Looking for Clean/Endurance Racers

Discus and support Looking for Clean/Endurance Racers in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Hi all! I've been playing Forza for years, and always preferred clean racing, with some endurance racing added into the mix! Seems to be a bit of a... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by F1R Amackin, Oct 1, 2017.

  1. F1R Amackin
    F1R Amackin Guest

    Looking for Clean/Endurance Racers


    Hi all!

    I've been playing Forza for years, and always preferred clean racing, with some endurance racing added into the mix!

    Seems to be a bit of a niche, but I'm looking for other racers who like the same type of racing. Whether its clean casual racing or an endurance tournament, (I've ran a few in the past) add me and hopefully we can get a good group of us together!

    I'm UK based, play in the evenings and weekends and have a mic. Drop me a FR if you're up for some clean racing!

    Cheers!

    :)
     
    F1R Amackin, Oct 1, 2017
    #1
  2. Hanker2860
    Hanker2860 Guest
    any clean racers out there?

    I race really clean and looking for similar racers. Please count me in.

    GT:
     
    Hanker2860, Oct 1, 2017
    #2
  3. any clean racers out there?

    Hit me up on XB Live! XxMadRiverxX

    I'm always looking for clean racers!
     
    XxS1L3NTxSK0P3x, Oct 1, 2017
    #3
  4. Hanker2860 Win User

    any clean racers out there?

    I race really clean and looking for similar racers. Please count me in.

    GT:
  5. XxS1L3NTxSK0P3x Win User

    any clean racers out there?

    Hit me up on XB Live! XxMadRiverxX

    I'm always looking for clean racers!
  6. OmgWanKenobi Win User

    Forza Horizon Players

    Well you shouldnt have butted in if you had nothing to say that was relevant to my post topic...my idea of fun is clean racing hence why im looking for clean racers...i have never seen a girl racer race clean yet so I guess its a woman thing. Dont like my
    comments, dont post on my topics.
  7. Nutter Trucker Win User

    Any want to join a casual racing club ?

    Hi



    I have been looking for a club to join, I,m a clean casual racer with a average skill,





    GunnerDave26
  8. RIZZOmagic Win User

    Clean Racers Unite!

    [quote user="Metal10957"]

    Nice idea, but unfortunately, I like 1st place and get unruly in the turns, hit the grass a lot, cut lines, whatever it takes. However, if we're running 1 and 2, with half a lap on the field, I'm not gonna wreck us both for the lead.

    [/quote]Clean *cough* racers *cough cough* lol....i can become very aggressive but if there are set rules for a race ill most likely follow them :)
Thema:

Looking for Clean/Endurance Racers

Loading...
  1. Looking for Clean/Endurance Racers - Similar Threads - Looking Clean Endurance

  2. 27M looking for people to play / chat with on xbox

    in XboX Insiders
    27M looking for people to play / chat with on xbox: See if anyone bites or not submitted by /u/eyenoahway1 [link] [comments]
  3. Profile years are wrong when looking at badges

    in XboX Insiders
    Profile years are wrong when looking at badges: When I look at my friends profile it show how many years they had the account since, so I looked at mine and it’s incorrect. Is there a way to fix it ? I’ve had the account since 2017 but it shows...
  4. A New Look for Reforj: Explore the World's Stunning Rixel Transformation

    in XboX Insiders
    A New Look for Reforj: Explore the World's Stunning Rixel Transformation: [IMG] Reforj just got its biggest visual upgrade yet. Title Update 8 introduces Rixels, a brand-new technology that's completely transformed the look of the game, delivering sharper visuals,...
  5. Lucky enough to have PBA 2026?? Looking to play in a league or tournament??

    in XboX Insiders
    Lucky enough to have PBA 2026?? Looking to play in a league or tournament??: We have a smaller smooth running discord that we have changed to a PBA 2026 one and have all kinds of things going on. We paused on the Solo matches and put our focus to our new 2v2 Double...
  6. Level 10 Insider looking for Alpha Ring access to test the new Cloud Home UI

    in XboX Insiders
    Level 10 Insider looking for Alpha Ring access to test the new Cloud Home UI: Hi everyone and Xbox Team,I've been a dedicated Xbox Insider for over 3 years now and just reached Level 10 (Gamertag: vT4Ghost4King4v).I am currently in the Beta Ring but I really want to test...
  7. (Party Chat glitches) on xbox Went to play my game could not hear my party so I looked and...

    in XboX Insiders
    (Party Chat glitches) on xbox Went to play my game could not hear my party so I looked and...: When I was playing my party suddenly cut out I do have 5Gz internet so I know it was not on my end and I know it wouldn't be on another person's end either I had delt with this issue before so...
  8. Unenrolled, now my display looks strange.

    in XboX Insiders
    Unenrolled, now my display looks strange.: I unenrolled my console from the insider program, now it looks wierd. My theme and display color is Dark Grey but it looks brown. It doesn't show on picture very well but it definitely looks...
  9. Looking to replaced Xbox because of lightning strike

    in XboX Insiders
    Looking to replaced Xbox because of lightning strike: I have multiple questions. Preface, My apartment got struck by lightning and my xbox series s and monitor do not work anymore. The Xbox turns on for about a minute but nothing on the screen turns...
  10. Help for people looking for the latest Xbox Features

    in XboX Insiders
    Help for people looking for the latest Xbox Features: Hey! A lot of new people are looking for help on how to get access to the latest Xbox Features! Let me see if I can't help a bit for newer people. First, I'd like to explain how Xbox Insiders...