Looking for cod ghost clan

Discus and support Looking for cod ghost clan in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Hi guys am looking for ghost clan active clan prestige 8 k/d 1.60 w/l 1.233 i have the app for clan wars aswell... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by MessiahBrowny, Jan 11, 2014.

1. Looking for cod ghost clan

Hi guys am looking for ghost clan

active clan

prestige 8

k/d 1.60

w/l 1.233

i have the app for clan wars aswell

:)

MessiahBrowny, Jan 11, 2014
  2. Looking for cod ghost clan members

I've just created a cod ghost clan called THE G4NG5T3RS and are looking for looking for members

peterthedrummer, Jan 11, 2014
  3. clans

hey, i am looking for a good clan cod ghosts xbox 360 Looking for cod ghost clan :D

BlockCrusher X, Jan 11, 2014
  4. Looking for cod ghost clan

I em in a competitive gaming group .If you want to come check out gamersunited you can find use at our site or just contact me
    www.gamersunitedpro.com/index.php

Fat Orphantears, Jan 11, 2014
  5. Up1nSpace Win User

already in a clan...but looking for ppl to play extinction or titanfall..and to play with other ppl...xb1

This is the clan forum for gamers looking for a clan only.....Here is a link to the COD GHOST Forums forums.xbox.com/.../3660.aspx
  6. DRIFTINGAZ Win User

College Girl looking for some more gamer/COD:BO2 buddies!

hey there if u have cod ghosts my clan is looking for more members. contact me if your intrested
  7. Siege Style Win User

Revolution of Gaming - Recruiting new players

I'm looking to join a clan but i only play fifa and cod and in waiting of cod ghost to be delivered, also i have sign up for your website
  8. Salvo Doc Win User

Looking For COD Ghost Clan

Message me on xbox I have an opportunity for you
  9. Inferno20 Win User

Looking for a CoD Ghosts Clan!

RoG is the place to be. I'll PM ya.
Thema:

Looking for cod ghost clan

1. Looking for cod ghost clan - Similar Threads - Looking cod ghost

2. I'm looking for some Rust friends

in XboX Insiders
    I'm looking for some Rust friends: Anybody down in playing Rust .??? If so let me know so we can team up and become friends and take over whatever we can and build and learn things together as well ... Like I said if so just let me...
  3. so my xbox wired controller is acting wierd on xbox game pass app it makes me look around...

in XBoX on Consoles
    so my xbox wired controller is acting wierd on xbox game pass app it makes me look around...: so my xbox wired controller is acting wierd on xbox game pass app it makes me look around LT and RT instead of one of my joysticks f4b7a134-1bf5-46de-a074-9f4c339e40f9
  4. As this other person said I wish U could look at your old profile pictures as I would love...

in XBoX Accessibility
    As this other person said I wish U could look at your old profile pictures as I would love...: I hope this really does happen 27301770-5608-4b09-bd41-71ed6fd7e114
  5. I cant post or “be interested” in any looking for group posts

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    I cant post or “be interested” in any looking for group posts: I cant post a looking for group or “be interested” on my main account but can if i make a new account i checked my moderation and ban history and i haven't received any suspensions apart from a...
  6. How do you get enforced from making a looking for group post for a roleplay community?

in XBoX on Windows
    How do you get enforced from making a looking for group post for a roleplay community?: I've been trying to recruit members for my group and every time I do my post gets taken down and I get enforced over and over again, I have many enforcements from making looking for group posts...
  7. What if the Cod games, like Modern Warfare 2 were X Enhanced. Would they look as good as this?

in XBoX on Consoles
    What if the Cod games, like Modern Warfare 2 were X Enhanced. Would they look as good as this?: I've been thinking recently, what if the Cod games were X-Enhanced, an unlikely proposition probably due to the work that would be involved, but just imagine for a moment. They scale really well...
  8. Adult Only 18+ Cod ghosts competitive clan look 4 100+ new members level 16 Gold clan Tags

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Adult Only 18+ Cod ghosts competitive clan look 4 100+ new members level 16 Gold clan Tags: Team UnitedMassGaming is Hosting Tryouts you must have a working xbl mic and a 0.8kd in call of duty ghosts add and message on xbl to tryout we look for 1000 new member so Quit playing by...
  9. Looking for a Mature Xbox One Battlefield 4/COD Ghost Clan? Look no further!

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Looking for a Mature Xbox One Battlefield 4/COD Ghost Clan? Look no further!: Hey there fellow gamers? I'd like to invite you to join Revolution of Gaming. We have thousands of gamers, split up into brigades and companies to give you a close-knit sense of gaming. We...
  10. First Look At The New COD

in XBoX on Consoles
    First Look At The New COD: isnt that the guy from MW3 campaign.. anyway, yawn for another copy and paste game with nothing new - COD4 is still by far the best because it was simple. These new perks and crap just aren't...