Look at my screen it’s is so bad color wise it’s all games I done tried to play and

Discus and support Look at my screen it’s is so bad color wise it’s all games I done tried to play and in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; [IMG] submitted by /u/joedoe37 [link] [comments] Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/joedoe37, May 21, 2021.

1. /u/joedoe37
    /u/joedoe37 Guest

Look at my screen it’s is so bad color wise it’s all games I done tried to play and

/u/joedoe37, May 21, 2021
  2. MISTERxBLONDE Win User

Witcher 3 - Won't Launch, kicks to dashboard

I am having the exact same problem. I have tried everything and my Xbox one is up to date OS wise. Is there anything else that can be done? This is my second copy of the game so it can't just be a bad disc.
  3. Poofius Win User

MW3 supports color blind gamers

It isn't really bad at all. Some colors look different but they have always looked that way to me so I'm used to it.
  4. MindedThunder81 Win User

On screen prompts

It's worth noting that some games just have terrible resolution to begin with, so it's possible that some button prompts just look bad because of a decision the developers themselves made.

As others have stated before, your best bet would probably be to get an HDMI cable and connect to your TV with that if at all possible. That may help the quality of the graphics.

Alternatively, most times On-Screen button prompts are color coded to correspond with the colors of the buttons on a normal controller, so taking colors into account may help in some cases.

I wish you the best of luck in getting those pesky prompts to be more visible!
  5. COD 2 HALO Win User

I played this game until it made me sick.

Ok here is my new issue, which I believed would occoure. I told myself when I returned too this game after my usual firat hiatus that I am going to complete all the camos on the ARs and I have done so as of Mon. Now I have not been on this game since Mon.
    I tried several game types and new weapons and I just can not bring myself to playing this game right now. I don't know what will peek my intrest, or what too do ingame wise challenge and objective wise. Any suggestions?
  6. Zered75001 Win User

Momentary Black Screen While Gaming

Hello,

I've got the same "2 sec black screen" on my TV (a 4 years old Philips LCD screen). I've tried on another TV (a new LG) and I don't have it anymore.

Same thing for a friend : problem with a Samsung TV, but on a LG one, no more black screen anymore.

It looks like it's a bad compatibility between specific TV and Xbox One.

@Duck, did you mean "color by pixel" option ?
Thema:

1. Look at my screen it’s is so bad color wise it’s all games I done tried to play and - Similar Threads - screen it’s bad

2. Stuck at Black screen on Xbox console

in XboX Insiders
    Stuck at Black screen on Xbox console: I was getting stuck at the green Xbox screen. I did a factory reset and now it's stuck on the black screen. How do I fix this? Please and thank you. submitted by /u/uvasag [link] [comments]
  3. My XBOX ONE Has a black screen of death

in XBoX on Consoles
    My XBOX ONE Has a black screen of death: I recently bought this xbox knowing it was messed up, knowing the issue and knowing the usual fix. However, i tried fixing it and its no longer working. is there a new fix for this? (i power on...
  4. When I try to log into my xbox profile my screen goes white and freezes.

in XBoX on Windows
    When I try to log into my xbox profile my screen goes white and freezes.: When I try to log into my xbox profile my screen goes white and freezes. Its been a while since I have been on Xbox but still, the account is not or ever has been suspended or anything like that,...
  5. My screen is black and i cannot play any games all it says is welcome and then it goes...

in XBoX on Consoles
    My screen is black and i cannot play any games all it says is welcome and then it goes...: I cannot play any games cus my xbox goes fullly black after starting it it is ig called the screen of death or sum all it says is welcome then goes dim. Help. 112872b3-9401-437b-bc00-910087e4b0bd
  6. I have went through 2 brand new series s because of this problem I have bad screen...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I have went through 2 brand new series s because of this problem I have bad screen...: Screen stuttering on series s 3e1d1483-2a59-4d3f-a040-6086c72bec36
  7. My Xbox One X has a bad home screen glitch

in XBoX on Consoles
    My Xbox One X has a bad home screen glitch: When I try to boot up my Xbox, it will open the home screen as normal but after about 3 seconds, the screen will turn grey as if I went into a game. It will stay grey until you press the home...
  8. My screen went blue and fuzzy i think the hdmi port is bad but am not sure her is a photo...

in XBoX on Consoles
    My screen went blue and fuzzy i think the hdmi port is bad but am not sure her is a photo...: For some reason the picture wont upload if you need the picture text me on Instagram@willdroid07 7e5f4e50-cd4a-4822-8a9c-82d8e8b3fc56
  9. Xbox one s screen is messed up bad

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox one s screen is messed up bad: I turned on my xbox and the screen is completely dragged of, srot of mirrored and the bottom of it is grey. [img] I tried doing a hard reset, then a factory reset, but nothing has worked....
  10. Titanfall has very bad Screen Tearing.....

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Titanfall has very bad Screen Tearing.....: -The beta looked great to me. Also, its been a real long time since I've looked forward to a game this much. I'm gonna borrow your comment. 3560bed4-3fb8-4b8c-a955-d87b1fc8c7e3