Lokal TranZit Game (Co-op) problem
Discus and support Lokal TranZit Game (Co-op) problem in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Hey BO2 players & co. I wanted to play the Zombie Mode TranZit locally with a friend coming over to my place. So I locally opened a new game and he... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Chemicus, Jan 21, 2016.
Thema:
Lokal TranZit Game (Co-op) problem
Loading...
-
Lokal TranZit Game (Co-op) problem - Similar Threads - Lokal TranZit Game
-
...Will we be testing the time limitation for cloud gaming prior to rollout?
in XboX Insiders...Will we be testing the time limitation for cloud gaming prior to rollout?: Easy, friends. I know I look like the kid who reminds the teacher to give us homework on Friday afternoon. This isn't about agreement or disagreement with the changes, either; its just about what... -
Mythic Achievement not popping in 2 games (Dying Light, Minecraft Xbox One Edition)
in XboX InsidersMythic Achievement not popping in 2 games (Dying Light, Minecraft Xbox One Edition): I HAVE ALREADY REPORTED IT TO XBOX, I AM JUST LOOKING FOR ANY POSSIBLE FIXES I CAN DO WHILE I WAIT FOR XBOX TO FIX THIS. I have completed both Minecraft Xbox One Edition and Dying Light’s base... -
October 6, 2026 - PC Gaming Preview - XBOX PC App [2610.1001.13.0]
in XboX InsidersOctober 6, 2026 - PC Gaming Preview - XBOX PC App [2610.1001.13.0]: Hey XBOX Insiders! A new version of the XBOX PC App on Windows has been released for users enrolled in the PC Gaming Preview. Check the release notes linked below to learn more: October 6, 2026 -... -
Fifa 23 / Kick-Off lokal match settings two Controller Xbox X
in XBoX Games and AppsFifa 23 / Kick-Off lokal match settings two Controller Xbox X: Hi, hope somebody can help with the following issue: System: XBox Series X / Game: EA Fifa 23 / Issue: Controller Setting using 2 local controller (one Elite 2 and one Series X Controller) On... -
Xbox Cloud Gaming Lokal Multyplayer
in XBoX on ConsolesXbox Cloud Gaming Lokal Multyplayer: Hello, I just bought Xbox cloud gaming recently and i wanted to play on it some games with my friend, for example Injustice, we wanted to play it in local multyplayer with two controllers, i... -
Wie kann man in Raiden V im Couch-Coop-Modus (2 Players lokal) spielen? (How do you play in...
in XBoX Games and AppsWie kann man in Raiden V im Couch-Coop-Modus (2 Players lokal) spielen? (How do you play in...: Hallo Community, weiss jemand von euch wie man in Raiden V lokal Co-op aktiviert? Ich habe auf dem Start-Button vom Player 2 während der Fighterauswahl gedrückt, aber es passiert nix. Oder ist... -
Need players for tranzit easter egg
in XBoX Games and AppsNeed players for tranzit easter egg: Need two people to do tranzit easter egg. Me and my friend have been trying to find people but having a hard time. add or message if interested. f0e1831f-5754-4eb8-aac9-0affb2ecccdb -
Need helping hand with achivements on Tranzit
in XBoX Games and AppsNeed helping hand with achivements on Tranzit: need two players willing to help out a friend and me tonight ASAP-trying to get few achivements on zombie mode on Tranzit. Anyone willing to help out message me so i can send an invite.... -
Tranzit Easter egg (richtofen side) help!
in XBoX Games and AppsTranzit Easter egg (richtofen side) help!: I was wondering if anyone that is half way descent at zombies and has done one of the five easter eggs can help me. I have all but one done and of course it's gotta be tranzit.... If you can...