Logo usage

Discus and support Logo usage in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; I'm trying to find a way to contact/ request permission to use the Halo 3 ODST logo on a T shirt for my own personal wear day to day. What would be the... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by Giovanni Gallegos, Nov 29, 2022.

1. Logo usage

I'm trying to find a way to contact/ request permission to use the Halo 3 ODST logo on a T shirt for my own personal wear day to day. What would be the best way to do that?

:)

Giovanni Gallegos, Nov 29, 2022
  2. Georges C. Win User

Logo usage

Hello, first it's a pleasure to be able to help you today.

My name is welcome to the community.

Hello Giovanni, here in the community we as independent consultants deal more with situations related to the gaming world whether on the Xbox console or PC.

In your case, the ideal would be to contact Microsoft's public relations department.

https://news.microsoft.com/microsoft-public-rel...
  3. HomegrownSilky Win User

Logo usage

You don't need any permissions for personal use. If you were to start selling shirts with their design, then that would be a problem if you didn't have permission but for personal use you are fine.
  4. Judge Win User

Xbox Logo Usage

5. Smwutches Win User
  6. Crusher X303 Win User

Gaming Tattoo

Also Brotherhood of Steel is a cool logo and so is the Triforce logo

Then there is the the MGS logo's, Foxhound, and MSF.

Half life logos, Aperture Science and Black Mesa are all good.

Hitman Logo, Assassins Creed logo, Quake...

The various Star Wars logos like the Mandalorian symbol, clan Ordo, to Fett, to Jedi symbol, Empire symbol etc....

last thing i could think of is getting the Konami Code for a tattoo...
Thema:

Logo usage

1. Logo usage - Similar Threads - Logo usage

2. xbox app stuck at xbopx logo

in XBoX on Consoles
    xbox app stuck at xbopx logo: I'm asking for help once again, it's been weeks since the xbox app has worked, I'm paying the game pass for nothing, I expect a minimum of help from Microsoft because we have a contract: I pay and...
  3. Does the Xbox logo appear In xbox series x after it was in shutdown mode

in XBoX on Consoles
    Does the Xbox logo appear In xbox series x after it was in shutdown mode: Today I left the Xbox series x in shutdown mode to download forza horizon 5 and I left it for about 6 hours and when I came back I noticed that the Xbox fan was off and when I turned on Xbox...
  4. Blank Screen after Xbox Logo (Cloud Gaming)

in XBoX on Consoles
    Blank Screen after Xbox Logo (Cloud Gaming): Hi, I have an issue after launching the game I always get a blank screen after the Xbox Logo and it kicked me back to home screen. But a weird thing is that if I'm using a VPN it can load the game...
  5. xbox logo suddenly coming out while i am playing

in XBoX on Consoles
    xbox logo suddenly coming out while i am playing: so i was playing on my xbox series s and suddenly the xbox logo appered infront of me it happend twice and i found out that it was my controller charging cable was causing the issue of electricity...
  6. Xbox app for my pc will not work. It opens to the black screen with Xbox logo then closes.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox app for my pc will not work. It opens to the black screen with Xbox logo then closes.: I have tried restarting pc, repairing app, resetting app, resetting Microsoft Store app using cmd command I found on another form, and I even have uninstalled and reinstalled the app multiple...
  7. Hi, my pc app doesnt go past the xbox logo on the black screen, i've tried updating my...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Hi, my pc app doesnt go past the xbox logo on the black screen, i've tried updating my...: Hi, my pc app doesn't go past the xbox logo on the black screen when i start it, I've tried updating my computer and switching it on/off and it still hasn't worked, it just stays open for abit...
  8. When I try and open Xbox app, it doesn't load and the Xbox logo doesn't move. It eventually...

in XBoX on Windows
    When I try and open Xbox app, it doesn't load and the Xbox logo doesn't move. It eventually...: I have tried restarting my computer, resetting and repairing the app in settings, and uninstalling and reinstalling, but nothing has worked. This has happened since the app was updated a couple of...
  9. Help! Xbox app black screen logo

in XboX Insiders
    Help! Xbox app black screen logo: Help! Xbox app black screen with logo Hey everyone, i been trying to fix this issue but I couldn’t… Xbox app was working perfectly fine but all of sudden it stopped working and keeps showing this...
  10. Why is my xbox logo still on when I turned my xbox off it's still running but I turned it...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why is my xbox logo still on when I turned my xbox off it's still running but I turned it...: I don't understand why my logo was on even tho I turned it off 461f5bfd-9384-443d-94d1-2535360ca4d1