Looking for Group Posts dont work at all for me.

Discus and support Looking for Group Posts dont work at all for me. in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; Every time I try to make a Looking for group post I says that I cant, I've tried on Xbox and Pc but neither work. I've tried many ways on how to fix it... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by Callin Dooley, Mar 30, 2023.

1. Looking for Group Posts dont work at all for me.

Every time I try to make a Looking for group post I says that I cant, I've tried on Xbox and Pc but neither work. I've tried many ways on how to fix it and nothing works. i even checked I was group post banned (Which wouldn't make sense because this has happened since the day I made this account) and Im not banned from anything, idk what's happening at all could someone help me?

I've tried Restarting My Console, Restarting my Router, Checking my Settings, Changing my DNS, etc. nothing worked. I even checked to see if I was banned (I wasn't banned from anything) and nothing worked!

:)

Callin Dooley, Mar 30, 2023
  2. Rostom L Win User

Hi Callin!

Sorry to hear about what happened. Let's do our best to sort this out.

Have you just recently created your account? What exactly is the error message you receive when you try to use LFG post?

Be sure to follow the guide from the link below especially your privacy settings.
    - https://support.xbox.com/help/friends-social-ac....
  3. TikaB Win User

Looking for group posts not working

It actually worked! Ive tried to powercycle before but nobody ever told me to disconnect my internet first and reconnect! I think thats what did the trick! Thank you SO much!!!
  4. TAHER TAHER1 Win User

Looking for group posts not working

Try to disconnect your internet then powercycle your xbox one and try again.

Steps:

Turn off your Xbox One Via the power button on the console hold it for 10 seconds.

Once the indicator lights on the front of the Xbox One and the console's power brick are off, unplug the power brick from the back of your console.

Wait at least 30 seconds.

Plug the power brick back into your Xbox One and turn it on

Connect to internet and try again

Hope it helps

Let us know
  5. RealZiritoBlue1 Win User

Looking for group post not working

I had this problem but I fixed it by opening up certain ports in my router.
  6. LongLiveNip88 Win User

looking for a group post not working

ok ill give that try again an check my privacy settings thanks wish me luck
Thema:

1. Looking for Group Posts dont work at all for me. - Similar Threads - Looking Group Posts

2. I cant post or “be interested” in any looking for group posts

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    I cant post or “be interested” in any looking for group posts: I cant post a looking for group or “be interested” on my main account but can if i make a new account i checked my moderation and ban history and i haven't received any suspensions apart from a...
  3. How do you get enforced from making a looking for group post for a roleplay community?

in XBoX on Windows
    How do you get enforced from making a looking for group post for a roleplay community?: I've been trying to recruit members for my group and every time I do my post gets taken down and I get enforced over and over again, I have many enforcements from making looking for group posts...
  4. Suspended for making innocent looking for group posts

in XBoX on Windows
    Suspended for making innocent looking for group posts: A couple of days ago I was playing R6 Siege with 2 of my friends and we decided we wanted to help out lower-level players improve, so I made a total of 3 looking for group posts across a time...
  5. There a problem posting your looking for Group

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    There a problem posting your looking for Group: i been facing this since a year pls help me fix this problem this problem is accuring since i got banned for 4 days c684ffb7-2aab-44c2-8e8a-388700db978a
  6. Why can't I create a looking for group post?

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Why can't I create a looking for group post?: I have tried every youtube fix I could find, but none of them worked. I try to make an LFG post, but it says the same "unable to create Looking For Griup post" junk every time. It does the same...
  7. How to fix "There was a problem posting you looking for group" and "Unable to send join...

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    How to fix "There was a problem posting you looking for group" and "Unable to send join...: So, I've been trying for a while to post a looking for group, and it does not work, so I wanted to join other posts, and it also does not work. I have read other rensponses to this question but...
  8. I cant apply to or make any looking for group posts ive tried checking my wifi updating my...

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    I cant apply to or make any looking for group posts ive tried checking my wifi updating my...: Ive tried everything i can think of even looking at other posts on here and i dont know. This has been going on for a couple months now so i dont think it has anything to do with moderation....
  9. Why dose xbox allow big scammers in looking for groups posts.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why dose xbox allow big scammers in looking for groups posts.: This gets posted ever few minutes. All kinds of GTA 5 modded accounts with cars Cash Modded outfits and fast delivery. Go to www,u4gm,com and use coupon "xb" for 15% off. The poster is not...
  10. I still can't post/reply to looking for groups on xbox

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    I still can't post/reply to looking for groups on xbox: I've already made this post once and tried everything that was said I checked my moderation history, nothing I've cleared my mac address changed my dns this and that I've done it all and sill cant...