Looking for a solution

Discus and support Looking for a solution in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Hi guys Whenever i search games i want i don't find it on my console but only in Microsoft site and if i tried to download it it says no devicr is... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by siertbiren, May 17, 2022.

  1. siertbiren
    siertbiren Guest

    Looking for a solution


    Hi guys
    Whenever i search games i want i don't find it on my console but only in Microsoft site and if i tried to download it it says no devicr is connected while both the have same account

    :)
     
    siertbiren, May 17, 2022
    #1
  2. Chris238 Win User

    Looking for an HDMI splitting solution

    Thanks for the replies guys.

    @Bird125 That sounds like it would work just fine. However, I don't have room to put that many cables through my cabinet. (Without widening the hole, which I prefer not to) This may be a good last ditch effort if all else fails though!

    @A Blue Illusion It's all plugged in right, just doesn't seem to be a supported config with this splitter. (Or maybe it's a bum splitter, it was pretty cheap after all) Good point with the powered splitter, I think this'll probably be the next thing I try.

    @tohellnbak Thanks for the link. After looking at that page, I am sure this'll do nicely. I will be ordering one of these shortly. Regarding the OEM remotes. Yes, it's just that I have some VERY technically challenged folks in my household. They simply refuse
    to learn how to turn on the X1, and there's nothing I can do to force them. In any case, that's my predicament. If I want to use the X1's TV functionality, I have to do so without hindering the use of the cable box directly.

    If only the X1 had a "True" HDMI passthrough that would pass the signal even with the X1 turned off, there wouldn't be an issue. I honestly see this as an oversight on MS's part. This could have easily been integrated into the hardware I'm sure.
  3. tohellnbak Win User

    Looking for an HDMI splitting solution

    that splitter will burn out and you will have sound and quality issues... HDMI is a powered feed.. by splitting a powered feed like that UNpowered, you will have a problem. You need to get a powered splitter... I recommend HDview.. good quality for the price...

    www.amazon.com/.../B002673EW6
  4. tohellnbak Win User

    Looking for an HDMI splitting solution

    and honestly... if you have the feed of the TV into the Xbox like intended.. you can still use all your OEM remotes, none the wiser
  5. A Blue Illusion Win User

    Looking for an HDMI splitting solution

    LOL @ bird. Good answer!

    @ OP. Make sure you have it connected properly. It is a 1 in 2 out. It will have to have the '1 in side' connected to your Cable box. The '2 out' end will then be divided, 1 going into the Xbox's HDMI in (and then from your Xbox's HDMI out, you'll run another
    to the TV), the other going straight to your TV. I know it probably seems simple enough... but when you start dealing with splitters and the extra cables involved, it's often easy to get something plugged in the wrong way and not even realize it. Or worse,
    you plug it in the way you think it should be, but find out it isn't supposed to be that way (it happens).

    If that's all right, I don't know what else to try. But I do know that many people will probably tell you that a powered splitter is a better option. I can't disagree. I've heard more than a couple of people say that non powered splitters aren't that great
    and can have issues with signal degradation and other things. I don't know, myself. I've always used a powered splitter.
  6. J3RS3Y DEVIL Win User

    Looking for an HDMI splitting solution

    I'm running HDMI from the cable box to the xbox passthrough and to the TV and component from the cable box to the TV. To give the non-users (my wife) an alternative.

    If they refuse to use the Xbox they will have to deal with the inferior connection. :)
Thema:

Looking for a solution

Loading...
  1. Looking for a solution - Similar Threads - Looking solution

  2. 27M looking for people to play / chat with on xbox

    in XboX Insiders
    27M looking for people to play / chat with on xbox: See if anyone bites or not submitted by /u/eyenoahway1 [link] [comments]
  3. Profile years are wrong when looking at badges

    in XboX Insiders
    Profile years are wrong when looking at badges: When I look at my friends profile it show how many years they had the account since, so I looked at mine and it’s incorrect. Is there a way to fix it ? I’ve had the account since 2017 but it shows...
  4. A New Look for Reforj: Explore the World's Stunning Rixel Transformation

    in XboX Insiders
    A New Look for Reforj: Explore the World's Stunning Rixel Transformation: [IMG] Reforj just got its biggest visual upgrade yet. Title Update 8 introduces Rixels, a brand-new technology that's completely transformed the look of the game, delivering sharper visuals,...
  5. Lucky enough to have PBA 2026?? Looking to play in a league or tournament??

    in XboX Insiders
    Lucky enough to have PBA 2026?? Looking to play in a league or tournament??: We have a smaller smooth running discord that we have changed to a PBA 2026 one and have all kinds of things going on. We paused on the Solo matches and put our focus to our new 2v2 Double...
  6. Level 10 Insider looking for Alpha Ring access to test the new Cloud Home UI

    in XboX Insiders
    Level 10 Insider looking for Alpha Ring access to test the new Cloud Home UI: Hi everyone and Xbox Team,I've been a dedicated Xbox Insider for over 3 years now and just reached Level 10 (Gamertag: vT4Ghost4King4v).I am currently in the Beta Ring but I really want to test...
  7. (Party Chat glitches) on xbox Went to play my game could not hear my party so I looked and...

    in XboX Insiders
    (Party Chat glitches) on xbox Went to play my game could not hear my party so I looked and...: When I was playing my party suddenly cut out I do have 5Gz internet so I know it was not on my end and I know it wouldn't be on another person's end either I had delt with this issue before so...
  8. Unenrolled, now my display looks strange.

    in XboX Insiders
    Unenrolled, now my display looks strange.: I unenrolled my console from the insider program, now it looks wierd. My theme and display color is Dark Grey but it looks brown. It doesn't show on picture very well but it definitely looks...
  9. Looking to replaced Xbox because of lightning strike

    in XboX Insiders
    Looking to replaced Xbox because of lightning strike: I have multiple questions. Preface, My apartment got struck by lightning and my xbox series s and monitor do not work anymore. The Xbox turns on for about a minute but nothing on the screen turns...
  10. Looking for a solution to the errors I have been getting in Powershell

    in XBoX Games and Apps
    Looking for a solution to the errors I have been getting in Powershell: My Xbox stopped working a while ago, and when I open the app, it stays on the Black and White Xbox logo. I've tried countless troubleshooting options, but nothing has worked. I typed the following...