Looking for a wireless headset? PLEASE HELP!

Discus and support Looking for a wireless headset? PLEASE HELP! in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Hi! I've been looking for a xbox one head for a few hours now. I have not been able to find anything that does not require the 3,5 hack though. my... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by qF I Leno, Jan 7, 2016.

1. qF I Leno
    qF I Leno Guest

Hi!

I've been looking for a xbox one head for a few hours now. I have not been able to find anything that does not require the 3,5 hack though.

my controller does not have any jack on it.

http://www.argos.co.uk/static/Product/partNumber/3599271.htm

That is my pad.

Do any of you have any ideas for a head sett that DOES NOT NEED A JACK?

budget - £50

Thanks,

Joe

:)

qF I Leno, Jan 7, 2016
  2. taidara
    taidara Guest
    taidara, Jan 7, 2016
  3. MissyQ
    MissyQ Guest
    PLEASE HELP

If power cycling your devices didn't work, and being wired or wireless doesn't work, let me get a couple things of information. Are you wiring into a router or a wireless modem?

MissyQ, Jan 7, 2016
  4. chewit1987
    chewit1987 Guest

DUE TO THE ooooo pritty i can see through it xbox one controllor you went for over the helpfull normal one your in trouble... there is no way this will work with a headset.... i dont know if a normal usb wireless headset will even work.... (not heard of
    it for xbox one)

Im realy sorry to be bearer of bad news...

maybe somone else knows of a way but i dont...

BUT DONT WORRY ITS NOT IDEAL.... BUT...... not all is lost... if you have a kinect (i know) then you can still chat in party's but not in normal game chat and with the new xbox one kinect it filters out background noices.... unlike the 360 version. IT ROCKS.
    used it for month when my plug in headset went BOOM!.

all the best

chewit1987, Feb 5, 2016
  5. chewit1987 Win User

DUE TO THE ooooo pritty i can see through it xbox one controllor you went for over the helpfull normal one your in trouble... there is no way this will work with a headset.... i dont know if a normal usb wireless headset will even work.... (not heard of
    it for xbox one)

Im realy sorry to be bearer of bad news...

maybe somone else knows of a way but i dont...

BUT DONT WORRY ITS NOT IDEAL.... BUT...... not all is lost... if you have a kinect (i know) then you can still chat in party's but not in normal game chat and with the new xbox one kinect it filters out background noices.... unlike the 360 version. IT ROCKS.
    used it for month when my plug in headset went BOOM!.

all the best

6. HassanB Win User

Having problems with my wireless headset.

@GeekDragon - This is the current troubleshooting information available for the XBOX 360 official wireless headset:

support.xbox.com/.../set-up-wireless-headset
    . Please take a look through those and see if any of those steps help you out.
  7. Andy Mulligan Win User

Xbox 360 headset - microphone not working

8. IanCeazar2006 Win User

Trouble hearing people

9. XBF Aicha T Win User

Xbox Wireless Headset Mixed Dial Issue

Thema:

1. Looking for a wireless headset? PLEASE HELP! - Similar Threads - Looking wireless headset

2. Someone is making looking for group posts about me but only harrassing me through the " #...

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Someone is making looking for group posts about me but only harrassing me through the " #...: Someone is making looking for group posts about me but only harrassing me through the " # " system xbox report program is not counting this as harassment please help they are posting daily about...
  3. Are new Microsoft Series X console boxes supposed to look like this?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Are new Microsoft Series X console boxes supposed to look like this?: I had a Target order for a Series X that arrived last week. One of the pieces of security tape looked messed with a bit and had some finger prints under the tape, so I returned it for a new one...
  4. My storage expansion card doesn’t register and I looked inside the groves are messed up for...

in XBoX on Consoles
    My storage expansion card doesn’t register and I looked inside the groves are messed up for...: I looked into the xbox storage expansion slot and see that the groves are messed up 99f4ff2b-71f5-4976-ad6c-1290f1a79304
  5. hello my friends, look at my games and add me if you want

in XboX Insiders
    hello my friends, look at my games and add me if you want: Chcete byť priateľmi s používateľom Stephan#2447 v Xboxe? Kliknite na prepojenie. https://www.xbox.com/play/share/friend/25MnYsitWA submitted by /u/Stephan-14 [link] [comments]
  6. Among Us, playing from the cloud on mobile, is left thinking in a loop while looking for an...

in XboX Insiders
    Among Us, playing from the cloud on mobile, is left thinking in a loop while looking for an...: When I play using the cloud on my mobile it stays looking for online games in a loop. In the cloud console it works correctly. submitted by /u/xL3aMS1x [link] [comments]
  7. I have been suspended for posting a Looking for Group on Diablo 4. Nothing I posted...

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    I have been suspended for posting a Looking for Group on Diablo 4. Nothing I posted...: How do I get suspension lifted? 04be1db3-fed4-4cc4-8d4b-0283013dc8cb
  8. Looking For Group on Xbox Game Bar doesn't detect that I am playing Minecraft

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Looking For Group on Xbox Game Bar doesn't detect that I am playing Minecraft: I used to have no problems with the looking for group widget in the Xbox game bar. Now, every time I play Minecraft (Windows Version) it fails to detect that I am playing it. Every time I go to...
  9. Discord says sorry looks like you were disconnected try connecting again

in XboX Insiders
    Discord says sorry looks like you were disconnected try connecting again: I need help for this everything ive found on it has been outdated and not helpful submitted by /u/Greedy-End-8084 [link] [comments]
  10. Trouble with the looking for group

in XBoX on Consoles
    Trouble with the looking for group: Everytime I try to create looking for group it says there was a problem posting your looking for a group. I don't understand why I have a problem, I even restarted my Xbox multiple times....