ล็อกอินไม่ได้ขึ้น Something went wrong ใน xbox Live login

Discus and support ล็อกอินไม่ได้ขึ้น Something went wrong ใน xbox Live login in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; There is a problem with your Microsoft account. ก่อนหน้านี้ใส่รหัสผิดไป2-3ครั้งครับ ต้องทำอย่างไรครับ 29bcb2fc-2a1c-4234-ad1a-5cc643be26e8 Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by ph_68, May 28, 2021.

1. ph_68
    ph_68 Guest

There is a problem with your Microsoft account.

ก่อนหน้านี้ใส่รหัสผิดไป2-3ครั้งครับ ต้องทำอย่างไรครับ

:)

ph_68, May 28, 2021
  2. Van Dennis Win User

เราใช้บริการแปลเพื่อช่วยเหลือผู้ใช้ของเรา โปรดให้อ ัยข้อผิดพลาดทางไวยากรณ์

สวัสดีฉันแวน ฉันเป็นที่ปรึกษาอิสระและผู้ใช้ Windows เช่นคุณ ผมยินดีที่จะช่วยคุณวันนี้

ฉันขอถามได้ไหมว่าการลงชื่อเข้าใช้ของคุณถูกบล็อกเมื่อคุณป้อนรหัสผ่านผิดหลายรหัสหรือไม่ ถ้าใช่คุณสามารถลองรีเซ็ตรหัสผ่านของคุณ เมื่อคุณสร้างรหัสผ่านใหม่คุณควรจะสามารถเข้าสู่ระบบ Xbox อีกครั้ง

ด้วยความเคารพ

แวน
  3. Van Dennis Win User

เราใช้บริการแปลเพื่อช่วยเหลือผู้ใช้ของเรา โปรดให้อ ัยข้อผิดพลาดทางไวยากรณ์

สวัสดีph_68,

หากต้องการรีเซ็ตรหัสผ่านบัญชี Microsoft ของคุณ ในหน้าลงชื่อเข้าใช้ "ใส่รหัสผ่าน" ให้คลิกตัวเลือกลืมรหัสผ่าน จากนั้นทําตามคําแนะนําบนหน้าจอเพื่อเสร็จสิ้นกระบวนการสร้างรหัสผ่านใหม่

ด้วยความเคารพ

แวน
  4. XBF Aicha T Win User

Hello There ! I advise you to follow troubleshooting steps below before to resolve the issue :

Step 1: Clear Mac address:

Settings > Network Settings > Advanced Settings > Alternate Mac Address > Clear it and the console should restart. It would definitely help if you could restart the internet router while the console is restarting.

Step 2: Remove your account:

First, please select System > Settings > account > remove accounts and then select your account and select Remove to confirm then re-add your account.

Step 3: Reset your console:

If you are still encountering the same issue, please select System > Settings > System > Console info > Select Reset console > Choose Reset and keep my games and apps.

Note =>The "Reset and Keep my Games and Apps" option will not cause losing your games, but please be aware that you need to be completely aware of the email address as well as the password of your account before going for it because it will require you to sign in to the account.

Step 4 : Get help with purchase errors:

If you are still encountering the same issue after trying all the previous solutions, please contact our live support using the link below:

Contact us | Xbox Support
  5. Jesse E' Win User

Something went wrong with the login process

6. ScottHaddon Win User

Something went wrong with the login process

Hello

Jesse i am on mac iOS therefore i do not have access to windows
Thema:

1. ล็อกอินไม่ได้ขึ้น Something went wrong ใน xbox Live login - Similar Threads - ล็อกอินไม่ได้ขึ้น Something went

2. Xbox live streaming provider - something went wrong

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Xbox live streaming provider - something went wrong: Trying to stream on xbox series s. When pressing the streaming button in the menu I get an error “sorry something went wrong, please try again later”. Have had this for months now. Xbox updated...
  3. So can I not even use my reward points or something??

in XBoX on Windows
    So can I not even use my reward points or something??: I’ve spent two days straight trying to redeem my reward points for 200 overwatch coins. But when I try to use my phone number, it tells me to use another form of verification. I’ve tried making a...
  4. "Something went wrong with your party please try again later" when joining xbox party chat...

in XBoX on Windows
    "Something went wrong with your party please try again later" when joining xbox party chat...: Okay so Recently I updated Game bar one day and then whenever i joined a party on pc it would say everyone in the party was disconnected and then after a few minutes it would say "Something went...
  5. I am Constantly getting error messages when trying to do something on Xbox Service

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    I am Constantly getting error messages when trying to do something on Xbox Service: Wether it's about trying to remove old feeds or changing information. it simply won't work as i constantly get web errors or other stuff shoved into my face. Please fix your services or do...
  6. Keeps saying "something went wrong" when i try to get CoD points.

in XBoX on Windows
    Keeps saying "something went wrong" when i try to get CoD points.: When i click on the amount of points i want to buy, example: 1,200 CoD points, It keeps saying "Something went wrong, please try again later" and i have enough money, it keeps saying this each...
  7. Trying to share captures but "something went wrong" error message appears instead. Other...

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Trying to share captures but "something went wrong" error message appears instead. Other...: I had these really good captures from my game I wanted to share with others in a club I was in. Instead I am repeatedly met by an error message saying something went wrong, and this is still...
  8. Every time I clip something when I’m playing any game, I ALWAYS lag so bad

in XBoX on Consoles
    Every time I clip something when I’m playing any game, I ALWAYS lag so bad: Every time I clip something when I’m playing any game, I ALWAYS lag so bad (my controller disconnects while there is a charger connected to it) and I am so annoyed by it I might switch to...
  9. something went wrong with your party chat try again later. is what my xbox game bar says

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    something went wrong with your party chat try again later. is what my xbox game bar says: Game bar parties not working 0x00000000 something went wrong try again - Microsoft Community I've pretty much done everything this guy has done in this link beside solution 3 which really doesn't...
  10. Please do something to The Fifth Column Group

in XBoX on Windows
    Please do something to The Fifth Column Group: Please do something to the Fifth Column group and the user behind this, they started using the exploit to ban people for no reason, and are threatening to ban more people Here’s what the exploit...