Looking for groups not working(Windows 10)

Discus and support Looking for groups not working(Windows 10) in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Whenever I try to make or join a group through looking for group on windows 10 it doesn't work and either tells me "This post is no longer available"... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Minidogg3898, Feb 2, 2023.

1. Minidogg3898
    Minidogg3898 Guest

Whenever I try to make or join a group through looking for group on windows 10 it doesn't work and either tells me "This post is no longer available" or "There was a problem posting your Looking For Group"

:)

Minidogg3898, Feb 2, 2023
  2. Wolf Pack XL 23 Win User

Looking for group not working on Windows 10

Hello! Okay, we understand your issue. Basically, either you computer needs to be restarted, or the servers are the down. Today, Dec 20, 2019, the services for " Looking for Groups " is currently up. Check again and check, and if it doesn't work, restart
    the console you're using. If you need more information or etc, visit the Xbox support site for looking groups: https://support.xbox.com/en-US/browse/xbox-one/xbox-live/Clubs%20and%20Looking%20for%20Group

I hope this answers your question!
  3. NB_510 Win User

What groups are you looking to join. did you search in all forums ?
  4. NickG2002 Win User

Multiple Xbox App Problems on Windows 10

I fixed the issue with Looking for Group posts on the Windows 10 version of the Xbox App by restarting my PC, the other issues haven't been fixed though.
  5. Kimmy_24 Win User

"There was a problem posting your Looking For Group" on Windows 10

Kindly try the next step, please. Try signing in at account.live.com/reputationcheck.

Add your phone number, and then select Send code.

Get the code from the text message sent to your phone, enter it on the webpage, and select Submit.

Restart your PC then sign out of the Xbox app, and then sign back in.
  6. Kimmy_24 Win User

"There was a problem posting your Looking For Group" on Windows 10

Hi, Umar! I'm Kim, an Independent Advisor and I’m happy to help you today.

Kindly check if you have any pending updates using this link https://www.microsoft.com/en-us/software-downlo... or select Start > Settings > Update & Security > Windows Update , and then select Check for updates.

If there's nothing pending, kindly press the Start button and then select Settings > Gaming > Xbox Networking. Select the Fix it button. Windows will try to detect and fix known issues with Teredo. You may need to restart your PC for changes to take effect.
Thema:

1. Looking for groups not working(Windows 10) - Similar Threads - Looking groups working

2. looking for group not working -pc

in XBoX on Consoles
    looking for group not working -pc: iam on pc and my xbox game bar looking for group tab is not working it says "launch a game" when i allready have a game on 1aa5cb1e-d1fc-4926-9464-53940cd24207
  3. PC Game Bar Looking for group not working

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    PC Game Bar Looking for group not working: As title says when I select the looking for group tab and launch the game I want to use LFG for nothing shows up… I select the browse games on Xbox app. Launch the game and still nothing shows up....
  4. Looking for group not working on PC?

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Looking for group not working on PC?: Whenever I try to submit 'I'm Interested' on 'Looking for Group' in the Gamebar, it tells me 'This post is no longer available', despite being made literally seconds ago. The refresh button and...
  5. Looking for group not working

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Looking for group not working: So for multiple years I have had this account I have not been able to make or join any for 3 years ish. Error says There was a problem making a looking for post, and for joining Unable to send...
  6. My Looking for Group is not working

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My Looking for Group is not working: When i try to post it says "There was a problem posting your Looking for Group" and when trying to join a post it says "Unable to send request" 8013654b-baac-460a-90b2-1dcba0146fc2
  7. Look for a group not working

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Look for a group not working: Whenever I go to “look for a group” and press “I’m interested it always gives me an error message saying “could not send request “ I have no idea why 7c0eb6ac-4db6-4100-893b-bea61e588ed2
  8. My looking for group isn't working

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    My looking for group isn't working: Hiya, I am on windows 11 and my looking for group isn't working. It's saying "There was a problem posting your looking for group". I was trying to create a post for Overwatch. How do I resolve...
  9. My Looking for Group isn't working

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My Looking for Group isn't working: Whenever im trying to play Sea of thieves I use looking for group to find a group to play with for my session. It worked earlier today, but when I tried a couple hours later it said "Your Privacy...
  10. Looking for Groups not working xbox app | Pc |

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Looking for Groups not working xbox app | Pc |: So when im trying to join a xbox LFG it tells me the post is no longer avalible and this is for all games (Mostly Forza Horizon 5) and i'm still having the issue and have researched and reseacrhed...