Looking for a portable modem I can use with xbox one

Discus and support Looking for a portable modem I can use with xbox one in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Hello to anyone reading this I am having a bit of an issue trying to find a portable wifi system (modem) I can take with me on the road and have my... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by PARKERSxxFINEST, Oct 12, 2017.

1. Looking for a portable modem I can use with xbox one

Hello to anyone reading this I am having a bit of an issue trying to find a portable wifi system (modem) I can take with me on the road and have my Xbox connect to it. I work away from home alot and hotels do not offer very good WiFi. is there anything
    out there anyone is using that works really when traveling. It would be nice to be able to play online. Also using my phone for a hotspot is sadly not a option.

Thanks.

:)

PARKERSxxFINEST, Oct 12, 2017
  2. BEST EXTERNAL HARDRIVE FOR XBOX ONE

Hi im looking to purchase a external hardrive for the xbox one and im thinking of getting the samsung m3 portable hardrive can anyone suggest any other makes that are good that i should go for

DemonHunter1978, Oct 12, 2017
  3. Bobazoid1
    Bobazoid1 Guest
    Adding external hard drives

Ok, I will answer my own question:

The DIGISTOR™ DIG-82153 is a 1TB Portable Expansion Hard Drive for Xbox One gaming consoles that uses a high speed USB 3.0 connection.

Running out of space on your Xbox One? The 500GB Xbox One only has 364.8GB of useable space.

Xbox One doesn't allow you to upgrade the internal Hard Drive, but you can use the DIGISTOR Portable HDD to expand your storage!

Bobazoid1, Oct 12, 2017
  4. taidara
    taidara Guest

Q: How do you intend to connect this "portable wifi system" (3G/4G router)?

Q: If you connect a router, that you can travel with, to an already poor infrastructure, what good will this router then be?

taidara, Oct 12, 2017
  5. taidara Win User

Q: How do you intend to connect this "portable wifi system" (3G/4G router)?

Q: If you connect a router, that you can travel with, to an already poor infrastructure, what good will this router then be?
  6. Frathos Win User

Xbox 360 hard drive

You should look for USB 3.0 compatible portable HDD's. I use a 2TB Seagate on my Xbox 360.

Note that you can store and play only Xbox 360 or backwards compatible Xbox games. You will NOT be able to play Xbox One games.

Good luck!
  7. WUIJIBOBO Win User

Would you use/buy a Hand Held Xbox ?

A few years ago, I'd have jumped at the chance for a portable Xbox style console, but now there's really not much need for it. When Project XCloud comes to full release, it'll mean I can use my Android phone as a portable Xbox One console as long as I
    have internet available.
  8. Bobazoid1 Win User

Adding external hard drives

Ok, I will answer my own question:

The DIGISTOR™ DIG-82153 is a 1TB Portable Expansion Hard Drive for Xbox One gaming consoles that uses a high speed USB 3.0 connection.

Running out of space on your Xbox One? The 500GB Xbox One only has 364.8GB of useable space.

Xbox One doesn't allow you to upgrade the internal Hard Drive, but you can use the DIGISTOR Portable HDD to expand your storage!
  9. Internet Expert Win User

Portable charger

A portable charger to... charge the controllers? If you have a rechargeable battery pack installed, you can plug a USB cable from the controller to a portable power bank/battery to charge the controller.

If you mean a portable charger to entirely power the console (such as in a car), you would need to get a power inverter to power at least the Xbox One and a TV. I believe some people use a 400w inverter just fine, but it may depend on what kind of TV you
    use.
Thema:

1. Looking for a portable modem I can use with xbox one - Similar Threads - Looking portable modem

2. I'm looking for some Rust friends

in XboX Insiders
    I'm looking for some Rust friends: Anybody down in playing Rust .??? If so let me know so we can team up and become friends and take over whatever we can and build and learn things together as well ... Like I said if so just let me...
  3. so my xbox wired controller is acting wierd on xbox game pass app it makes me look around...

in XBoX on Consoles
    so my xbox wired controller is acting wierd on xbox game pass app it makes me look around...: so my xbox wired controller is acting wierd on xbox game pass app it makes me look around LT and RT instead of one of my joysticks f4b7a134-1bf5-46de-a074-9f4c339e40f9
  4. As this other person said I wish U could look at your old profile pictures as I would love...

in XBoX Accessibility
    As this other person said I wish U could look at your old profile pictures as I would love...: I hope this really does happen 27301770-5608-4b09-bd41-71ed6fd7e114
  5. I cant post or “be interested” in any looking for group posts

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    I cant post or “be interested” in any looking for group posts: I cant post a looking for group or “be interested” on my main account but can if i make a new account i checked my moderation and ban history and i haven't received any suspensions apart from a...
  6. How do you get enforced from making a looking for group post for a roleplay community?

in XBoX on Windows
    How do you get enforced from making a looking for group post for a roleplay community?: I've been trying to recruit members for my group and every time I do my post gets taken down and I get enforced over and over again, I have many enforcements from making looking for group posts...
  7. All of my PC games keep freezing. Looking for any recommendations

in XBoX on Windows
    All of my PC games keep freezing. Looking for any recommendations: everywhere I look for answers to this problem, they keep telling me to update my display drivers (every driver on my pc is up to date and windows says there are no updates). Every game I try goes...
  8. Suspended for making innocent looking for group posts

in XBoX on Windows
    Suspended for making innocent looking for group posts: A couple of days ago I was playing R6 Siege with 2 of my friends and we decided we wanted to help out lower-level players improve, so I made a total of 3 looking for group posts across a time...
  9. Please help: looking for new headphones

in XboX Insiders
    Please help: looking for new headphones: Recently bought VOID RBG elite wireless headphones, but quickly realized they do not work with Xbox one. Looking for recommendations on headphones to use. I’ve been thinking of these two: turtle...
  10. SideBar costume suggestion PLS LOOK

in XboX Insiders
    SideBar costume suggestion PLS LOOK: Ca you make it so you can customize you side bar solid colours or game backgrounds maybe characters like masterchief or batman etc. I love you console <3 submitted by /u/That-Ad-4006 [link]...