Look I payed 100 dollars for this vault edition game I have the new x box series X my nat...

Discus and support Look I payed 100 dollars for this vault edition game I have the new x box series X my nat... in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I keep getting kicked every let me repeat EVERY single game!! I have the new Xbox series X my nat type is moderate my internet is wired I have never... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Jakob Saffles, Nov 8, 2022.

1. Look I payed 100 dollars for this vault edition game I have the new x box series X my nat...

I keep getting kicked every let me repeat EVERY single game!! I have the new Xbox series X my nat type is moderate my internet is wired I have never had this issue on any other game and it absolutely ridiculous since I paid 100$ of my hard earned money for this bull **** just to play half games at a time!!! Im over it something needs to be done!!! 0 stars for this unless they can fix this or my money back would not recommend this game at all!!!!!!

:)

Jakob Saffles, Nov 8, 2022
  2. ROBIN H 25 Win User

The upcoming X-Box Series X

Yes, I currently own an X Box One X

When does the new X Box series X release this year?

Will it have blue-ray?

I have a 65 inch, 4K television.

Will I see a difference in graphics with the new X Box on my 4K?
    Xbox Series X will release Holiday 2020, given Xbox's track record of releasing new consoles, they've usually been around November.

It will have Blu-Ray.

With the Xbox One X, it uses checkerboarding to get 4K resolution, though it's not true 4K, it's what allows the One X to get to 4K,

With the Xbox Series X, it will use true native 4K, you may see that the Series X will look a little better at 4K than the One X at 4K.
  3. LeslieAbbott Win User

F1 2021 update

We are having exactly the same issue with my Grandson. I managed to finally get him a series X last week. The game payed fine on his xbox one x and also on my X box one x. Having the same loading issue on the series x as others here which is really annoying as it is one of his favourite games.
  4. pixiehumes Win User

gold games for x box 360?????

sorry it wouldn't let me edit...; my issue I suppose is paying £6.00 x box live gold subscription if there are no games to download

The link that you have sent does not indicate any games for the x box 360... I am assuming that x box one games won't play on the 360... is that right?????
  5. cody-93 Win User

Anyone else getting that sweet special edition GoW3 xbox?

Oh back on subject i ordered the x-box about $100 dollars to go
  6. ngocphi Win User

Why doesn't the call of duty allow me to play multipler or zombies as have xbox x that made the purchase for mw3 vault edition upgrade version

Well no as you bought the wrong version

The 30 dollar upgrade is meant for buyers if the cross gen base game

You would have to buy the base game or buy the full 100 to platy

Vault has 2 versions thr upgrade 30 dollar version which requires the base digital game

Vault edition the 100 dollar on sale atm which includes full base and vault upgrade
Thema:

Look I payed 100 dollars for this vault edition game I have the new x box series X my nat...

1. Look I payed 100 dollars for this vault edition game I have the new x box series X my nat... - Similar Threads - payed 100 dollars

2. Why can't I go online after paying twice for 1 month

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why can't I go online after paying twice for 1 month: I've paid twice for this month my subscription didn't expire, and I still can't connect online. It tells me contact support, I have been doing this for seven days...
  3. i want to use paypal to pay xbox dev mode how i do it and its possible?

in XBoX on Windows
    i want to use paypal to pay xbox dev mode how i do it and its possible?: i want to use paypal and i want to know its possible or not? 091b7486-acad-4eaa-8b7f-640018b0e55d
  4. Dev account cost paying without credit card

in XBoX Accessibility
    Dev account cost paying without credit card: Hello i have a question i would like to add a dev account to my account the costs are 14 euro... i have 15 euro in my account it gives me the option to pay in credit card or in promo code... i...
  5. I got a Xbox gift card and every time I try to pay for it to get V bucks it says error

in XBoX on Windows
    I got a Xbox gift card and every time I try to pay for it to get V bucks it says error: Is there anyway you could help me I have these two gift cards one of $25 and one of $50 I use the first 25 want to turn it into Microsoft money it was a team gift card both of them are teen gift...
  6. In the future will it be possible to change the gamertag without paying?

in XboX Insiders
    In the future will it be possible to change the gamertag without paying?: I know that this function has been around since the days of the Xbox 360, when we changed the gamertag for the first time, it is free, but for the other one it costs money. It would be great if we...
  7. Windows Mode on Xbox Paying $1.99 per month

in XboX Insiders
    Windows Mode on Xbox Paying $1.99 per month: It would be a good option to be able to pay monthly on an Xbox to be able to use Windows and be able to install Steam or use the Xbox for productivity, paying $1.99 per month you can enter Windows...
  8. Why can I not pay for Xbox Dev Mode?

in XBoX on Windows
    Why can I not pay for Xbox Dev Mode?: I have tried to pay for an Xbox Dev Mode account yesterday and it wouldn’t work. It said that the payment for £14.40 had been declined. I knew that I had enough in my account to play for it and I...
  9. Hi I payed 100 dirhams on two Xbox gift card receipts and they didn't have a cash code so I...

in XBoX on Windows
    Hi I payed 100 dirhams on two Xbox gift card receipts and they didn't have a cash code so I...: I payed my money and I need it back or I need another code this is a serious matter. 8337b50f-4722-4b3e-a412-a72227a4ea0d
  10. Destiny 2 lightfall won't let me download it and the season pass unless I pay another $100...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Destiny 2 lightfall won't let me download it and the season pass unless I pay another $100...: So I like many others playing destiny 2 bought the lightfall expansion. I went ahead and treated myself with the deluxe edition and still have all the things in game that I payed for EXCEPT the...