Looking for a Mature Xbox One Battlefield 4 Clan? Look no further!

Discus and support Looking for a Mature Xbox One Battlefield 4 Clan? Look no further! in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Hey there fellow gamers? I'd like to invite you to join Revolution of Gaming. We have thousands of gamers, split up into brigades and companies to... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by ChitBric740, Jan 12, 2014.

1. ChitBric740
    ChitBric740 Guest

Hey there fellow gamers?

I'd like to invite you to join
    Revolution of Gaming
    . We have thousands of gamers, split up into brigades and companies to give you a close-knit sense of gaming. We support Xbox One, Xbox 360, PS4, PS3 and PC games.

We have brigades for Battlefield 4, Call of Duty: Gosts, Call of Duty: Black Ops II, Halo 4, League of Legends and communities of gamers on GTA V, DayZ, Minecraft, FIFA, Madden, Defiance, Forza and many more. we have brigades worldwide as well. There are
    NO AGE or SKILL REQUIREMENT... There is no trying out, unless you decide to try out for a competitive team. There also is NO requirement to change your GAMERTAG at anytime.

We offer:

Podcast Team

Graphics Team

YouTube Team

Recruitment Team

News Team

Competitive Teams (Gamebattles and others)

Military Rank Structure

Tournaments and Rewards

How do you join?

Go to
    Revolution of Gaming

Create a free forum account and confirm your e-mail address in the welcome e-mail.

State the referer as Buckeyes740 when it asks who told you about the site.

Click the RoG Brigades tab and
    Join a Brigade

Use the format requested to apply to a brigade of your choice (RoG Nemesis is quite in need of Xbox One Battlefield 4 Gamers)

Wait for a commander to accept your application (within 24 hours)

Introduce yourself on the forums!

We all look forward to gaming with you!!!

:)

ChitBric740, Jan 12, 2014
  2. bryanmac199
    bryanmac199 Guest

bryanmac199, Jan 12, 2014
  3. ChitBric740
    ChitBric740 Guest

Hey there fellow gamers?

I'd like to invite you to join
    Revolution of Gaming
    . We have thousands of gamers, split up into brigades and companies to give you a close-knit sense of gaming. We support Xbox One, Xbox 360, PS4, PS3 and PC games.

We have brigades for Battlefield 4, Call of Duty: Gosts, Call of Duty: Black Ops II, Halo 4, League of Legends and communities of gamers on GTA V, DayZ, Minecraft, FIFA, Madden, Defiance, Forza and many more. we have brigades worldwide as well. There are
    NO AGE or SKILL REQUIREMENT... There is no trying out, unless you decide to try out for a competitive team. There also is NO requirement to change your GAMERTAG at anytime.

We offer:

Podcast Team

Graphics Team

YouTube Team

Recruitment Team

News Team

Competitive Teams (Gamebattles and others)

Military Rank Structure

Tournaments and Rewards

How do you join?

Go to
    Revolution of Gaming

Create a free forum account and confirm your e-mail address in the welcome e-mail.

State the referer as Buckeyes740 when it asks who told you about the site.

Click the RoG Brigades tab and
    Join a Brigade

Use the format requested to apply to a brigade of your choice (RoG Nemesis is quite in need of Xbox One Battlefield 4 Gamers)

Wait for a commander to accept your application (within 24 hours)

Introduce yourself on the forums!

We all look forward to gaming with you!!!

ChitBric740, Jan 12, 2014
  4. DGC P1nk LS Win User

Fantastic community! Very friendly and active. I also love the fun, laid-back atmosphere that the community and it's members have.

~Pink
  5. DGC P1nk LS Win User

Looking for a mature Battlefield 4 Xbox One clan? Look no further!

We're currently holding a DGC Caption Contest where the winner gets full year of XBL Gold, a new Xbox One/360 game or a Season Pass to any game - their choice.

We also started our own magazine in May 2014 which has over 10k views in just 3 weeks.

Check our the community and let me know if you have any questions!! @DGC Pink LS on the site. :)
  6. Inferno20 Win User

Uhh... you have "State the Referer as RoG Shawzborne when it asks you who told you about the site." at #1 then use your name at the bottom.

Copy/paste fail.
  7. DGC P1nk LS Win User

Looking for a mature Battlefield 4 Xbox One clan? Look no further!

They're a great group!! The community also supports BO2, Ghosts, and Titanfall on the 360 and Xbox One.

DGC is a community built for gamers who have a passion for playing video games in a community with a fun, laid-back atmosphere involving a rank structure.
  8. Punisher Cannon Win User

NEED NEW MEMBERS! GTA V, BF4 AND DESTINY.

RcG is looking for loyal, determined players for Destiny, GTA V and BF4. All may apply, just add me on XBOX ONE. Looking for active, loyal and determined players to further contribute to the success of the clan on the battlefield.
Thema:

1. Looking for a Mature Xbox One Battlefield 4 Clan? Look no further! - Similar Threads - Looking Mature Battlefield

2. I'm looking for some Rust friends

in XboX Insiders
    I'm looking for some Rust friends: Anybody down in playing Rust .??? If so let me know so we can team up and become friends and take over whatever we can and build and learn things together as well ... Like I said if so just let me...
  3. so my xbox wired controller is acting wierd on xbox game pass app it makes me look around...

in XBoX on Consoles
    so my xbox wired controller is acting wierd on xbox game pass app it makes me look around...: so my xbox wired controller is acting wierd on xbox game pass app it makes me look around LT and RT instead of one of my joysticks f4b7a134-1bf5-46de-a074-9f4c339e40f9
  4. As this other person said I wish U could look at your old profile pictures as I would love...

in XBoX Accessibility
    As this other person said I wish U could look at your old profile pictures as I would love...: I hope this really does happen 27301770-5608-4b09-bd41-71ed6fd7e114
  5. I cant post or “be interested” in any looking for group posts

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    I cant post or “be interested” in any looking for group posts: I cant post a looking for group or “be interested” on my main account but can if i make a new account i checked my moderation and ban history and i haven't received any suspensions apart from a...
  6. How do you get enforced from making a looking for group post for a roleplay community?

in XBoX on Windows
    How do you get enforced from making a looking for group post for a roleplay community?: I've been trying to recruit members for my group and every time I do my post gets taken down and I get enforced over and over again, I have many enforcements from making looking for group posts...
  7. All of my PC games keep freezing. Looking for any recommendations

in XBoX on Windows
    All of my PC games keep freezing. Looking for any recommendations: everywhere I look for answers to this problem, they keep telling me to update my display drivers (every driver on my pc is up to date and windows says there are no updates). Every game I try goes...
  8. Suspended for making innocent looking for group posts

in XBoX on Windows
    Suspended for making innocent looking for group posts: A couple of days ago I was playing R6 Siege with 2 of my friends and we decided we wanted to help out lower-level players improve, so I made a total of 3 looking for group posts across a time...
  9. Please help: looking for new headphones

in XboX Insiders
    Please help: looking for new headphones: Recently bought VOID RBG elite wireless headphones, but quickly realized they do not work with Xbox one. Looking for recommendations on headphones to use. I’ve been thinking of these two: turtle...
  10. SideBar costume suggestion PLS LOOK

in XboX Insiders
    SideBar costume suggestion PLS LOOK: Ca you make it so you can customize you side bar solid colours or game backgrounds maybe characters like masterchief or batman etc. I love you console <3 submitted by /u/That-Ad-4006 [link]...