Looking For Group Bots

Discus and support Looking For Group Bots in XBoX Rewards & Social to solve the problem; Whenever you make a lfg post in any game with a matter of seconds these spam accounts and bots selling services through lfg requests are interested in... Discussion in 'XBoX Rewards & Social' started by l ConnorPepin l, Jul 20, 2022.

1. Looking For Group Bots

Whenever you make a lfg post in any game with a matter of seconds these spam accounts and bots selling services through lfg requests are interested in your post and you can’t block or report all of them,because there are so many it’s absolutely ridiculous how Xbox isn’t competent enough to realize,”hey even though all these people are blocking and reporting these accounts, I don’t think they are bots” like cmon it’s absolutely [mod removed] how people are getting away with this.

:)

l ConnorPepin l, Jul 20, 2022
  2. zChizky Win User

Looking For Group Bots

Its not hard to limit players from posting or receiving lfgs but doing this would cause additional problems such as players complaining about paying for the xbox gold service and be blocked from it due to their limited amount of hours on the game, this would stop the ability of new players receiving help from others also, but it shouldn't be hard to place a system to detect these bots and shut them down (similar to anti-cheat). Examples of doing this could be by blocking and shutting down accounts who have interested on numerous post at a instant or (did this) and use the same amount of words or lines too. Other factors of this could be considered such as gamer score and hours. If the account was detected by this anti-system and followed the some detections such as what I said then the account should be terminated and the xbox live nonrefundable to force people to think the bot advertising isn't worth it anymore. Ofcourse this goes against what I said about new players but if this system was built smoothly and properly then new players shouldn't have a problem. Another thing could be changing lfgs completely! Personally, I think that a new lfgs system should be when I post i get to write out responses so example for this could be for R6 im looking for players to play with and I've created like four responses other players can choose from when interesting such as I'm new, I'm experienced, I'm just here to have fun and vibe, and im here to play serious and thats all interested players will get to choose from. This would completely remove the ability of players creating bot accounts that will interest and say what they want. This would give players control better over what exactly they are looking for in some way, and im saying some way ofcourse because players can lie and choose one of these responses and do completely the opposite, but atleast that removes the problem of bots and then the community and microsoft can get together again and tackle the next set of problems that this new lfgs system brings.
  3. Banderino1000 Win User

Looking For Group Bots

I think this problem should be solved fast, I am paying for your service xbox live gold to experience this? This looking for group feature should be limited to those who actually own the game or has an amount of hours spent in it. Like today four out four request for my post were just bots.
  4. JoelSatterfield Win User

Looking For Group Bots

The bots now are spamming peoples personal info including home addresses
  5. Xenofire Win User

Looking For Group Bots

I've report atleast 100 in the past week. I report 10-15 per lfg post I make. Microsoft needs to put there foot down and fix this issue
  6. Mr Babatunde IV Win User

Looking For Group Bots

Mr XBOX this is really really bad. Looking for group is now dead. Users will get hounded with spam messages in regards to sex with underage kids. Why you guys have not updated the systems in which these bugs are removed is beyond me. This has been going on for FAR too long now sort it out!!!!

Your quick to take money from us for subscriptions etc but fail to allow the spaces in which we game to be safe!!!!

SORT IT OUT.

CONSOLE ERA IS DYING!
Thema:

Looking For Group Bots

1. Looking For Group Bots - Similar Threads - Looking Group Bots

2. Looking for group issue

in XBoX on Windows
    Looking for group issue: Hi, there is currently a exploit in the report system of where you report any looking for group post for "spam or advertising" it would result in 75% of the time the poster of the looking for...
  3. looking for group not working -pc

in XBoX on Consoles
    looking for group not working -pc: iam on pc and my xbox game bar looking for group tab is not working it says "launch a game" when i allready have a game on 1aa5cb1e-d1fc-4926-9464-53940cd24207
  4. There a problem posting your looking for Group

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    There a problem posting your looking for Group: i been facing this since a year pls help me fix this problem this problem is accuring since i got banned for 4 days c684ffb7-2aab-44c2-8e8a-388700db978a
  5. Why can't I create a looking for group post?

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Why can't I create a looking for group post?: I have tried every youtube fix I could find, but none of them worked. I try to make an LFG post, but it says the same "unable to create Looking For Griup post" junk every time. It does the same...
  6. Looking for groups needs to be fixed

in XboX Insiders
    Looking for groups needs to be fixed: Looking for groups is being abused by bots that are advertising scams by using the Xbox app. This needs to be fixed and people are getting scammed every day. I do report the posts but I can't...
  7. How to fix "There was a problem posting you looking for group" and "Unable to send join...

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    How to fix "There was a problem posting you looking for group" and "Unable to send join...: So, I've been trying for a while to post a looking for group, and it does not work, so I wanted to join other posts, and it also does not work. I have read other rensponses to this question but...
  8. I cant apply to or make any looking for group posts ive tried checking my wifi updating my...

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    I cant apply to or make any looking for group posts ive tried checking my wifi updating my...: Ive tried everything i can think of even looking at other posts on here and i dont know. This has been going on for a couple months now so i dont think it has anything to do with moderation....
  9. PC Gamebar Looking For Group not showing all my games.

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    PC Gamebar Looking For Group not showing all my games.: I got the new Forza Motorsport recently and the LFG doesn't show the game as an option. I don't see an option to search for games or add games, there is only a list of seemingly random games, some...
  10. Why dose xbox allow big scammers in looking for groups posts.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why dose xbox allow big scammers in looking for groups posts.: This gets posted ever few minutes. All kinds of GTA 5 modded accounts with cars Cash Modded outfits and fast delivery. Go to www,u4gm,com and use coupon "xb" for 15% off. The poster is not...