looking for a way to get nba 2k23 micheal jordan edition-free- for xbox series s console

Discus and support looking for a way to get nba 2k23 micheal jordan edition-free- for xbox series s console in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; i don't have cash, but have merchandise, willing to barter/trade submitted by /u/Infinite-War-1819 [link] [comments] Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/Infinite-War-1819, Nov 2, 2022.

1. looking for a way to get nba 2k23 micheal jordan edition-free- for xbox series s console

/u/Infinite-War-1819, Nov 2, 2022
  2. JosefLBohorquez Win User

2k23 championship edition pre Order

3. John P_14 Win User

If I have a new series s and the Xbox one version of nba 2k23 can I get the series s version of nba 2k23 without having to pay

Hi and thanks for reaching out. I hope you’re doing well. I'm an Independent Advisor and a Microsoft user like you and I'll be happy to help you.

I apologize but if you only have the Xbox One version of NBA 2k23 and not the Deluxe Edition and Michael Jordan Edition (which includes both the Xbox One and Xbox Series XIS versions), and you plan to play it on it on Xbox Series S, you need to pay the Xbox Series S version.
  4. Zen.x Win User

I have the NBA 2K23 version for Xbox One, but I just got a Series S. Would the Xbox one version still be compatible with the Series S?

I bought NBA 2k23 on my Xbox One S I want to buy a Xbox Series S but can I still play 2k23 without buying it again?

Xbox One S (All Digital)
  5. christophercarless Win User

NBA 2K12 Finals Commercial

Wut u got new NBA 2k11 again NBA2k12 by Micheal Jordan best special goal is number @23NIkEair..
  6. Francia J. Win User

New Xbox NBA question

Hi, I hope you're doing great out there. I am an Independent advisor and I am here to help you with your concern.

Downloading the next gen edition will depend on your, Charlie because the Xbox One or current gen edition will be playable on Xbox Series X as well.

In regards to your data, according to the game support:

"NBA 2K23 will feature MyTEAM Cross-Progression and a Shared VC Wallet within the same console family (Xbox One <> Xbox Series X|S). MyTEAM Cross-Progression enables all MyTEAM Points, Tokens, cards and progress to be shared across both versions of NBA 2K23 on generations of consoles in the same console family. Similarly, the Shared VC Wallet means any earned or purchased VC is accessible across generations of consoles in the same console family. There will not be crossplay between different platforms."

For your reference, you can check this link: https://nba.2k.com/2k23/faq/

Note: This is a non-Microsoft website. The page appears to be providing accurate, safe information. Watch out for ads on the site that may advertise products frequently classified as a PUP (Potentially Unwanted Products). Thoroughly research any product advertised on the site before you decide to download and install it.
Thema:

looking for a way to get nba 2k23 micheal jordan edition-free- for xbox series s console

1. looking for a way to get nba 2k23 micheal jordan edition-free- for xbox series s console - Similar Threads - looking nba 2k23

2. I'm looking for some Rust friends

in XboX Insiders
    I'm looking for some Rust friends: Anybody down in playing Rust .??? If so let me know so we can team up and become friends and take over whatever we can and build and learn things together as well ... Like I said if so just let me...
  3. so my xbox wired controller is acting wierd on xbox game pass app it makes me look around...

in XBoX on Consoles
    so my xbox wired controller is acting wierd on xbox game pass app it makes me look around...: so my xbox wired controller is acting wierd on xbox game pass app it makes me look around LT and RT instead of one of my joysticks f4b7a134-1bf5-46de-a074-9f4c339e40f9
  4. As this other person said I wish U could look at your old profile pictures as I would love...

in XBoX Accessibility
    As this other person said I wish U could look at your old profile pictures as I would love...: I hope this really does happen 27301770-5608-4b09-bd41-71ed6fd7e114
  5. I cant post or “be interested” in any looking for group posts

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    I cant post or “be interested” in any looking for group posts: I cant post a looking for group or “be interested” on my main account but can if i make a new account i checked my moderation and ban history and i haven't received any suspensions apart from a...
  6. How do you get enforced from making a looking for group post for a roleplay community?

in XBoX on Windows
    How do you get enforced from making a looking for group post for a roleplay community?: I've been trying to recruit members for my group and every time I do my post gets taken down and I get enforced over and over again, I have many enforcements from making looking for group posts...
  7. All of my PC games keep freezing. Looking for any recommendations

in XBoX on Windows
    All of my PC games keep freezing. Looking for any recommendations: everywhere I look for answers to this problem, they keep telling me to update my display drivers (every driver on my pc is up to date and windows says there are no updates). Every game I try goes...
  8. Suspended for making innocent looking for group posts

in XBoX on Windows
    Suspended for making innocent looking for group posts: A couple of days ago I was playing R6 Siege with 2 of my friends and we decided we wanted to help out lower-level players improve, so I made a total of 3 looking for group posts across a time...
  9. The graphics and colors look different on just NBA 2k so I was wondering if there was a way...

in XBoX on Consoles
    The graphics and colors look different on just NBA 2k so I was wondering if there was a way...: When i switch to NBA 2K from the home or another game the screen turns black for a few seconds and then when it turns back on the colors look not as sharp and bright....
  10. Bought NBA 2k24 25th anniversary Edition and it looks like I bought the regular edition

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Bought NBA 2k24 25th anniversary Edition and it looks like I bought the regular edition: I bought the NBA 2K 24 25th anniversary Edition it looks in the art that it I downloaded the Kobe Bryant Edition or the base Edition not the one that cost $149 When I get into the game I don't...