a 100% on my xbox one. I’ve been looking...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My Minecraft is saying installation stopped at a 100% on my xbox one. I’ve been looking...: I’ve tried everything but nothing has helped. any ideas? 9daed548-b68e-496b-9771-1aa8ceb0a0fb
  7. I bought Minecraft, and I checked the same account I bought it on and the error "Looks like...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I bought Minecraft, and I checked the same account I bought it on and the error "Looks like...: Even know I bought the full game, Java and all. It says I need to renew my gold subscription. If I can get any help it would be greatly appreciated. 2e6371bd-821c-4f9c-9c5f-58d597946a48
  8. I lost my account email from minecraft realms is there a way for mojang to go in and look...

in XBoX Accessibility
    I lost my account email from minecraft realms is there a way for mojang to go in and look...: I lost the email and I can't get it back I was wondering if their was a get around so I can play realms again and I have contacted Microsoft multiple times to no avail and it's getting really...
  9. Cannot use my mouse to look around on Minecraft Bedrock

in XBoX on Consoles
    Cannot use my mouse to look around on Minecraft Bedrock: Like the title reads i cannot use my mouse to look around on Miecraft Bedrock version 1.16.40. I can left and right click and scroll just cannot look around, my keyboard works amazing though and...
  10. Minecraft Windows 10 Problem. I look down and the taskbar shows up.

in XBoX on Windows
    Minecraft Windows 10 Problem. I look down and the taskbar shows up.: As I was saying "...I look down and the taskbar shows up." Well, this has been annoying me for ages. I really hate this bug and I wonder if you can fix it! Edit: Couldn't find Minecraft in the...