Looking for Groups Disappeared. (XB1X)

Discus and support Looking for Groups Disappeared. (XB1X) in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; Is anyone else not seeing groups/unable to make a group for the past two hours. It just randomly disappeared. My friends are saying theirs are gone as... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/Recent-Annual-2732, Feb 1, 2023.

1. Looking for Groups Disappeared. (XB1X)

Is anyone else not seeing groups/unable to make a group for the past two hours. It just randomly disappeared. My friends are saying theirs are gone as well. Was wondering if it was gonna be fixed or if it’s been reported yet.

submitted by /u/Recent-Annual-2732
    [link] [comments]

/u/Recent-Annual-2732, Feb 1, 2023
  2. Cherry Dolphin Win User

Groups disappearing.

Are you a Member of the insider program ?
  3. PorcoBrosso Win User

Groups disappearing.

And they’re gone again, lol.
  4. XBF Diego M Win User

Groups disappearing.

Hi there!

I'm not sure if you have tried a power cycle yet, but if you haven't, hold down the power button on the console for about 10 seconds until it shuts down and then remove the power cable from the Xbox and the power outlet for about 2-3 minutes. Then re-connect
    and turn on the Xbox.

If that doesn't help then you will need to try out a
    soft factory reset
    . Make sure to select "keep my games & apps" and have your account login information plus your WIFI password ready because you will need to re-add the account and re-connect to your network.

Let us know if either troubleshooting step helps.
  5. Njal the Blue Win User

Groups disappearing.

The only time I have seen this issue is through the Xbox Insider Preview program. If you can confirm you are or are not in the preview program then we can start to figure it out.
  6. Njal the Blue Win User

Groups disappearing.

Another thing, is your Xbox One pre-owned? I ask because quite often pre-owned Xbox One's may not have been removed from the insider program, by the previous owner. If you have owned it from new, then that is ruled out.
Thema:

Looking for Groups Disappeared. (XB1X)

1. Looking for Groups Disappeared. (XB1X) - Similar Threads - Looking Groups Disappeared

2. I cant post or “be interested” in any looking for group posts

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    I cant post or “be interested” in any looking for group posts: I cant post a looking for group or “be interested” on my main account but can if i make a new account i checked my moderation and ban history and i haven't received any suspensions apart from a...
  3. How do you get enforced from making a looking for group post for a roleplay community?

in XBoX on Windows
    How do you get enforced from making a looking for group post for a roleplay community?: I've been trying to recruit members for my group and every time I do my post gets taken down and I get enforced over and over again, I have many enforcements from making looking for group posts...
  4. Suspended for making innocent looking for group posts

in XBoX on Windows
    Suspended for making innocent looking for group posts: A couple of days ago I was playing R6 Siege with 2 of my friends and we decided we wanted to help out lower-level players improve, so I made a total of 3 looking for group posts across a time...
  5. Looking for group issue

in XBoX on Windows
    Looking for group issue: Hi, there is currently a exploit in the report system of where you report any looking for group post for "spam or advertising" it would result in 75% of the time the poster of the looking for...
  6. looking for group not working -pc

in XBoX on Consoles
    looking for group not working -pc: iam on pc and my xbox game bar looking for group tab is not working it says "launch a game" when i allready have a game on 1aa5cb1e-d1fc-4926-9464-53940cd24207
  7. There a problem posting your looking for Group

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    There a problem posting your looking for Group: i been facing this since a year pls help me fix this problem this problem is accuring since i got banned for 4 days c684ffb7-2aab-44c2-8e8a-388700db978a
  8. Why can't I create a looking for group post?

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Why can't I create a looking for group post?: I have tried every youtube fix I could find, but none of them worked. I try to make an LFG post, but it says the same "unable to create Looking For Griup post" junk every time. It does the same...
  9. Looking for groups needs to be fixed

in XboX Insiders
    Looking for groups needs to be fixed: Looking for groups is being abused by bots that are advertising scams by using the Xbox app. This needs to be fixed and people are getting scammed every day. I do report the posts but I can't...
  10. I cant apply to or make any looking for group posts ive tried checking my wifi updating my...

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    I cant apply to or make any looking for group posts ive tried checking my wifi updating my...: Ive tried everything i can think of even looking at other posts on here and i dont know. This has been going on for a couple months now so i dont think it has anything to do with moderation....