looking for group

Discus and support looking for group in XBoX Rewards & Social to solve the problem; I have had multiple errors when Looking For Group on my xbox, the first being every time I press "I'm interested" it makes me type in why and it just... Discussion in 'XBoX Rewards & Social' started by Trent none, Jul 3, 2022.

1. Trent none
    Trent none Guest

looking for group

I have had multiple errors when Looking For Group on my xbox, the first being every time I press "I'm interested" it makes me type in why and it just doesn't change to cancel request, I have had other accounts where it worked fine but I choose not to use them, I am also not able to create posts either, it just says, "There was a problem posting your looking for group :warningsymbol:". I would like if this could be fixed ASAP, I have not much time in my day to play video games but whilst this time is active I'd like to enjoy the fullest of it. Thanks for your time!

-sincerely,

trent#1881

:)

Trent none, Jul 3, 2022
  2. Killaa Jay Win User

Looking for a group

Come join Legion of Honor - home to military veterans and mature gamers. Recruiting on all platforms.

Very fun and structured Clan/Community. Members assigned to active groups, with 2 group staff to operate it and lead it, and to organize them for designated practice days & times for competition. For casual and competing players.

heres a link on here
    www.battlefield4online.com/.../10589

To register and join go to
    www.legionofhonorclan.com
  3. XBF Steven R Win User

Looking For Group

Hi JetGamer290,

Thank you for letting us know that the issue has been fixed. We'll be locking the thread as the issue has been resolved. If you ever require any help with any other issues please feel free to come back to the Xbox Forums for further assistance.
    For those reading this thread, if the troubleshooting steps listed above didn't help resolve the issue, please feel free to create a new thread asking for assistance. When the new thread is created please copy and paste the URL to this thread showing that
    the troubleshooting steps listed above didn't fix the issue.

Thank you and have a great day!
  4. JetGamer290 Win User

Looking For Group

It was fixed about 15 minutes ago thanks!
  5. BakyOsijekHr Win User

Looking For Group

It is a general issue. Just a little bit of patience.
  6. Z YouAlwayWin Win User

Looking For Group

Hey there!

Microsoft is aware of this issue & is working on a fix via Twitter due to an Xbox Outrage that happened roughly 2 days ago
Thema:

looking for group

1. looking for group - Similar Threads - looking group

2. I cant post or “be interested” in any looking for group posts

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    I cant post or “be interested” in any looking for group posts: I cant post a looking for group or “be interested” on my main account but can if i make a new account i checked my moderation and ban history and i haven't received any suspensions apart from a...
  3. How do you get enforced from making a looking for group post for a roleplay community?

in XBoX on Windows
    How do you get enforced from making a looking for group post for a roleplay community?: I've been trying to recruit members for my group and every time I do my post gets taken down and I get enforced over and over again, I have many enforcements from making looking for group posts...
  4. Suspended for making innocent looking for group posts

in XBoX on Windows
    Suspended for making innocent looking for group posts: A couple of days ago I was playing R6 Siege with 2 of my friends and we decided we wanted to help out lower-level players improve, so I made a total of 3 looking for group posts across a time...
  5. Looking for group issue

in XBoX on Windows
    Looking for group issue: Hi, there is currently a exploit in the report system of where you report any looking for group post for "spam or advertising" it would result in 75% of the time the poster of the looking for...
  6. looking for group not working -pc

in XBoX on Consoles
    looking for group not working -pc: iam on pc and my xbox game bar looking for group tab is not working it says "launch a game" when i allready have a game on 1aa5cb1e-d1fc-4926-9464-53940cd24207
  7. There a problem posting your looking for Group

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    There a problem posting your looking for Group: i been facing this since a year pls help me fix this problem this problem is accuring since i got banned for 4 days c684ffb7-2aab-44c2-8e8a-388700db978a
  8. Why can't I create a looking for group post?

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Why can't I create a looking for group post?: I have tried every youtube fix I could find, but none of them worked. I try to make an LFG post, but it says the same "unable to create Looking For Griup post" junk every time. It does the same...
  9. Looking for groups needs to be fixed

in XboX Insiders
    Looking for groups needs to be fixed: Looking for groups is being abused by bots that are advertising scams by using the Xbox app. This needs to be fixed and people are getting scammed every day. I do report the posts but I can't...
  10. I cant apply to or make any looking for group posts ive tried checking my wifi updating my...

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    I cant apply to or make any looking for group posts ive tried checking my wifi updating my...: Ive tried everything i can think of even looking at other posts on here and i dont know. This has been going on for a couple months now so i dont think it has anything to do with moderation....