"Looking for Group" widget does not include the game I'm running (Halo Infinite) under the...

Discus and support "Looking for Group" widget does not include the game I'm running (Halo Infinite) under the... in XBoX Rewards & Social to solve the problem; FYI, I'm using this feature on my PC (Windows 11). Under the "Find Players" tab of my "Looking for Group" widget, my current game does not appear (Halo... Discussion in 'XBoX Rewards & Social' started by BoxEnjoyer69, Nov 20, 2022.

1. BoxEnjoyer69
    BoxEnjoyer69 Guest

"Looking for Group" widget does not include the game I'm running (Halo Infinite) under the...

• FYI, I'm using this feature on my PC (Windows 11). Under the "Find Players" tab of my "Looking for Group" widget, my current game does not appear (Halo Infinite), even when I'm running the game. This only started to happen a few days ago; before it worked fine. Other games like Minecraft and Forza 4 appear, even though I neither own nor have downloaded/ran those games. This is severely interfering with my ability to find friends to play with online. What can I do to fix this issue?

:)

BoxEnjoyer69, Nov 20, 2022
  2. Kathy A. Win User

"Looking for Group" widget does not include the game I'm running (Halo Infinite) under the "Find Players" tab.

Hello BoxEnjoyer69,

Welcome to Xbox Community Forum. Thank you for sharing your concern with us today and we hope that all is well.

We understand that you are trying to use looking for group to play Halo Infinite with. Let us check on this together and sort this out in timely manner.

Based on your description, you are using Windows 11 device in playing games. Let us check if this looking for group feature includes Halo Infinite on the list of games otherwise, we need to submit feedback for this to be added. For now, to better isolate your issue, we would like to ask for few questions:

1. May we know if you are using Xbox Game Bar (Windows key + G on keyboard) in your PC? If yes, please let us know if you can see the app shows you are playing Halo Infinite when you are online.
    2. May we confirm if this is the only game you are having issues seeing on looking for group?
    3. Is the game installed from Microsoft Store or Xbox app?
    4. When did this issue happen?
    5. Have we set to everybody the settings for Communication & multiplayer of your Xbox account?
    Support article related to looking for group:

We look forward to your response.

Kindly let us know, if there is any misunderstanding or clarifications of our description by sending us a reply.

Sincerely,

Xbox Forum Moderator

Microsoft Community
  3. Kathy A. Win User

"Looking for Group" widget does not include the game I'm running (Halo Infinite) under the "Find Players" tab.

Good day!

We haven't heard from you in 72 hours, so we assume that your issue has already been resolved. We will not be monitoring this thread moving forward so, if you need further assistance, please create a new thread to discuss these concerns by clicking this link: Create a new question or start a discussion (microsoft.com)

[​IMG]

Thank you for your understanding.

Respectfully,

Microsoft Moderator
  4. XBF - Hayabusa Win User

Windows Looking for group post issue

Hello PlasmaSyncz,

In addition to my colleague's suggestion, the Looking for Group feature is included in the Game Bar.

You can press Win+G and the Game Bar will show up. If you do not see it, you can click on the Widget Menu and you can select the Widgets you prefer, and even favorite them.

[​IMG]
    As you can see, Looking for Group is under the Widgets.

-Hayabusa
  5. LegoNinja187 Win User

Question

Probably Halo: Infinite, but there are so many to consider, but Halo: Infinite is really the only game on the horizon that I'm looking forward to currently.
  6. DeniqL Win User

Club via PC

Hi! I'm Luis, a fellow Xbox Gamer . Thanks for reaching us out here.

What do you mean exactly?

You can look for a group by doing this :

Press the Windows logo key + G to open Game Bar.

Select the Widget menu, and then choose Looking for Group.
Thema:

1. "Looking for Group" widget does not include the game I'm running (Halo Infinite) under the... - Similar Threads - Looking Group widget

2. I cant post or “be interested” in any looking for group posts

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    I cant post or “be interested” in any looking for group posts: I cant post a looking for group or “be interested” on my main account but can if i make a new account i checked my moderation and ban history and i haven't received any suspensions apart from a...
  3. How do you get enforced from making a looking for group post for a roleplay community?

in XBoX on Windows
    How do you get enforced from making a looking for group post for a roleplay community?: I've been trying to recruit members for my group and every time I do my post gets taken down and I get enforced over and over again, I have many enforcements from making looking for group posts...
  4. Suspended for making innocent looking for group posts

in XBoX on Windows
    Suspended for making innocent looking for group posts: A couple of days ago I was playing R6 Siege with 2 of my friends and we decided we wanted to help out lower-level players improve, so I made a total of 3 looking for group posts across a time...
  5. Looking for group issue

in XBoX on Windows
    Looking for group issue: Hi, there is currently a exploit in the report system of where you report any looking for group post for "spam or advertising" it would result in 75% of the time the poster of the looking for...
  6. looking for group not working -pc

in XBoX on Consoles
    looking for group not working -pc: iam on pc and my xbox game bar looking for group tab is not working it says "launch a game" when i allready have a game on 1aa5cb1e-d1fc-4926-9464-53940cd24207
  7. There a problem posting your looking for Group

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    There a problem posting your looking for Group: i been facing this since a year pls help me fix this problem this problem is accuring since i got banned for 4 days c684ffb7-2aab-44c2-8e8a-388700db978a
  8. Why can't I create a looking for group post?

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Why can't I create a looking for group post?: I have tried every youtube fix I could find, but none of them worked. I try to make an LFG post, but it says the same "unable to create Looking For Griup post" junk every time. It does the same...
  9. Looking for groups needs to be fixed

in XboX Insiders
    Looking for groups needs to be fixed: Looking for groups is being abused by bots that are advertising scams by using the Xbox app. This needs to be fixed and people are getting scammed every day. I do report the posts but I can't...
  10. I cant apply to or make any looking for group posts ive tried checking my wifi updating my...

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    I cant apply to or make any looking for group posts ive tried checking my wifi updating my...: Ive tried everything i can think of even looking at other posts on here and i dont know. This has been going on for a couple months now so i dont think it has anything to do with moderation....