Looking for a x box ambassador to help me with my problem

Discus and support Looking for a x box ambassador to help me with my problem in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; my gamerscore leaderboard isn't updating and my gamerscore is behind 68da82e9-2f73-4be9-8bb5-e63c3dd62874 Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by the gog, Mar 31, 2018.

1. the  gog
    the gog Guest

my gamerscore leaderboard isn't updating and my gamerscore is behind

:)

the gog, Mar 31, 2018
  2. power supply shift 110 to 220

respected

a month ago through the official website of Microsoft bought X box 360 with a plug suited to America. Since I moved to Europe, can you help me how to solve my problem or how to use my X box 360 European electricity

NatalMammal4910, Mar 31, 2018
  3. Corrupt Profile

HI Wondering if someone can help me, I have a problem with my account whilst on X-box Live on my console, all my achievments have gone missing/lost. I recently phoned up X-box live Support and they said for me to post my problem on here. So about a week
    or so ago I turned on my X-box console everything seemed fine till I tried looking at my achievments and noticed they had gone/disappered however on the top right of my Television screen my achievments still showed up and my email address also, but couldn't
    see my achievments or view my history. I have noticed when logged on X-box.com my achievments still show aswell so i went onto my memory on my X-box and noticed on profiles that my account was Corrupt neither do I know or why this has happened. I have not
    ever been banned or suspended and been a member for 4/5 years with same acoount but never had a problem like this my Gamertag is .

DiRT I VORTEX, Mar 31, 2018
  4. NatalMammal4910 Win User

power supply shift 110 to 220

respected

a month ago through the official website of Microsoft bought X box 360 with a plug suited to America. Since I moved to Europe, can you help me how to solve my problem or how to use my X box 360 European electricity
  5. Captainjake2004 Win User

Can't start Battlefield 4 on my Xbox One

my x box keeps taking me to "Do you own this game or app?" when the disk is in the x box plz help cant play it I a losing it with my x box :l
  6. bidruk Win User

error 8012271F

I contact the x box live service to find a solution but the expert can't help me ... I have lost 51 euros in my x box account and i can't buy anything in my x box ...
  7. HighlandRainbow Win User

Xbox...Ten Years Old Today

For sure happy birthday to Microsoft's X box, My mates told me the controller was hard and had too many buttons on the original x box but I decided to take the plunge, The controllers were natural for me and loved my racing games on the x box with the trigger
    buttons. The graphics were out of this world and being able to record my music to It made my ps2 mates jealous. It Is my main console and look forward to the next 10 years with x box,
  8. StanleyMc10 Win User

How can I install a game I own on a different console with the same account?

Hi just thinking, x box A is linked with my brother’s account who has the game pass. I think my brother hasn’t bought the game, but with x box A being linked with his, I was able to get the game. X box B is linked to x box A but not directly linked to my brothers x box so that’s why it didn’t let me get the game. Problem solved I suppose.
Thema:

1. Looking for a x box ambassador to help me with my problem - Similar Threads - Looking box ambassador

2. I'm looking for a single player pc game

in XBoX on Windows
    I'm looking for a single player pc game: Good morning friends I'm looking for a single player pc game of merchant sea and pirates Which one do you have to offer me? 875c1e8d-78ec-4cbf-a009-81e24489f9e5
  3. Looking for group issue

in XBoX on Windows
    Looking for group issue: Hi, there is currently a exploit in the report system of where you report any looking for group post for "spam or advertising" it would result in 75% of the time the poster of the looking for...
  4. looking for group not working -pc

in XBoX on Consoles
    looking for group not working -pc: iam on pc and my xbox game bar looking for group tab is not working it says "launch a game" when i allready have a game on 1aa5cb1e-d1fc-4926-9464-53940cd24207
  5. Xbox series X screens looks broken and crazy colors when starting HD game

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox series X screens looks broken and crazy colors when starting HD game: I got my Xbox series X about a month or two ago and have had no issues. Today, every time I start a game that has HD enabled, my screen looks cracked with crazy bright colors. I tested non HD...
  6. Why does my x box series s look terrible in game?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why does my x box series s look terrible in game?: SO i recently bought a x box series s and have been noticing very bad graphics in game i have an hdmi 2.1 and 8k 120 hz 4k 120 hz and i have seen the graphics in the main x box screen look very...
  7. Why does my x box series s look pixelated

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why does my x box series s look pixelated: I dont know why but after setting up my x box series s i have seen terrible graphics worse than on my old x box one and i dont know why this is happening i have a hdmi 2.1 and 4 k tv for more...
  8. Look I payed 100 dollars for this vault edition game I have the new x box series X my nat...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Look I payed 100 dollars for this vault edition game I have the new x box series X my nat...: I keep getting kicked every let me repeat EVERY single game!! I have the new Xbox series X my nat type is moderate my internet is wired I have never had this issue on any other game and it...
  9. I have a x box one s & It won’t turn on so I took it to a game store and they took a look...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I have a x box one s & It won’t turn on so I took it to a game store and they took a look...: My x box one s wont turn on so i took it to a game store to get look at and i was seeing could i still ship it to microsoft to get repair 23fc91e2-19e1-45fc-ad1d-fa051865cbc5
  10. What is the "Join In" box that I see when I look at a friend's profile.

in XBoX on Consoles
    What is the "Join In" box that I see when I look at a friend's profile.: Hello, When I go into the Friends app and click on an online friend's profile, I am taken into a new window. From there if I go the the right I can see the game that my friend is playing. In...