looking for chill people to chat and play Black Ops 2, Dead Island, Crysis 3, Forza Horizon ...

Discus and support looking for chill people to chat and play Black Ops 2, Dead Island, Crysis 3, Forza Horizon ... in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; looking for cool people to chat and play multiplayer with...maybe create a party group.. my game library (my sister stole half of them so these are... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by DeAliN d34th, Feb 14, 2014.

1. DeAliN d34th
    DeAliN d34th Guest

looking for chill people to chat and play Black Ops 2, Dead Island, Crysis 3, Forza Horizon ...

looking for cool people to chat and play multiplayer with...maybe create a party group..

my game library (my sister stole half of them so these are the ones i have right now)

Assassins Creed III

Battlefield 4

Bioshock Infinite

Crysis 3

Dead Space 3

Dishonored

Ninja Gaiden 3 (it sucks though)

Call of Duty: Black Ops 2

Prototype 2

Forza Horizon

Ghost Recon: Future Soldier

Dead Island (It was free!)

World of Tanks (also free)

STONERS WELCOME

:)

DeAliN d34th, Feb 14, 2014
  2. ByManic
    ByManic Guest
    Looking For People To Talk/Play With?

Im 20 years alot i play

Black Ops 3

Forza Horizon 2 and 6

Fifa

Just looking for a group of people to talk to in party etclooking for chill people to chat and play Black Ops 2, Dead Island, Crysis 3, Forza Horizon ... :)

add me:

ByManic, Feb 14, 2014
  3. ToadMuffin17
    ToadMuffin17 Guest
    playing anything

im looking for any body that wants to play cod black ops, blackops 2, forza 3,forza 4, and dead island? any body wana play plz! msg me on xbox.

ToadMuffin17, Feb 14, 2014
  4. CRUZZifer Win User

What Games are you looking forward to?

Hmmm... Borderlands 2, Dishonored, Black Ops 2, Sleeping Dogs (hopefully on sale for Black Friday) and Far Cry 3 to end this year. Then next year I have DmC, DEAD SPACE 3 (most anticipated), South Park Stick Of Truth, God of War, Gears of War Judgement and
    Crysis 3. Also Bioshock Infinite, Dead Island Riptide & The Last Of Us whenever they are released.
  5. Linuix Win User

girl gamer in need of new friends

Add me if you play Black Ops 2, Forza Horizon, Fable 3, etc :)
  6. ocelot20 Win User

How good does Dead island look!!!

To me it looks really good. I don't know if any of you have played the first 2 Crysis games on PC. But it looks like they have taken the gameplay straight out of Crysis. Witch is good as the gameplay was pretty good on Crysis 1 and Warhead.

Looking forward to it. I wonder with Dead Island coming out this year. Valve will announce Left 4 Dead 3 at E3?
  7. brandiesel1 Win User

Best Zombie Online Multiplayer?

Black Ops ( I haven't played BLOPS 2) and Dead Island.
  8. goodgrl96 Win User

For the first time in a long time

yeah ik speedy after 2 or 3 games I went to play black ops and dead island. -.- I just wish I could get back into it
Thema:

1. looking for chill people to chat and play Black Ops 2, Dead Island, Crysis 3, Forza Horizon ... - Similar Threads - looking chill chat

2. I'm looking for a single player pc game

in XBoX on Windows
    I'm looking for a single player pc game: Good morning friends I'm looking for a single player pc game of merchant sea and pirates Which one do you have to offer me? 875c1e8d-78ec-4cbf-a009-81e24489f9e5
  3. Looking for group issue

in XBoX on Windows
    Looking for group issue: Hi, there is currently a exploit in the report system of where you report any looking for group post for "spam or advertising" it would result in 75% of the time the poster of the looking for...
  4. looking for group not working -pc

in XBoX on Consoles
    looking for group not working -pc: iam on pc and my xbox game bar looking for group tab is not working it says "launch a game" when i allready have a game on 1aa5cb1e-d1fc-4926-9464-53940cd24207
  5. Xbox series X screens looks broken and crazy colors when starting HD game

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox series X screens looks broken and crazy colors when starting HD game: I got my Xbox series X about a month or two ago and have had no issues. Today, every time I start a game that has HD enabled, my screen looks cracked with crazy bright colors. I tested non HD...
  6. Help with Gaming Monitor - Looking at Ultrawide

in XBoX on Consoles
    Help with Gaming Monitor - Looking at Ultrawide: Hello, I really want an ultra wide monitor but I'm concerned with the sizing issue and possible compatibility issues. Wanted to get some feedback. I also do school and work from home. I would...
  7. i am looking to buy a xbox controller since my main controller has stick drift but im not...

in XBoX on Consoles
    i am looking to buy a xbox controller since my main controller has stick drift but im not...: So within the next few weeks i plan on getting another controller, but im not sure what one to choose from. my budget is 67 dollars. I went on sites like amazon, gamestop, and bestbuy and went...
  8. There a problem posting your looking for Group

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    There a problem posting your looking for Group: i been facing this since a year pls help me fix this problem this problem is accuring since i got banned for 4 days c684ffb7-2aab-44c2-8e8a-388700db978a
  9. Why can't I create a looking for group post?

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Why can't I create a looking for group post?: I have tried every youtube fix I could find, but none of them worked. I try to make an LFG post, but it says the same "unable to create Looking For Griup post" junk every time. It does the same...
  10. Looking for a Mature Xb Clan?, look no further, come chill

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Looking for a Mature Xb Clan?, look no further, come chill: Guardians! Stand strong as a Titan, move as quick as a Hunter and be as wise as a Warlock! But don't fight alone! Fight with the Celestial Dragoons! We are on all Platforms! Join our clan, for...