Long question so I hope you understand.

Discus and support Long question so I hope you understand. in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; I'm trying to change my phone number linked with my Microsoft account but I cant because I don't have that phone number anymore. The problem is when I... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by Ben Coe, Aug 16, 2022.

1. Ben Coe
    Ben Coe Guest

I'm trying to change my phone number linked with my Microsoft account but I cant because I don't have that phone number anymore. The problem is when I go to change it, it wants me to type the last 4 digits of phone number (which I do not know/have) and then it tries to send a verification code to that phone number. what do I do? I'm trying to link my Rockstar Social Club account with Xbox but I cant unless I change this phone number. Someone please help me with this, I have absolutely no idea what to do.

:)

Ben Coe, Aug 16, 2022
  2. JosefLBohorquez Win User

Hi and thanks for reaching Microsoft Xbox gamer's community. My name is Josef.
    I'm an Independent Advisor and a Microsoft Xbox user like you.

Hope you're doing great today despite this Ben

Sorry to hear that, usually that happens every time you want to make security changes in your account.

This is to verify your identity and avoid a possible account hack.

Are you not able to see in that window something like "I can't do that" or "I can't use that phone number right now"? (Or similar)
  3. Courtney Todd Win User

My Cloud gaming wait time is over 90 min, I paid for game pass for this to be convenient, not to just wait through loading screens

I understand you perfectly Nathan G, I know how frustrating it can be to wait so long to play. Let's hope this is resolved as soon as possible.

Proof that other people are having this problem:

https://answers.microsoft.com/thread/6e7bf503-e9ed-4a2b-8987-3000ca2f543b

I hope you understand, if you have any other questions let me know. I will be attentive to continue helping you!

Best regards,
    Courtney.
  4. DI3Beezy Win User

Do I need to press the LS button to run in Bo4? Because I do...(Xbox One X BO4 default settings)

That is true and not cheating. Clicking in the left stick is the input for 'sprinting' in many games. As long as you have pushed in on the left stick and pushed the thumbstick forward, you will sprint in the game.

Hope this helps!

If this isn't the answer you were looking for, please clarify your question so that we may better understand. Thanks!
  5. Annanda Martins Win User

Why does Xbox game pass cloud gaming have such long wait times? This is getting ridiculous when you pay so much a Month

Hi, my name is Annanda, thank you for your question and reaching out.

The long wait times are due to the high traffic of players playing and using XCloud, okay? I understand how frustrating it is to wait when you want to play.

I want you to know that Microsoft is aware of those long queue times and is working ******* it. I cannot guarantee when this will get better, but it is really being worked on, so what we can do for now is wait and keep playing as possible until this is solved, okay?

I hope you understand.

Happy Holidays.

I hope I was able to answer your questions! Please, if you have any other doubts, we are here to help.

If the reply was helpful, please don’t forget to upvote or accept as an answer, thank you.

Best Regards, Annanda.
  6. Ronnieee Win User

Do minecraft worlds save on a xbox one factory reset?

Hi there! This is Ronnie, an independent adviser.

Nice to meet you and I hope you are having a great day!

I understand you have a question about a saved data after the reset.

Actually, if you are going to do a reset on the console, you should still be able to get back your data on all your games because they are already stored to the cloud storage as long as you are online before that.

They usually sync back to the game once you try and access them.

Hope that answers your question.
Thema:

1. Long question so I hope you understand. - Similar Threads - Long question hope

2. Spam protection for LFG posts? Been real ng with spam for way too long

in XboX Insiders
    Spam protection for LFG posts? Been real ng with spam for way too long: Whenever I'm playing popular games and am looking for someone in the same mode or at the same level I am bombarded by posts of people advertising cheats and other services, a spam filter seems...
  3. how long exactly for microsoft to delete all unmigrate account minecraft?

in XBoX on Windows
    how long exactly for microsoft to delete all unmigrate account minecraft?: So apparently there are "last call" thing for we to migrate our mojang account to microsoft account but, unfortunately my old account doesn't migrated for the exact time that says, so i just...
  4. How long should a repair order take to complete?

in XBoX on Consoles
    How long should a repair order take to complete?: I have sent my Xbox controller in to be repaired as the things can't last more than 6 months. It's been at the service centre for 10 days now and typically it has been quicker than this for me....
  5. series s console taking a long time to load wireless card for controllers?

in XBoX on Consoles
    series s console taking a long time to load wireless card for controllers?: I been noticing when I turn on my xbox console the wireless card for the controllers takes a long time to initialize can anyone help me with this? I did try a factory reset but that didnt work...
  6. Cloud gaming the question is why does it take so long to load up

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Cloud gaming the question is why does it take so long to load up: Cloud gaming why does it take so long to load up when Xbox announce so quickly Are you able to play games anywhere through cloud gaming on any particular kind of platform as long as it is...
  7. Question: How long should an Xbox One X that hasn’t been moved since shortly after it was...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Question: How long should an Xbox One X that hasn’t been moved since shortly after it was...: On what many people in Philadelphia and New Jersey call “mischief night” rather than Halloween, I’m wondering when the $500 Xbox One X I have will break after normal use and when I should start...
  8. Question for the long term insider users and staff

in XboX Insiders
    Question for the long term insider users and staff: What does it take to get invited to the beta in the xbox insiders program? Is there any specific requirements or anything at all? submitted by /u/SluttyYangXiaoLong [link] [comments]
  9. Long Dark Game preview question

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Long Dark Game preview question: If I buy the game preview for this title, am I upgraded to the full game when it comes out, or do I have to pay more on its full release? Thanks. ae106aeb-c952-4f15-a838-38918d8aa449
  10. GamerTag question (bit long sorry)

in XBoX on Consoles
    GamerTag question (bit long sorry): So i have my own GT, my sons had a GT using one of my old email addresses lets say its called SB, I decided to make both my sons their own email address'...I changed the email address on the SB...