Looking for fun relaxed BF4 Xbox One Clan

Discus and support Looking for fun relaxed BF4 Xbox One Clan in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Im 22 and looking for a team to play with. Gt is xi Tombstone message me if you think your clan is a match. 4a186065-f9f7-4838-9944-d2cfdda2ea76 Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by xi Webbie, Jan 2, 2014.

1. xi Webbie
    xi Webbie Guest

Im 22 and looking for a team to play with. Gt is xi Tombstone message me if you think your clan is a match.

:)

xi Webbie, Jan 2, 2014
  2. xTEAM KOBRAx
    xTEAM KOBRAx Guest
    Lookin for people to play AW with on 360

Just lookin for people to play AW with and have fun. And also if your looking for a clan the clan im in is always recruiting new members for AW,BF4,Destiny. We play on ps4 xbox one and 360 different battalions for different consoles and different games

xTEAM KOBRAx, Jan 2, 2014
  3. Clans

I am 14 looking for a good clan for BF4 on xbox one.

Futuredevildog1, Jan 2, 2014
  4. DEMONSPAZ Win User

Mature Clan

Be sure to have fun! Clans can be stressful, just relax and enjoy the game!

Good luck with your clan!
  5. BigFreeze99 Win User

US Military Gamers

Those looking to clan up on the One or 360, we have both. Plans are already in the process to open our server for BF4 for many platforms. COD clans are going strong. Once again, we are a Military/Veteran Community. Come join the fun with the USMG.
  6. WhineyBIGDADDYO Win User

Looking for a mature BF4 Clan

Hi I am looking for a BF4 clan on the xbox one. I am 34 and looking for a more mature clan message if you are interested or can help
  7. Mutant Blues Win User

Ancient Relics Coalition

We are a fun, friendly and relaxed clan for over 21's, come and say hi.
  8. LNF060109 Win User

Looking for a fun, relaxed and multiple game playing clan

Hey Corl,

I had a look at the website, it seems pretty immense and cool. I just don't think I would be able to keep up with demand of being chatty on the mic or to the schedule.

Thanks

LNF
Thema:

1. Looking for fun relaxed BF4 Xbox One Clan - Similar Threads - Looking fun relaxed

2. I'm looking for some Rust friends

in XboX Insiders
    I'm looking for some Rust friends: Anybody down in playing Rust .??? If so let me know so we can team up and become friends and take over whatever we can and build and learn things together as well ... Like I said if so just let me...
  3. so my xbox wired controller is acting wierd on xbox game pass app it makes me look around...

in XBoX on Consoles
    so my xbox wired controller is acting wierd on xbox game pass app it makes me look around...: so my xbox wired controller is acting wierd on xbox game pass app it makes me look around LT and RT instead of one of my joysticks f4b7a134-1bf5-46de-a074-9f4c339e40f9
  4. As this other person said I wish U could look at your old profile pictures as I would love...

in XBoX Accessibility
    As this other person said I wish U could look at your old profile pictures as I would love...: I hope this really does happen 27301770-5608-4b09-bd41-71ed6fd7e114
  5. I cant post or “be interested” in any looking for group posts

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    I cant post or “be interested” in any looking for group posts: I cant post a looking for group or “be interested” on my main account but can if i make a new account i checked my moderation and ban history and i haven't received any suspensions apart from a...
  6. How do you get enforced from making a looking for group post for a roleplay community?

in XBoX on Windows
    How do you get enforced from making a looking for group post for a roleplay community?: I've been trying to recruit members for my group and every time I do my post gets taken down and I get enforced over and over again, I have many enforcements from making looking for group posts...
  7. All of my PC games keep freezing. Looking for any recommendations

in XBoX on Windows
    All of my PC games keep freezing. Looking for any recommendations: everywhere I look for answers to this problem, they keep telling me to update my display drivers (every driver on my pc is up to date and windows says there are no updates). Every game I try goes...
  8. Suspended for making innocent looking for group posts

in XBoX on Windows
    Suspended for making innocent looking for group posts: A couple of days ago I was playing R6 Siege with 2 of my friends and we decided we wanted to help out lower-level players improve, so I made a total of 3 looking for group posts across a time...
  9. Please help: looking for new headphones

in XboX Insiders
    Please help: looking for new headphones: Recently bought VOID RBG elite wireless headphones, but quickly realized they do not work with Xbox one. Looking for recommendations on headphones to use. I’ve been thinking of these two: turtle...
  10. SideBar costume suggestion PLS LOOK

in XboX Insiders
    SideBar costume suggestion PLS LOOK: Ca you make it so you can customize you side bar solid colours or game backgrounds maybe characters like masterchief or batman etc. I love you console <3 submitted by /u/That-Ad-4006 [link]...