Looking for a Fable 2 coop buddy

Discus and support Looking for a Fable 2 coop buddy in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Just looking for some peeps to add onto my new Xbone. I have Fable 2 & 3. I also have Halo 5 and Gears of War 4 if anyone is interested in that too.... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by JackLP, Dec 3, 2017.

  1. JackLP
    JackLP Guest

    Looking for a Fable 2 coop buddy


    Just looking for some peeps to add onto my new Xbone.

    I have Fable 2 & 3.

    I also have Halo 5 and Gears of War 4 if anyone is interested in that too.

    Hmu.

    :)
     
    JackLP, Dec 3, 2017
    #1
  2. Tzar of kaos
    Tzar of kaos Guest
    New Fable Legends artwork and details - meet Sterling, the "perfect of skin"

    I'm not really a fan of fable franchise,but this one seems more interesting.A mix of solo/coop/ 4vs1.

    Definitly looking after....
     
    Tzar of kaos, Dec 3, 2017
    #2
  3. Any takers to play Fable 2 with me? Looking for a Fable 2 coop buddy :)

    Been playing Fable 3 for so long I forgot 2 even existed...lol.....wouldnt mind a little F2 coop to help get me back into it....
     
    xxD4rK B1ad3xx, Dec 3, 2017
    #3
  4. Blu3Flam3 Win User

    Need Co-Op Buddies

    Add mee tooo looking for coop buddies :)
  5. Tzar of kaos Win User

    New Fable Legends artwork and details - meet Sterling, the "perfect of skin"

    I'm not really a fan of fable franchise,but this one seems more interesting.A mix of solo/coop/ 4vs1.

    Definitly looking after....
  6. I Emerge I Win User

    Fable Framerate Issue

    Fable 2 and 3 seems to "Lag" when alot if on screen at a time I guess there engine is just out dated and cant handle to the game its even worse in local coop its like you are playing under water. At least for the Fable 1 remake they are useing the unreal
    engine should play alot better and look better :)
  7. Andy Wyte54731 Win User

    Looking for friends to play COD MW3 with

    looking for coop buddies..i have call of duty experience..but this games been on the shelf lately..trying to finish other games...
  8. WALTOONSXP Win User

    Coop buddies/squad buddies

    My wife plays so randomly left 4 dead that I'm just skipping this one but yeah good luck finding more couples :)
Thema:

Looking for a Fable 2 coop buddy

Loading...
  1. Looking for a Fable 2 coop buddy - Similar Threads - Looking Fable coop

  2. 27M looking for people to play / chat with on xbox

    in XboX Insiders
    27M looking for people to play / chat with on xbox: See if anyone bites or not submitted by /u/eyenoahway1 [link] [comments]
  3. Profile years are wrong when looking at badges

    in XboX Insiders
    Profile years are wrong when looking at badges: When I look at my friends profile it show how many years they had the account since, so I looked at mine and it’s incorrect. Is there a way to fix it ? I’ve had the account since 2017 but it shows...
  4. A New Look for Reforj: Explore the World's Stunning Rixel Transformation

    in XboX Insiders
    A New Look for Reforj: Explore the World's Stunning Rixel Transformation: [IMG] Reforj just got its biggest visual upgrade yet. Title Update 8 introduces Rixels, a brand-new technology that's completely transformed the look of the game, delivering sharper visuals,...
  5. Lucky enough to have PBA 2026?? Looking to play in a league or tournament??

    in XboX Insiders
    Lucky enough to have PBA 2026?? Looking to play in a league or tournament??: We have a smaller smooth running discord that we have changed to a PBA 2026 one and have all kinds of things going on. We paused on the Solo matches and put our focus to our new 2v2 Double...
  6. Level 10 Insider looking for Alpha Ring access to test the new Cloud Home UI

    in XboX Insiders
    Level 10 Insider looking for Alpha Ring access to test the new Cloud Home UI: Hi everyone and Xbox Team,I've been a dedicated Xbox Insider for over 3 years now and just reached Level 10 (Gamertag: vT4Ghost4King4v).I am currently in the Beta Ring but I really want to test...
  7. (Party Chat glitches) on xbox Went to play my game could not hear my party so I looked and...

    in XboX Insiders
    (Party Chat glitches) on xbox Went to play my game could not hear my party so I looked and...: When I was playing my party suddenly cut out I do have 5Gz internet so I know it was not on my end and I know it wouldn't be on another person's end either I had delt with this issue before so...
  8. Unenrolled, now my display looks strange.

    in XboX Insiders
    Unenrolled, now my display looks strange.: I unenrolled my console from the insider program, now it looks wierd. My theme and display color is Dark Grey but it looks brown. It doesn't show on picture very well but it definitely looks...
  9. Looking to replaced Xbox because of lightning strike

    in XboX Insiders
    Looking to replaced Xbox because of lightning strike: I have multiple questions. Preface, My apartment got struck by lightning and my xbox series s and monitor do not work anymore. The Xbox turns on for about a minute but nothing on the screen turns...
  10. Looking for a chicken suit in fable 2.

    in XBoX Games and Apps
    Looking for a chicken suit in fable 2.: Is there anyone out there that could lend or give me a chicken suit in fable 2? I really want to 100% the series but I missed out on getting it myself. I would greatly appreciate it....