Long Beach Track missing from Career Events, any advice?
Discus and support Long Beach Track missing from Career Events, any advice? in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; When I loaded Forza 5 up today I was prompted for the update, trouble I can race on the new track in "Rivals" mode but it doesn't appear in my Career... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Lofty Who, Apr 10, 2014.
Page 1 of 2
Page 1 of 2
Thema:
Long Beach Track missing from Career Events, any advice?
Loading...
-
Long Beach Track missing from Career Events, any advice? - Similar Threads - Long Beach Track
-
How long until i get omega preview updates
in XboX InsidersHow long until i get omega preview updates: Ive been enrolled in the program since the alpha skip ahead got access to disc to digital and I am still not getting preview updates for omega such as the mythic achivement update released... -
Why is the NextGen survey so long?!
in XboX InsidersWhy is the NextGen survey so long?!: I've answered about 100 questions and I'm only 40% through... I'm generally happy to contribute but, seriously, I'm struggling to find the energy to complete it. Shorter, focused surveys would be... -
300-week Pulse streak! Who else is on a long streak?
in XboX Insiders300-week Pulse streak! Who else is on a long streak?: Hey everyone, I just hit my 300 weekly pulse streak! (12 years in the program, Level 61). I still haven't received the Xbox Insider badge yet, but hopefully I get it soon! Are any of you on a... -
Why are long Xbox gamertags no longer allowed like before?
in XboX InsidersWhy are long Xbox gamertags no longer allowed like before?: I say this because I have seen several Xbox 360 profiles that have more than 16 characters, and I wonder why now the limit is simply 12. Really, sorry for my ignorance, correct me if necessary,... -
XBOX 360 has been spotted at some beach and drinking long island tea and reading AARP mag.
in XBoX Games and AppsXBOX 360 has been spotted at some beach and drinking long island tea and reading AARP mag.: But the person have not say what beach it was. f0693234-6b1c-44be-a1a5-a495bb5790b8 -
Long Beach: Track installing 98% - 3 days
in XBoX Games and AppsLong Beach: Track installing 98% - 3 days: Stuck at 98% installed for 3 days now. Any advice folks? Put my game disc in Saturday afternoon. It showed installing 35% and counting. When it became playable, I started the game and went to... -
The Long beach track
in XBoX Games and AppsThe Long beach track: Ok guys, this is I am sure a stupid question. I apologize, I purchased the long beach booster pack, downloaded the long beach track (over night) now the big question, how the hell do I play it? I... -
I'm going to Long Beach! :D
in XBoX Games and AppsI'm going to Long Beach! :D: Hooray! Are you going too? f2990f45-2894-43b6-ad7a-1fc48886c19b -
Forza 5 update adds Long Beach Circuit
in XBoX Games and AppsForza 5 update adds Long Beach Circuit: Microsoft has announced that Forza Motorsport 5 will be updated tomorrow with the Long Beach circuit. The content will arrive for free and is "fully integrated into every mode of the game." In...