Looking for a Wireless HDMI Transmitter. Any suggestions welcome.

Discus and support Looking for a Wireless HDMI Transmitter. Any suggestions welcome. in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Spot on dynamic. Its great for movies and when you want to view content in rooms less used. Great for guest rooms. Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Mike Glynn, Mar 2, 2014.

  1. COD 2 HALO
    COD 2 HALO Guest

    Looking for a Wireless HDMI Transmitter. Any suggestions welcome.


    Spot on dynamic. Its great for movies and when you want to view content in rooms less used. Great for guest rooms.
     
    COD 2 HALO, Mar 2, 2014
    #16
  2. Mike Glynn
    Mike Glynn Guest
    In response to the limit of the controller, You would be surprised how far these thing work from the console. The 360 controller used to work on the other side of the street before cutting out (we tested it for a laugh)
     
    Mike Glynn, Mar 2, 2014
    #17
  3. Mike Glynn
    Mike Glynn Guest
    The other thing is my house isn't that big and TVs I want to send the image to are in the next room and directly above the room with the console in them. I checked that link and changed it to UK prices and its about £180, but I think your right its worth
    getting a good one.
     
    Mike Glynn, Oct 31, 2018
    #18
  4. Randver Win User

    Looking for a Wireless HDMI Transmitter. Any suggestions welcome.

    @N7 Gh0stz

    You wouldn't be able to game, the controller is the limiting factor there.

    Using Smartglass to do everything else.....Yep
  5. jaspertodd Win User

    Looking for a Wireless HDMI Transmitter. Any suggestions welcome.

    Wow, I never even thought of this. This is a very good idea, it would be realy nice to not have to disconnect my xbox to move to another room. I'm glad I came in here.

    But are they realy that much money 100 too 200 bucks? I'm gonna have to do some googling look around and see what's what out there. Thanks....
  6. Mike Glynn Win User

    Looking for a Wireless HDMI Transmitter. Any suggestions welcome.

    The other thing is my house isn't that big and TVs I want to send the image to are in the next room and directly above the room with the console in them. I checked that link and changed it to UK prices and its about £180, but I think your right its worth
    getting a good one.
  7. Dynamic Sausage Win User

    Looking for a Wireless HDMI Transmitter. Any suggestions welcome.

    I think this is a very cool product for a small niche market. If you need it then the money you spend will greatly reflect and is actually a very cool solution. Personally though, if I were working in a electronics store on a non-commision basis, I'd strongly
    urge people to go with a cheaper and more stable wired setup unless completely necessary.
  8. Galactic Geek Win User

    Looking for a Wireless HDMI Transmitter. Any suggestions welcome.

    Well, this got my interest.
Thema:

Looking for a Wireless HDMI Transmitter. Any suggestions welcome.

Loading...
  1. Looking for a Wireless HDMI Transmitter. Any suggestions welcome. - Similar Threads - Looking Wireless HDMI

  2. 27M looking for people to play / chat with on xbox

    in XboX Insiders
    27M looking for people to play / chat with on xbox: See if anyone bites or not submitted by /u/eyenoahway1 [link] [comments]
  3. Profile years are wrong when looking at badges

    in XboX Insiders
    Profile years are wrong when looking at badges: When I look at my friends profile it show how many years they had the account since, so I looked at mine and it’s incorrect. Is there a way to fix it ? I’ve had the account since 2017 but it shows...
  4. A New Look for Reforj: Explore the World's Stunning Rixel Transformation

    in XboX Insiders
    A New Look for Reforj: Explore the World's Stunning Rixel Transformation: [IMG] Reforj just got its biggest visual upgrade yet. Title Update 8 introduces Rixels, a brand-new technology that's completely transformed the look of the game, delivering sharper visuals,...
  5. Lucky enough to have PBA 2026?? Looking to play in a league or tournament??

    in XboX Insiders
    Lucky enough to have PBA 2026?? Looking to play in a league or tournament??: We have a smaller smooth running discord that we have changed to a PBA 2026 one and have all kinds of things going on. We paused on the Solo matches and put our focus to our new 2v2 Double...
  6. Level 10 Insider looking for Alpha Ring access to test the new Cloud Home UI

    in XboX Insiders
    Level 10 Insider looking for Alpha Ring access to test the new Cloud Home UI: Hi everyone and Xbox Team,I've been a dedicated Xbox Insider for over 3 years now and just reached Level 10 (Gamertag: vT4Ghost4King4v).I am currently in the Beta Ring but I really want to test...
  7. (Party Chat glitches) on xbox Went to play my game could not hear my party so I looked and...

    in XboX Insiders
    (Party Chat glitches) on xbox Went to play my game could not hear my party so I looked and...: When I was playing my party suddenly cut out I do have 5Gz internet so I know it was not on my end and I know it wouldn't be on another person's end either I had delt with this issue before so...
  8. Unenrolled, now my display looks strange.

    in XboX Insiders
    Unenrolled, now my display looks strange.: I unenrolled my console from the insider program, now it looks wierd. My theme and display color is Dark Grey but it looks brown. It doesn't show on picture very well but it definitely looks...
  9. Looking to replaced Xbox because of lightning strike

    in XboX Insiders
    Looking to replaced Xbox because of lightning strike: I have multiple questions. Preface, My apartment got struck by lightning and my xbox series s and monitor do not work anymore. The Xbox turns on for about a minute but nothing on the screen turns...
  10. Help for people looking for the latest Xbox Features

    in XboX Insiders
    Help for people looking for the latest Xbox Features: Hey! A lot of new people are looking for help on how to get access to the latest Xbox Features! Let me see if I can't help a bit for newer people. First, I'd like to explain how Xbox Insiders...