Looking for actual legit xbox one Friends lol

Discus and support Looking for actual legit xbox one Friends lol in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I have a lot of co op games I wanna finish ..all the halos...far cry 4..saints row ..assassins creed unity ..evolve ..must have a mic ..... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by o BROK3N o, Jan 23, 2015.

1. o BROK3N o
    o BROK3N o Guest

I have a lot of co op games I wanna finish ..all the halos...far cry 4..saints row ..assassins creed unity ..evolve ..must have a mic ..

:)

o BROK3N o, Jan 23, 2015
  2. looking for legit people.

whats up people. im looking for some cool legit people to play dark souls with. when i say legit i mean no lag stabs no mods and no gliches. so if any one likes to play legit like me then add me as a friend.

Lerck Wolf 44, Jan 23, 2015
  3. Gynomite
    Gynomite Guest
    Legit friends for xbox one.

Ive posted here before but with no luck. Everyone that adds me, either doesn't have a mic or adds me and then we never play. Decided Ill try again.

I play Xbox one. I mainly play COD:AW, GTA 5, Forza Horizon 2... I only play hardcore modes on COD. Im looking for more mature gamers, I prefer people 18+, Im 22 years old. I game at random times, sometimes during the day sometimes at night.

Looking forward to meeting new people Looking for actual legit xbox one Friends lol :)

Gynomite, Jan 23, 2015
  4. DANIMAL1018
    DANIMAL1018 Guest

Hello my gamertag is ()

add my twitch account: name is (1018DANIMAL)

plz like follow and share. I post new videos daily. i broadcast daily. Join my games, Chanel and play along with us. Your age, race, nationality, skill level is irrelevant. Come hang anytime party has open slot. Or just enjoy the clips and bradcast. Just
    send a friend request to . Thank you so much for your support.

In my twitch broadcast I do use a cam and mic. Open to friendly feedback..

DANIMAL1018, Jan 26, 2015
  5. DANIMAL1018 Win User

Hello my gamertag is ()

add my twitch account: name is (1018DANIMAL)

plz like follow and share. I post new videos daily. i broadcast daily. Join my games, Chanel and play along with us. Your age, race, nationality, skill level is irrelevant. Come hang anytime party has open slot. Or just enjoy the clips and bradcast. Just
    send a friend request to . Thank you so much for your support.

In my twitch broadcast I do use a cam and mic. Open to friendly feedback..
  6. Age3 Win User

passcode security

Yep, it's legit. I'm surprised they actually care about us. lol :)
  7. The Black Satyr Win User

MLG

Lol have yall actually played together lol. Why would you even troll the forums if your a 50? If its legit then you shouldnt need to go looking for people to support you, you should be the best and not need us petty low levels :O or is it that in a game
    of all 50s, your the one that does the worst?
  8. ArmyMedic75 Win User

Titanfall Respawn developer on the benefits of the Xbox Cloud

Well it is easy to claim its a good thing when the servers you are using are just one room away Legit lol. But in true application just wait and see how little it actually benefits you
  9. Bluntman1138 Win User

[quote user="xXDOWORKSON22Xx"]

my gamerscore is actually legit and the green was one of the secret color when you do the spin trick

[/quote]

LOL. There is no way you got ALL of WaW cheevos all in one 24 hour period. That is statistically impossible.
Thema:

1. Looking for actual legit xbox one Friends lol - Similar Threads - Looking actual legit

2. I'm looking for some Rust friends

in XboX Insiders
    I'm looking for some Rust friends: Anybody down in playing Rust .??? If so let me know so we can team up and become friends and take over whatever we can and build and learn things together as well ... Like I said if so just let me...
  3. so my xbox wired controller is acting wierd on xbox game pass app it makes me look around...

in XBoX on Consoles
    so my xbox wired controller is acting wierd on xbox game pass app it makes me look around...: so my xbox wired controller is acting wierd on xbox game pass app it makes me look around LT and RT instead of one of my joysticks f4b7a134-1bf5-46de-a074-9f4c339e40f9
  4. As this other person said I wish U could look at your old profile pictures as I would love...

in XBoX Accessibility
    As this other person said I wish U could look at your old profile pictures as I would love...: I hope this really does happen 27301770-5608-4b09-bd41-71ed6fd7e114
  5. I cant post or “be interested” in any looking for group posts

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    I cant post or “be interested” in any looking for group posts: I cant post a looking for group or “be interested” on my main account but can if i make a new account i checked my moderation and ban history and i haven't received any suspensions apart from a...
  6. How do you get enforced from making a looking for group post for a roleplay community?

in XBoX on Windows
    How do you get enforced from making a looking for group post for a roleplay community?: I've been trying to recruit members for my group and every time I do my post gets taken down and I get enforced over and over again, I have many enforcements from making looking for group posts...
  7. All of my PC games keep freezing. Looking for any recommendations

in XBoX on Windows
    All of my PC games keep freezing. Looking for any recommendations: everywhere I look for answers to this problem, they keep telling me to update my display drivers (every driver on my pc is up to date and windows says there are no updates). Every game I try goes...
  8. Suspended for making innocent looking for group posts

in XBoX on Windows
    Suspended for making innocent looking for group posts: A couple of days ago I was playing R6 Siege with 2 of my friends and we decided we wanted to help out lower-level players improve, so I made a total of 3 looking for group posts across a time...
  9. How do I actually get a report looked at by a human?

in XBoX Accessibility
    How do I actually get a report looked at by a human?: There has been someone harrassing and stalking people for months. No matter how many reports are made nothing is done, how do I get the reports seen by an actual human instead of a stupid robot so...
  10. Enforcement needs to be reviewed by an actual person or by a person thats going to look...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Enforcement needs to be reviewed by an actual person or by a person thats going to look...: Microsofts enforcememt team needs to look into an issue entirely before just impulse banning people. I was comm banned for a message that did not in any way violate ToS while the guy whom reported...