Looking for group problem

Discus and support Looking for group problem in XBoX Rewards & Social to solve the problem; I cannot interact with looking for group at all. I have tried removing the account, resetting my xbox (both soft and hard reset), and power cycling the... Discussion in 'XBoX Rewards & Social' started by Ed Gusslesnapper, Mar 12, 2022.

1. Looking for group problem

I cannot interact with looking for group at all. I have tried removing the account, resetting my xbox (both soft and hard reset), and power cycling the xbox and my router. The support website wont let me contact a representative and now I am out of solutions. Can anyone help me?

:)

Ed Gusslesnapper, Mar 12, 2022
  2. Ed Gusslesnapper Win User

Just did this, didnt work.
  3. Ed Gusslesnapper Win User

It is an open NAT type and I've switched networks. The problem is still persisting.
  4. Francia J. Win User

Hi, I hope you're doing great out there despite the issue that you're experiencing. I am an Independent advisor and I am here to help you in regards to your concern.

You should have an OPEN Nat Type. If I may ask, what is your current NAT Type?

Settings > General > Network Settings > Test NAT Type.

If you can also try and use a different network connection that would be great.
  5. Francia J. Win User

I apologize but this may mean that there is an issue with the account that you have created since it's working on a different account, Ed.
  6. Francia J. Win User

Let's manage this through your console itself. Check that your privacy settings allow communication with everyone. Press the Xbox button to open the guide and select Profile & system > Settings > Account > Privacy & online safety > Xbox Live privacy. Select View details & customize > Communication & multiplayer, and then make your changes.

If everything is on "Allow" or set to "Everyone" kindly block all of them then power cycle your console and "Allow" and set to "Everyone" again. This is to refresh your accounts setting.

​​​

POWERCYCLE CONSOLE​​​

​​​

1. Turn off your console by holding the Xbox button on the front of the console for approximately 10 seconds. The console will turn off. ​​​

2. Turn your console back on by pressing the Xbox button on the console or the Xbox button on your controller. ​​​
Thema:

1. Looking for group problem - Similar Threads - Looking group problem

2. I cant post or “be interested” in any looking for group posts

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    I cant post or “be interested” in any looking for group posts: I cant post a looking for group or “be interested” on my main account but can if i make a new account i checked my moderation and ban history and i haven't received any suspensions apart from a...
  3. There a problem posting your looking for Group

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    There a problem posting your looking for Group: i been facing this since a year pls help me fix this problem this problem is accuring since i got banned for 4 days c684ffb7-2aab-44c2-8e8a-388700db978a
  4. How to fix "There was a problem posting you looking for group" and "Unable to send join...

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    How to fix "There was a problem posting you looking for group" and "Unable to send join...: So, I've been trying for a while to post a looking for group, and it does not work, so I wanted to join other posts, and it also does not work. I have read other rensponses to this question but...
  5. There was a problem posting your Looking For Group on Xbox game bar

in XBoX Games and Apps
    There was a problem posting your Looking For Group on Xbox game bar: its been like for 1 year i tried everything i could find and still couldnt fix this problem pls tell me the solution i cant play sea of thieves with anyone c6e39e2d-ac3b-4934-8695-4f638fe9c321
  6. "There was a problem posting your Looking for Group"

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    "There was a problem posting your Looking for Group": I've been getting this message for over 2 years at this point. I have no idea how or why it started appearing but ever since it did I haven't been able to create or interact with any looking for...
  7. Looking for Group Problems

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Looking for Group Problems: I own two Xbox S. The one my son uses is the "home" Xbox. I have Platinum game pass. I can create posts, send messages of interest, etc. My son cannot on either Xbox. I have searched all...
  8. There was a problem posting your Looking For Group

in XBoX Games and Apps
    There was a problem posting your Looking For Group: So I want to post a lfg on xbox and it said once i did everything I wanted for the lobby I was making (This on minecraft bedrock btw) and it keeps saying " There was a problem posting your Looking...
  9. I am getting the error “there was a problem posting your looking for group” how do I fix

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    I am getting the error “there was a problem posting your looking for group” how do I fix: I am getting the error “there was a problem posting your looking for group” how do I fix It 1547051a-de1d-4fb3-9b5f-3ca6f61f92bf
  10. How do I fix the message “there was a problem loading Looking For Group posts”?

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    How do I fix the message “there was a problem loading Looking For Group posts”?: Ive restarted the game, reconnected to wifi, and restarted my xbox twice. Nothings works, and I can’t LFG d007d47a-2e7e-4b71-9464-162b6113e76e