Look Please Quick Crying and Report

Discus and support Look Please Quick Crying and Report in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; I'm sorry to be Blunt I have been looking here at Reddit and I see a lot of people crying about problems with there Xbox in the Insider Program. Well... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/killerjames425, Mar 1, 2020.

  1. Look Please Quick Crying and Report


    I'm sorry to be Blunt

    I have been looking here at Reddit and I see a lot of people crying about problems with there Xbox in the Insider Program.

    Well I've been a Microsoft Tester since Windows .3

    The best way to report problems is use the Report Feature in Xbox.

    Crying on Forums to me is a waste of time, Because it's not reaching no one that can do anything to fix the problem.

    I'm sorry to be Blunt, But some of the stuff I read is appositely crazy

    submitted by /u/killerjames425
    [link] [comments]
     
    /u/killerjames425, Mar 1, 2020
    #1
  2. LordCthuhlu117 Win User

    my LIVE account was suspended

    Just block and report, retaliating violates the code of conduct. In my case if I ever get spammed a bunch of really salty messages I just keep replying with the laughing till crying emoji and the messages stop pretty quick.
  3. DJskillz123 Win User

    Since the recent patch the world of Black Ops is again full of Quick Scoping no aiming aim assisted idiots, Video Attached Ridiculous!

    wtf is peoples problem with quick scopers? i don't do it or snipe at all for that matter, but i don't see what the big deal is. God forbid snipers are actually of use. If you people are getting beat down by quick scopers, you are trash. People that cry
    about quick scopers are probably the same people cry when people camp and snipe. In short stfu, stop crying and adapt or die ;
  4. SL4Y1N6 R34PER Win User

    Get Rid Of Shotguns and Snipers

    but then the kids will cry that they are no longer pro's because they can't quick scope
  5. Red KillMachine Win User

    Quick scoping..... Stop the crying!!

    Mr Sabres! I go back to the old days of quickscoping in waw and mw2. I know how to do it and prefer not to participate. If you guys want to get away from the public matches of noob quickscopers just play more league play! Most people in league play want
    to win the game and I rarely see a quickscoper because everyone is trying to participate for the win. I'm not going to go on a rant and say quickscoping is bad, I just don't like it. This game fails to have traditional sniper friendly maps where you could
    find a good spot or two with one door that you could put a claymore on to cover your rear and spent some time looking down your scope for a kill, or have classic sniper battles back in the day in cod 4. The maps are very small with no place to sit back and
    snipe. Every spot has two or more entrance points. So if you like to quickscope then go ahead its the only way to snipe in this game.
  6. smo69 Win User

    Quick scoping..... Stop the crying!!

    Oddly enough, I agree with him. And considering I was one of the initial people complaining, that all stopped when I tried doing it myself. Sometimes you have to be willing to step outside your comfort zone.
Thema:

Look Please Quick Crying and Report

Loading...
  1. Look Please Quick Crying and Report - Similar Threads - Please Quick Crying

  2. Please help! I lost my cloud save files for 50 or so games!

    in XboX Insiders
    Please help! I lost my cloud save files for 50 or so games!: I downloaded Tomb Raider and the Curse of Osiris today to get a Mythic, suddenly the console stopped opening the game giving me an error code, I tried troubleshooting as always, nothing worked,...
  3. please make it where bought online games dont need gamepass

    in XboX Insiders
    please make it where bought online games dont need gamepass: okay so i bought red dead redemption online and i was so happy to try it but when it finally downloaded it told me i need gamepass it seems unfair to me that we need gamepass for a already online...
  4. Please add Xbox Gift Cards and Game Pass to Microsoft Rewards in Dominican Republic,...

    in XboX Insiders
    Please add Xbox Gift Cards and Game Pass to Microsoft Rewards in Dominican Republic,...: Hello Xbox Team. Microsoft Rewards is officially active across Latin America, and we love accumulating points. However, the redemption catalog in countries like the Dominican Republic, Colombia,...
  5. Omega users who have not received the update, please read below. Support link provided.

    in XboX Insiders
    Omega users who have not received the update, please read below. Support link provided.: I'm seeing a lot of posts, and just figured this out talking to another user so figured I'd share the info. This is directly from Xbox and insider support....
  6. Halo Infinite Disc-To-Digital Claim Should Be for Campaign NOT Multiplayer... Please Fix

    in XboX Insiders
    Halo Infinite Disc-To-Digital Claim Should Be for Campaign NOT Multiplayer... Please Fix: I own a physical disc copy of the Halo Infinite Collector's Steelbook Edition. Upon putting in the disc and doing the Digital Claim it only claims the Multiplayer version. This is ridiculous...
  7. Please tell me there is a way to disable quick resume for a specific game. I play Apex...

    in XBoX on Windows
    Please tell me there is a way to disable quick resume for a specific game. I play Apex...: Please tell me there is a way to disable quick resume for a specific game. I play Apex legends and every time i turn my xbox back on to play Apex, i have to restart the game....
  8. Microsoft, can you please provide us with an option to disable the "Quick Actions Toggle"...

    in XBoX on Windows
    Microsoft, can you please provide us with an option to disable the "Quick Actions Toggle"...: I can't stress this enough - I hate that Quick Actions Toggle in the Xbox App with a burning passion. It has without a doubt ruined any chance of me making video content using console streaming....
  9. Please allow disable quick resume

    in XboX Insiders
    Please allow disable quick resume: Please submitted by /u/Prudent_Character_93 [link] [comments]
  10. Please! Please! Please! REMOVE QUICK RESUME!

    in XboX Insiders
    Please! Please! Please! REMOVE QUICK RESUME!: Hi everybody! Bringing up a topic and feature that everyone is annoyed with and really just needs to be removed..... Drum Roll!!!!!! Quick Resume... I am only bringing this up once again because,...