Looking for further clarification on a dashboard offer for 1000 free Apex coins

Discus and support Looking for further clarification on a dashboard offer for 1000 free Apex coins in XBoX Sales and Promo to solve the problem; In early April, there was an offer on my dashboard to extend my existing Xbox Live Gold membership by 3 months and get it for 50% off plus 1000 Apex... Discussion in 'XBoX Sales and Promo' started by trent82-37AC8B9A-FBED-4FC, Jun 5, 2019.

1. Looking for further clarification on a dashboard offer for 1000 free Apex coins

In early April, there was an offer on my dashboard to extend my existing Xbox Live Gold membership by 3 months and get it for 50% off plus 1000 Apex coins. The details say that they have until June 30th to send me my code. From what I have gathered, absolutely
    nobody ever received these coins by doing this offer. I know there is still time left for them to follow through, but I was wondering if there is some sort of glitch. Around the same time this offer was live, there was a different and more heavily promoted
    offer to extend your Xbox Live Gold by just 1 month for $1 and get 1000 Apex coins. People who did that offer got their Apex coins within days. This makes me feel like something is wrong and those of us who did the 3 month deal aren't going to be receiving
    our Apex coins which is really the only reason I even extended my Gold since it was already paid up for over a year. Any help with this would be much appreciated.

I just wanted to point out that somebody already asked this question here a little while back and the responses they received were inaccurate and didn't address this issue whatsoever. That person also posted about the 3 month offer but people responded
    by copying and pasting in the terms from the 1 month offer, which was completely different. The 1 month offer was specifically for new or returning Gold users. The 3 month offer was specifically for existing Gold members and it used the word "extend" when
    referring to the Gold membership. So just to be extra clear, I am asking about the 3 month offer for existing members and not the 1 month offer for new and returning members.

:)

trent82-37AC8B9A-FBED-4FC, Jun 5, 2019
  2. annix Win User

Hi Trent!

Sometimes it can take a day or two for these offers to be applied once you've taken advantage of them, but in this case you can absolutely reach out to the Xbox support team who can look into your account further.

Head on over to https://support.xbox.com/en-US/contact-us

You can usually reach someone in a live chat, and they're super helpful, I've gotten help in the past when a Microsoft Rewards offer for Monster Hunter World didn't work correctly, and they fixed it up pronto. Cheers!

-
  3. GettinYolked Win User

I wanted to 100% agree with this detailed post. I too have completed the EXTEND your gold offer and have not received my Apex coins and it is now June 30.

I ran into the same issue in all the forums that the Microsoft Ambassador kept replying to the posts about this with the wrong information. There were two deals that were going on as this forum post states.

1) For NEW or RETURNING Xbox Live Gold users you could get one month of XBL Gold for $1 and get a bonus 1000 Apex Coins.

2) For CURRENT XBL Gold users the offer was to extend 3 months at 50% off and get 1000 Apex Coins.

All of the forum responses from the Microsoft Ambassadors kept replying to the second offer saying it was only a $1 1 Month offer for NEW users and to read the fine print. That is 100% False! We were reading the fine print! There was even photo evidence
    of the offer in a number of the posts and it was still being responded to incorrectly.

I hope that this can be resolved. I would have not purchased this deal if I wasn't going to be receiving the Apex coins as I have gold for a number of months more and didn't need to extend at the time, but wanted to take advantage of the offer.
  4. trent82-37AC8B9A-FBE Win User

It is now past June 30th and nobody got their 1000 coins, so who do we contact about this to get what we are owed?
  5. denis97g Win User

Wait until june 30th, if by that day you don't get your apex coins you should contact support.
  6. PeterFedick Win User

3 month subscription with 1000 apex coins

I bought this offer on April 12 and have not received the 1000 Apex coins yet.
Thema:

1. Looking for further clarification on a dashboard offer for 1000 free Apex coins - Similar Threads - Looking further clarification

2. Looking for a Mature Xb Clan?, look no further, come chill

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Looking for a Mature Xb Clan?, look no further, come chill: Guardians! Stand strong as a Titan, move as quick as a Hunter and be as wise as a Warlock! But don't fight alone! Fight with the Celestial Dragoons! We are on all Platforms! Join our clan, for...
  3. Looking for a dedicated friend /Pro Gamer FOR Destiny? LOOK NO FURTHER!!!!

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Looking for a dedicated friend /Pro Gamer FOR Destiny? LOOK NO FURTHER!!!!: What's up everyone. Hi my name is Josh. Gamertag,.... Yep, that's me. I am looking for dedicated, non-fearful players, to play destiny. I am NOT looking for cowards who quit the game before...
  4. Looking for people to play Destiny with? Look no further!

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Looking for people to play Destiny with? Look no further!: I came across this site a while back and thought i would share it. Its simple to use, no sign up required and it has a solid community already. This will be especially helpful to find Raid...
  5. Looking for a Destiny group? look no further!

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Looking for a Destiny group? look no further!: I came across this site a while back and thought i would share it. Its simple to use, no sign up required and it has a solid community already. This will be especially helpful to find Raid...
  6. Looking for a mature Battlefield 4 Xbox One clan? Look no further!

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Looking for a mature Battlefield 4 Xbox One clan? Look no further!: Hi guys & girls, I am recruiting for DGC - Dissension Gaming Comunity. Dissension Gaming is a large gaming community that was started in 2014. A community built by gamers, for gamers who have a...
  7. Looking for a Mature Xbox One Battlefield 4 Clan? Look no further!

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Looking for a Mature Xbox One Battlefield 4 Clan? Look no further!: Hi guys & girls, I am recruiting for DGC - Dissension Gaming Comunity. Dissension Gaming is a large gaming community that was started in 2014. A community built by gamers, for gamers who have a...
  8. Looking for Mature, +13 friends? Look no further!

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Looking for Mature, +13 friends? Look no further!: Looking for new Minecraft friends? A place to share your adventures and find help is here. Join our friendly Minecraft group! You've got to be 13+ (old enough to have your real age on facebook)...
  9. Looking for a Mature Xbox One Battlefield 4/COD Ghost Clan? Look no further!

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Looking for a Mature Xbox One Battlefield 4/COD Ghost Clan? Look no further!: Hey there fellow gamers? I'd like to invite you to join Revolution of Gaming. We have thousands of gamers, split up into brigades and companies to give you a close-knit sense of gaming. We...
  10. Need to edit your Xbox account? Look no further!

in XBoX on Consoles
    Need to edit your Xbox account? Look no further!: Hello! If you are looking to edit your Motto, Bio, Name or Location on your Xbox Live profile then you'll need one of the following devices to do so: Xbox 360 Xbox One Windows Phone 7 or...