Long time loading boot FH3

Discus and support Long time loading boot FH3 in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Hi,i have purchase Forza Horizon 3 from Microsoft Store,so why take long time (8 minutes) to load startup screen garage? ty GJ... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by shokerM8, Mar 29, 2017.

1. shokerM8
    shokerM8 Guest

Hi,i have purchase Forza Horizon 3 from Microsoft Store,so why take long time (8 minutes) to load startup screen garage? ty GJ

:)

shokerM8, Mar 29, 2017
  2. Scard1011
    Scard1011 Guest
    Witcher 3 began to slow

The game became a long time to boot, loading occurs after each conversation. With what may be related problem?

Scard1011, Mar 29, 2017
  3. Maffalda
    Maffalda Guest
    Long Boot Time

Note: I own both consoles because i dont pick favorites

Ever sense I plugged in my ps3 to my power strip neither of my two xboxes will boot. The screen stays black and theres no ring on either of the xboxes just the controllers. I find it funny how as soon as i plugged the "competitors" console neither of my
    xboxes will work. I cant access the dash board obviously to clear my cache.

Maffalda, Mar 29, 2017
  4. Mister Ohnaka Win User

Long Boot Time

Glad to hear it's working for you Im XVurrux. Let us know if you need anymore assistance! :D
  5. Maffalda Win User

Long Boot Time

It was my house. its fine now
  6. Mister Cerb Win User

Long Boot Time

Hey there Im XVurrux! Let's see what we can do to get things sorted.

This issue doesn't have anything to do with "competing" products being plugged into the same power strip.
    It actually just sounds like your power strip is being taxed pretty heavily. How much do you have plugged into it? I see you already have two Xbox 360 consoles and one PS3 console plugged in. Do you also have a TV, DVR, etc plugged into the power strip?

I suggest moving some of the plugs around so you're not drawing too much power from the single power strip.

Let us know how that goes and we'll work with you from there. =)
  7. TarantulaA301 Win User

Long boot up times

hey there guus mine does the same... isnt microsoft reading this stuff .. please any help would be apreciated
  8. The Omega m4n Win User

Long boot up times

Yeah i get this now after the last update, my XB1 now does the very same thing, over 2:33 mins to start from a cold boot, but from standby it is almost instant, but it is noticeable, before the update the XB1 was like 30 seconds to load the dashboard, of
    course i never leave the XB1 or anything on standby as i am trying to not give Scottish power any more money than they already steal from me. lol

But i suspect there will be some sort of patch at some point for those who are having these boot issues, so it is just the waiting game. ;)
Thema:

1. Long time loading boot FH3 - Similar Threads - Long loading boot

2. series s console taking a long time to load wireless card for controllers?

in XBoX on Consoles
    series s console taking a long time to load wireless card for controllers?: I been noticing when I turn on my xbox console the wireless card for the controllers takes a long time to initialize can anyone help me with this? I did try a factory reset but that didnt work...
  3. Why does it so long to load up any game i have a issue with this

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why does it so long to load up any game i have a issue with this: Why does it take so long to load up any game i am having a issue with this 35815371-c7ca-470e-b24a-585a98e090b9
  4. Games and sign in take too long to load, tried restarting the games, Xbox, network, cleared...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Games and sign in take too long to load, tried restarting the games, Xbox, network, cleared...: It's Christmas eve, I've been away for months, I dusted it off. It could load disney plus slowly, but everything else, like prime video and Netflix, all games both disc and digital don't work. I...
  5. Why is it taking me so long to load into Fortnite

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why is it taking me so long to load into Fortnite: Why is it taking me 240 minutes to load Fortnite and then when I wait that long it kicks me out of the app I just want to play with my friends can you please look into this to make your loading...
  6. Cloud gaming the question is why does it take so long to load up

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Cloud gaming the question is why does it take so long to load up: Cloud gaming why does it take so long to load up when Xbox announce so quickly Are you able to play games anywhere through cloud gaming on any particular kind of platform as long as it is...
  7. Why do I always have to wait so long when trying to load up again, but I don’t on my...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why do I always have to wait so long when trying to load up again, but I don’t on my...: Whenever I boot up a game it says that I am in a queue for 80mins but I boot up my alternate account and I don’t need to wait at all( when I go back to my main I still have to wait)...
  8. Why is it taking a long time to load up when ive already opened it

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why is it taking a long time to load up when ive already opened it: The xbox app is taking a long time to open. Why is this e5308666-2b94-4420-a215-cf250b27f347
  9. Long time to load the game

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Long time to load the game: I'm playing on PC with a 300Mb internet connection but any game I try to open takes longer than 20 minutes to load, how do I fix this? a3a9ef10-b082-4dd2-b644-47cd85b6d70a
  10. Xbox BOOT up is really choppy and slow + games don't load due to taking long.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox BOOT up is really choppy and slow + games don't load due to taking long.: Hey guys/girls, hope someone can help me. My xbox's boot is super slow and my games take too long to load. I've tried everything! Can this be a hard drive failure issue or something else?...