Looking for a dedicated friend /Pro Gamer FOR Destiny? LOOK NO FURTHER!!!!

Discus and support Looking for a dedicated friend /Pro Gamer FOR Destiny? LOOK NO FURTHER!!!! in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; What's up everyone. Hi my name is Josh. Gamertag,.... Yep, that's me. I am looking for dedicated, non-fearful players, to play destiny. I am NOT... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by JKO SLICE, Sep 28, 2014.

1. JKO SLICE
    JKO SLICE Guest

What's up everyone. Hi my name is Josh. Gamertag,.... Yep, that's me. I am looking for dedicated, non-fearful players, to play destiny. I am NOT looking for cowards who quit the game before finishing it. I am looking for long riders. I play this
    game all day mostly after work of course. But I stay up hours playing and I need those who are going to not be scare to play and childish. I am looking for mature die heart players. REAL GAMERS! SOLD OUT GAMERS! If you think that is you? Hit me up ASAP I
    am ready to role and have fun and do whatever is needed. I am level by the way 25. I have two accounts so. (shrugs) What can I say? I'm a pro! Looking for a dedicated friend /Pro Gamer FOR Destiny? LOOK NO FURTHER!!!! :)

If you can't find me on Xbox ONE. [Mod removed: For your own account-safety. Please don't post personal informations like your full name or details of your location]

:)

JKO SLICE, Sep 28, 2014
  2. Zelborg
    Zelborg Guest
    Looking for Mature, +13 friends? Look no further!

Zelborg, Sep 28, 2014
  3. KNOCKOUTD4D
    KNOCKOUTD4D Guest
    Looking for Minecraft friends!

look no further then the top of the forums topics! we have a sticky where you can find a whole bushel of friends!

KNOCKOUTD4D, Sep 28, 2014
  4. Looking for a dedicated friend /Pro Gamer FOR Destiny? LOOK NO FURTHER!!!!

Wow this makes you sound very, very conceited. Calling yourself a pro and pretty much saying "I only play with pro's.. if you are not a pro I will not play with you."

Plus are you trying to find people to play with you are you hiring them of a job?

Giving out personal information.. very smart move!

aRagingCanadian, Sep 28, 2014
  5. CarringtonTV
    CarringtonTV Guest
    Heh, you sure do dig Destiny Looking for a dedicated friend /Pro Gamer FOR Destiny? LOOK NO FURTHER!!!! :D

There's a sub-forum specifically for looking for Xbox buddies, btw. Might want to try in there, too:

forums.xbox.com/.../134.aspx

CarringtonTV, Sep 28, 2014
  6. So, Gainesville, huh? Cool... Go Gators! Looking for a dedicated friend /Pro Gamer FOR Destiny? LOOK NO FURTHER!!!! :p

Galactic Geek, Sep 28, 2014
  7. N7 Gh0stz
    N7 Gh0stz Guest
    HaHa pro players dont use these forums they use there clans webpage lol. so have 2 accounts and that makes u a pro pmsl

N7 Gh0stz, Sep 28, 2014
  8. Azrael008uk
    Azrael008uk Guest

Feel free to add me buddy.

Nothing is more annoying than entering a Destiny Tiger Strike, discovering you're getting the "Archon Priest" mission and watching the rest of your Fireteam drop out of the game because they're afraid he's gonna take their milk money.

Azrael008uk, Sep 28, 2014
  9. f00xm4n
    f00xm4n Guest
    lol @ Az

So true, or leaving because you did not take down the heroic weekly first time, even tho they did not have solar weapons.

f00xm4n, Sep 28, 2014
  10. -Nothing is more annoying than entering a Destiny Tiger Strike, discovering you're getting the "Archon Priest" mission and watching the rest of your Fireteam drop out of the game because they're afraid he's gonna take their milk money.

Entering the What now?

Fatalshock8912, Sep 29, 2014
  11. Azrael008uk
    Azrael008uk Guest
    On the Mission Map for Destiny there is a Shield symbol.

This is the Vanguard Strike List.

Use it to level up your Vanguard Rep, Character, Weapons etc...

Tiger is the highest level at the moment and all enemies of the main mission are level 24.

Azrael008uk, Sep 29, 2014
  12. N7 Gh0stz
    N7 Gh0stz Guest
    i did some of them on my own but the last one i did 5 times in a row to hit the cap lol

N7 Gh0stz, Sep 29, 2014
  13. Looking for a dedicated friend /Pro Gamer FOR Destiny? LOOK NO FURTHER!!!!

uhhhhh, "sold out gamers"?

Gleny Greybeard, Nov 1, 2018
  14. Galactic Geek Win User

So, Gainesville, huh? Cool... Go Gators! :p
  15. N7 Gh0stz Win User

i did some of them on my own but the last one i did 5 times in a row to hit the cap lol
  16. Azrael008uk Win User

On the Mission Map for Destiny there is a Shield symbol.

This is the Vanguard Strike List.

Use it to level up your Vanguard Rep, Character, Weapons etc...

Tiger is the highest level at the moment and all enemies of the main mission are level 24.
  17. Azrael008uk Win User

Feel free to add me buddy.

Nothing is more annoying than entering a Destiny Tiger Strike, discovering you're getting the "Archon Priest" mission and watching the rest of your Fireteam drop out of the game because they're afraid he's gonna take their milk money.
  18. CarringtonTV Win User

Heh, you sure do dig Destiny :D

There's a sub-forum specifically for looking for Xbox buddies, btw. Might want to try in there, too:

forums.xbox.com/.../134.aspx
Thema:

1. Looking for a dedicated friend /Pro Gamer FOR Destiny? LOOK NO FURTHER!!!! - Similar Threads - Looking dedicated friend

2. I'm looking for some Rust friends

in XboX Insiders
    I'm looking for some Rust friends: Anybody down in playing Rust .??? If so let me know so we can team up and become friends and take over whatever we can and build and learn things together as well ... Like I said if so just let me...
  3. so my xbox wired controller is acting wierd on xbox game pass app it makes me look around...

in XBoX on Consoles
    so my xbox wired controller is acting wierd on xbox game pass app it makes me look around...: so my xbox wired controller is acting wierd on xbox game pass app it makes me look around LT and RT instead of one of my joysticks f4b7a134-1bf5-46de-a074-9f4c339e40f9
  4. As this other person said I wish U could look at your old profile pictures as I would love...

in XBoX Accessibility
    As this other person said I wish U could look at your old profile pictures as I would love...: I hope this really does happen 27301770-5608-4b09-bd41-71ed6fd7e114
  5. I cant post or “be interested” in any looking for group posts

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    I cant post or “be interested” in any looking for group posts: I cant post a looking for group or “be interested” on my main account but can if i make a new account i checked my moderation and ban history and i haven't received any suspensions apart from a...
  6. How do you get enforced from making a looking for group post for a roleplay community?

in XBoX on Windows
    How do you get enforced from making a looking for group post for a roleplay community?: I've been trying to recruit members for my group and every time I do my post gets taken down and I get enforced over and over again, I have many enforcements from making looking for group posts...
  7. All of my PC games keep freezing. Looking for any recommendations

in XBoX on Windows
    All of my PC games keep freezing. Looking for any recommendations: everywhere I look for answers to this problem, they keep telling me to update my display drivers (every driver on my pc is up to date and windows says there are no updates). Every game I try goes...
  8. Suspended for making innocent looking for group posts

in XBoX on Windows
    Suspended for making innocent looking for group posts: A couple of days ago I was playing R6 Siege with 2 of my friends and we decided we wanted to help out lower-level players improve, so I made a total of 3 looking for group posts across a time...
  9. Please help: looking for new headphones

in XboX Insiders
    Please help: looking for new headphones: Recently bought VOID RBG elite wireless headphones, but quickly realized they do not work with Xbox one. Looking for recommendations on headphones to use. I’ve been thinking of these two: turtle...
  10. SideBar costume suggestion PLS LOOK

in XboX Insiders
    SideBar costume suggestion PLS LOOK: Ca you make it so you can customize you side bar solid colours or game backgrounds maybe characters like masterchief or batman etc. I love you console <3 submitted by /u/That-Ad-4006 [link]...