Looking for mature gamer friends

Discus and support Looking for mature gamer friends in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Hey everyone, I have moved to #xbox for all my gaming few months ago but I really miss the friendships that you get in PC gaming guild. I am looking... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Last Prussian, Oct 15, 2017.

  1. Looking for mature gamer friends


    Hey everyone,

    I have moved to #xbox for all my gaming few months ago but I really miss the friendships that you get in PC gaming guild. I am looking for more mature (well not necessarily mature, but adult) gamers to play on xbox with. I am most interested in historic
    and military games (past, present and future). I play pretty much daily, around 8/9 PST, unless I am on a business trip.

    I started an xbox club to help with this "March or Die". Together we stand, divided we fall. This is a club for mature gamers who like historical and military games. Skill is not important, trying to do your best and not giving up is.

    This club is a democracy, not a dictatorship. List of games will fluctuate with time as we all focus on interesting upcoming games that fit our criteria.

    The plan is to focus on variety of historical & military games, here are some of the current games:

    • Gears of War 4 (club owner owns a copy & actively plays, this is my main game right now)
    • Halo 5: Guardians (club owner owns a copy)
    • World of Tanks (club owner has been playing on PC in the past, starting on xbox)
    • Conan Exiles (not really historically accurate but here it is, club owner pre-ordered)

    Here are some of the upcoming games that I have in mind:

    • Call of Duty: WWII (club owner pre-ordered copy & season pass, I am planning on this to become one of my main games)
    • Assassins Creed Origins (club owner pre-ordered copy & season pass)
    • Sea of Thieves (club owner pre-ordered copy)

    About club owner: 43yrs old, ex-military (Armored Div, Recon), father. When my PC game up on me in December 2016 I just moved over to #Xbox for all of my gaming and have not looked back. My favorite game right now is Gears of War 4, and
    I am really looking forward to playing Call of Duty: WWII and Assassin Creed Origins.

    About the club: This club was created to gather somewhat mature group of folk who like to play a variety of historical and military games.

    Club Rules: No Drama or Drama Queens, No Whining or complaining. We are all adults, let's act like it. That's about it.

    Link to the club web page: Sign in to your Microsoft account

    :)
     
    Last Prussian, Oct 15, 2017
    #1
  2. Reagan2791
    Reagan2791 Guest
    Looking for mature gamers

    I don't know about the OP, but for me, it's more about playing with people in my age group simply due to the likelihood of having more in common, shared life experiences, and being able to relate based on where we are in life. Granted, people in the same age group still come from all walks, but it's a start.
     
    Reagan2791, Oct 15, 2017
    #2
  3. ShantmasterK
    ShantmasterK Guest
    Looking for mature gamers

    If you're decent at shooters, hit me up. Shantmaster K
     
    ShantmasterK, Oct 15, 2017
    #3
  4. CodyTracy Win User

    Looking for mature gamer friends

    Hey there! Feel free to shoot me a friend request. The group of people I play with (and have for multiple years now) are pretty cool. All of us are adults and act like it. If you want to play, feel free to hit us up.

    We mainly play Black Ops 2 and MW3.
  5. DogRox1 Win User

    Looking for mature gamer friends

    doode i am also looking for MATURE players.. Even though Age doesnt tell you much for the person as being mature or not. .. as i seen a 60 year old "gamer" totally act like a12 a year old just because i didnt remember who he was as alot of people were
    coming in and out of that game.. and also because i didnt want to join thier so called Clan! I am 49 years and i play fot fun.. i dont join clans.. and i use headset to communicate but am more comfortable when just two people or even three in the group
    to many more then that it just a headache trying to listen to someone trying to tell you something when every one else is just rudely interrupting yelling crap like... WOW BOOM DID YOU SEE THAT KILL .. or OH MAN I AM STUCK IN THIS ROOM.. etc etc.. hehehe!..
    it just pain in the butt!.. I know we dont have that many games in common but if you want to play Halo 4 campaign with me on legendary.. that would be killer.... hit me up!
  6. Vixly Win User

    Looking for mature gamer friends

    Feel free to add me, although I rarely use a mic.
  7. Melimon Win User

    Looking for mature gamer friends

    I am also looking for older, mature gamers to add to my friends list. Theres too many scary kids out there and those creepy things called 'bronies.' I'm 25, I don't talk much :) Thats a good thing !!
  8. AgentOfChaos451 Win User

    Looking for mature gamer friends

    I'm an old school gamer,feel free to send me a friend request.
Thema:

Looking for mature gamer friends

Loading...
  1. Looking for mature gamer friends - Similar Threads - Looking mature gamer

  2. 27M looking for people to play / chat with on xbox

    in XboX Insiders
    27M looking for people to play / chat with on xbox: See if anyone bites or not submitted by /u/eyenoahway1 [link] [comments]
  3. Profile years are wrong when looking at badges

    in XboX Insiders
    Profile years are wrong when looking at badges: When I look at my friends profile it show how many years they had the account since, so I looked at mine and it’s incorrect. Is there a way to fix it ? I’ve had the account since 2017 but it shows...
  4. A New Look for Reforj: Explore the World's Stunning Rixel Transformation

    in XboX Insiders
    A New Look for Reforj: Explore the World's Stunning Rixel Transformation: [IMG] Reforj just got its biggest visual upgrade yet. Title Update 8 introduces Rixels, a brand-new technology that's completely transformed the look of the game, delivering sharper visuals,...
  5. Lucky enough to have PBA 2026?? Looking to play in a league or tournament??

    in XboX Insiders
    Lucky enough to have PBA 2026?? Looking to play in a league or tournament??: We have a smaller smooth running discord that we have changed to a PBA 2026 one and have all kinds of things going on. We paused on the Solo matches and put our focus to our new 2v2 Double...
  6. Level 10 Insider looking for Alpha Ring access to test the new Cloud Home UI

    in XboX Insiders
    Level 10 Insider looking for Alpha Ring access to test the new Cloud Home UI: Hi everyone and Xbox Team,I've been a dedicated Xbox Insider for over 3 years now and just reached Level 10 (Gamertag: vT4Ghost4King4v).I am currently in the Beta Ring but I really want to test...
  7. (Party Chat glitches) on xbox Went to play my game could not hear my party so I looked and...

    in XboX Insiders
    (Party Chat glitches) on xbox Went to play my game could not hear my party so I looked and...: When I was playing my party suddenly cut out I do have 5Gz internet so I know it was not on my end and I know it wouldn't be on another person's end either I had delt with this issue before so...
  8. Unenrolled, now my display looks strange.

    in XboX Insiders
    Unenrolled, now my display looks strange.: I unenrolled my console from the insider program, now it looks wierd. My theme and display color is Dark Grey but it looks brown. It doesn't show on picture very well but it definitely looks...
  9. Looking to replaced Xbox because of lightning strike

    in XboX Insiders
    Looking to replaced Xbox because of lightning strike: I have multiple questions. Preface, My apartment got struck by lightning and my xbox series s and monitor do not work anymore. The Xbox turns on for about a minute but nothing on the screen turns...
  10. Help for people looking for the latest Xbox Features

    in XboX Insiders
    Help for people looking for the latest Xbox Features: Hey! A lot of new people are looking for help on how to get access to the latest Xbox Features! Let me see if I can't help a bit for newer people. First, I'd like to explain how Xbox Insiders...