LOLKinnect

Discus and support LOLKinnect in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Playing BF4 and talking to myself , cusing to myself and then all the sudden Xbox say's "Clip recorded" lolwtf I didnt ask it to record a clip. Is... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Thanatos465, Jan 4, 2014.

1. Thanatos465
    Thanatos465 Guest

LOLKinnect

Playing BF4 and talking to myself , cusing to myself and then all the sudden Xbox say's "Clip recorded" lolwtf I didnt ask it to record a clip. Is there any way to turn off in game voice chat though Kinect? I only use kinect for voice request, volume up
    down,etc..

:)

Thanatos465, Jan 4, 2014
  2. Enigmatic J
    Enigmatic J Guest
    It's because you ranked up battlefield has it auto set up to record.... Nothing to do with the kinect

Enigmatic J, Jan 4, 2014
  3. Thanatos465
    Thanatos465 Guest
    ohh.......that makes sense!

Thanatos465, Jan 4, 2014
  4. DWoodbine
    DWoodbine Guest

LOLKinnect

I think most games will have auto record when it thinks anything good happens, not just Battlefield.

DWoodbine, Jan 4, 2014
  5. SILKYJJ
    SILKYJJ Guest
    You can go to settings and turn it off, don't worry you will still be able to tell it to record, it just won't record automatically anymore. Turn off the setting 'use dvr to record games'

SILKYJJ, Jan 4, 2014
  6. CAMARO Xlll
    CAMARO Xlll Guest
    Turning it off for chat changes nothing with commands. If it is disabled for chat you can still give commands. You need to turn it all the way off to avoid things like that. But that said, I think what you experienced was an automatic recording.

CAMARO Xlll, Jan 5, 2014
  7. I have to admit, it would be a bummer to get banned from Xbox Live by accidentally cursing in an unexpected auto-recording that you never deleted. Thankfully, I'm fairly certain that's not possible as the voice-recording as far as I know is only done in
    post-process editing. With the auto-recordings, it simply records 30 seconds of video & game audio & nothing else.

Galactic Geek, Jan 5, 2014
  8. LOLKinnect

[quote user="ImDrunky"]

I think most games will have auto record when it thinks anything good happens, not just Battlefield.

[/quote]

That's actually a great idea.

BizarroMantis, Jan 5, 2014
  9. You can turn the kinect microphone off for chatting online under settings.....i did that so nobody can hear people in the background at my house....also it does not effect the voice commands to the kinect you just cant use it to talk to anyone while playing
    a game.

DJ SANDSTORM407, Oct 31, 2018
  10. SILKYJJ Win User

LOLKinnect

You can go to settings and turn it off, don't worry you will still be able to tell it to record, it just won't record automatically anymore. Turn off the setting 'use dvr to record games'
  11. Galactic Geek Win User

LOLKinnect

I have to admit, it would be a bummer to get banned from Xbox Live by accidentally cursing in an unexpected auto-recording that you never deleted. Thankfully, I'm fairly certain that's not possible as the voice-recording as far as I know is only done in
    post-process editing. With the auto-recordings, it simply records 30 seconds of video & game audio & nothing else.
  12. DJ SANDSTORM407 Win User

LOLKinnect

You can turn the kinect microphone off for chatting online under settings.....i did that so nobody can hear people in the background at my house....also it does not effect the voice commands to the kinect you just cant use it to talk to anyone while playing
    a game.
  13. Thanatos465 Win User

LOLKinnect

ohh.......that makes sense!
  14. Enigmatic J Win User

LOLKinnect

It's because you ranked up battlefield has it auto set up to record.... Nothing to do with the kinect
Thema:

LOLKinnect