Looking for ark players

Discus and support Looking for ark players in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Hey guys im lokking for a few players to join me on ark, if interested just msg me. f6cce648-b3db-48c4-8535-c4c4eacceed6 Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by W1NG50FV3NG3NC3, Dec 17, 2015.

1. Looking for ark players

Hey guys im lokking for a few players to join me on ark, if interested just msg me.

:)

W1NG50FV3NG3NC3, Dec 17, 2015
  2. recuteing for ark angels 16 or older

looking for girl or boy halo gamers that are good and awsome players that are 16 or older to joind a clan called ark angels so if u want to join send a friend request

KSI Itz Kazuto, Dec 17, 2015
  3. Looking for Gamers who would like to Play Ark Survival PVP

I am starting a new, ARK Survival, PVP tribe on Xbox One. I am an experienced ARK PVP player and would like a tribe of 10 players. If you haven't looked at ARK Survival, its an amazing server based online world. It is extremely difficult to develop and
    maintain a new PVP tribe - are you up to the challenge? If so, contact me.

TA Drag Racer, Dec 17, 2015
  4. Widget1979 Win User

For your information Microsoft.

I have to say this post is very confusing. As an Ark player,I am having no troubles whatsoever!! And every couple of weeks, I seem to be getting an update for Ark.
  5. Swift Oldboy Win User

For your information Microsoft.

I highly suggest writing a formal complaint to Wild Card Studios with supporting evidence and maybe even petition it with other Ark players. I heard Ark hasn't really been getting the updates they need on consoles.
  6. NormanPelfrey Win User

Who's excited for Atlas on xbox?!!

Just google atlas map, its 1200 ark maps in one, 40k player server
  7. WUIJIBOBO Win User

Ps4

As far as I'm aware, there's no current crossplay for Ark between consoles. I believe Xbox players can play with PC players, but I don't think Xbox players can play with PS4 players.
  8. OZARKFOX Win User

ARK BANING PLAYER'S WITH OUT SEEING IF IT WAS LIE OR TRUCE

enforcement.xbox.com/.../HowTo

this sow's all most every rual that the player's in the ark saver 120 na pve brock all most every 1 one they brock a rual this is an xbox web site about what I can do I like this a lot I hop ark will look at this they not doing there job's right . thank
    you xbox live call center for telling me about this .
Thema:

Looking for ark players

1. Looking for ark players - Similar Threads - Looking ark players

2. Someone is making looking for group posts about me but only harrassing me through the " #...

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Someone is making looking for group posts about me but only harrassing me through the " #...: Someone is making looking for group posts about me but only harrassing me through the " # " system xbox report program is not counting this as harassment please help they are posting daily about...
  3. Are new Microsoft Series X console boxes supposed to look like this?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Are new Microsoft Series X console boxes supposed to look like this?: I had a Target order for a Series X that arrived last week. One of the pieces of security tape looked messed with a bit and had some finger prints under the tape, so I returned it for a new one...
  4. My storage expansion card doesn’t register and I looked inside the groves are messed up for...

in XBoX on Consoles
    My storage expansion card doesn’t register and I looked inside the groves are messed up for...: I looked into the xbox storage expansion slot and see that the groves are messed up 99f4ff2b-71f5-4976-ad6c-1290f1a79304
  5. hello my friends, look at my games and add me if you want

in XboX Insiders
    hello my friends, look at my games and add me if you want: Chcete byť priateľmi s používateľom Stephan#2447 v Xboxe? Kliknite na prepojenie. https://www.xbox.com/play/share/friend/25MnYsitWA submitted by /u/Stephan-14 [link] [comments]
  6. Among Us, playing from the cloud on mobile, is left thinking in a loop while looking for an...

in XboX Insiders
    Among Us, playing from the cloud on mobile, is left thinking in a loop while looking for an...: When I play using the cloud on my mobile it stays looking for online games in a loop. In the cloud console it works correctly. submitted by /u/xL3aMS1x [link] [comments]
  7. I have been suspended for posting a Looking for Group on Diablo 4. Nothing I posted...

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    I have been suspended for posting a Looking for Group on Diablo 4. Nothing I posted...: How do I get suspension lifted? 04be1db3-fed4-4cc4-8d4b-0283013dc8cb
  8. Looking For Group on Xbox Game Bar doesn't detect that I am playing Minecraft

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Looking For Group on Xbox Game Bar doesn't detect that I am playing Minecraft: I used to have no problems with the looking for group widget in the Xbox game bar. Now, every time I play Minecraft (Windows Version) it fails to detect that I am playing it. Every time I go to...
  9. Discord says sorry looks like you were disconnected try connecting again

in XboX Insiders
    Discord says sorry looks like you were disconnected try connecting again: I need help for this everything ive found on it has been outdated and not helpful submitted by /u/Greedy-End-8084 [link] [comments]
  10. wy when i look at a tame on ark a wiso blow

in XBoX on Windows
    wy when i look at a tame on ark a wiso blow: wy when i look at a tame on ark a wiso blou 352957ca-ce45-47e8-b05d-8f523e2fda89