Look for girl gamer

Discus and support Look for girl gamer in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Gametag is Add me Just letting you know I have disability I have kinect and a lot of games massage me on Xbox live and we will play and have fun and... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by LOST BEWILDERED, Feb 3, 2014.

1. Look for girl gamer

Gametag is Add me Just letting you know I have disability I have kinect and a lot of games massage me on Xbox live and we will play and have fun and video kinect

:)

LOST BEWILDERED, Feb 3, 2014
  2. DanRyder87
    DanRyder87 Guest
    i cant be the only one annoyed by girls that play games right?

I dont get annoyed at girl gamers. My wife is a girl gamer. Because of this i play whenver i want for however long i want and she dont give a shit.

However what does annoy me are girl gamers who have to let everyone know they are a girl

And the girls who stream on twitch with a low cut top to get viewers. then cry about being stalked and perved on.

DanRyder87, Feb 3, 2014
  3. Gamer Girl

Welcome to the forum!

UFearTheTiger, Feb 3, 2014
  4. Rebelled
    Rebelled Guest

Look for girl gamer

Can't tell If typo or weirdo.

Rebelled, Feb 3, 2014
  5. iCoNiC Nano
    iCoNiC Nano Guest
    Weird because he wants girl gamers as friends? I think it's weird if you only want dude's as friends. Even gay people need girl/guy friends.

iCoNiC Nano, Feb 4, 2014
  6. Rebelled
    Rebelled Guest
    What do gay people have to do with this? I was talking about him writing "massage me".

Rebelled, Feb 4, 2014
  7. [quote user="El Negro JimBob"]I want a massage.[/quote]

I'm omw.

Rosko N Friends, Feb 6, 2014
  8. BongKaos
    BongKaos Guest

Look for girl gamer

What is the exact disability???

BongKaos, Feb 6, 2014
  9. Rebelled
    Rebelled Guest
    [quote user="BongKaos"]

What is the exact disability???

[/quote]

He has Kinect, Obviously.

It's a disability many xbox owners suffer from.

Rebelled, Feb 6, 2014
  10. Giggles R Us
    Giggles R Us Guest
    I literally fell off my couch laughing at that. Cx Thank you, good sir, for making my day.

Giggles R Us, Nov 1, 2018
  11. Tinderly Win User

girl gamers

I have never seen Bluntman harass anyone. Now stop stalking the girls Turtle. It is totally creepy. This thread was a girl gamer looking for other girls to be friends with. THAT isn't weird. What is weird is guy gamers looking for JUST girl gamers.

*shivers* I hate feeling like a piece of meat that's being slobbered on by an ugly troll....
  12. BizarroMantis Win User

Girl gamer

There are a ton of "Girl gamer looking for friends" threads. They're multiplying!! *screams like a girl*
  13. Th3 Tater Win User

Looking for Gamer Girls

No, I read OP's XBL profile before I grabbed my popcorn. It provides some interesting...insight. ^_^
  14. BizarroMantis Win User

Looking for girl gamers

They are equally bad and I'm glad to be here to troll them.
  15. x The Jiggler x Win User

Looking for girl gamers

i'm not sure who is worst ,the boys who post looking for girls or the girls who post looking for attention
Thema:

Look for girl gamer

1. Look for girl gamer - Similar Threads - girl gamer

2. Any gamer girl on xbox

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Any gamer girl on xbox: Hi im looking for new friends on xbox 2f9889d1-25e2-4ede-a244-e1f7cc08da79
  3. Postive feedback for a gamer girl/women

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Postive feedback for a gamer girl/women: I recently got some really positive feedback from a friend on my friends list about being a nice person to play with, so I would like to hear from other girls/women who have also heard just a...
  4. Gamer girl gamertags

in XBoX on Consoles
    Gamer girl gamertags: Any girls out there. Im 15 and want to talk to some girls please reply with ur gamertags 938cfd9d-000b-436a-9db1-eef194eb6ec0
  5. Looking for a Girl gamer

in XBoX on Consoles
    Looking for a Girl gamer: Looking for Girl gamer to play rocket league with or Forza horizon or Gta! 79485695-40b2-4301-85cb-4feb7ce483a2
  6. Girl gamer looking for friends

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Girl gamer looking for friends: im a guy and i haven’t ever played with any girl gamers, so if any girl gamers wanna play hmu and also im 15 if thats okay with you and also i wont hit on you or anything i dont like that i have...
  7. Need Moreno girl gamer friends

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Need Moreno girl gamer friends: LOOKING FOR GIRL GAMERS ON XBOX ONE TIRED OF THE SAUSAGE FEST. R6 siege BF4 hardline and various others feel free to add me GT: 9bcc96e8-3e15-46bd-9e3e-5ac42de87d7d
  8. Need a girl gamer friends

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Need a girl gamer friends: hey. Add me guys i need friends specially girl. I play rainbow six siege im gold 3 pls carry me to diamond ladies. dadde817-4788-414c-86e4-17ac21675728
  9. I am a boy looking for girl or boy gamers my gamer tag is MLG KING 1v1

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I am a boy looking for girl or boy gamers my gamer tag is MLG KING 1v1: I am a male gamer and looking for female gamers or male gamers please only people under 18 im 13 and just want to have fun im a really nice guy and I am looking for a girl gamer for a relashinship...
  10. Looking for Girl Gamer friends

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Looking for Girl Gamer friends: Hi, im looking for more girls to play games with. I have alot of male friends with me being a male so i would like to switch it up a bit and try to play games with more female gamers....