Logitech usb h340 or h390 headset work on series x xbox

Discus and support Logitech usb h340 or h390 headset work on series x xbox in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; Logitech usb h340 or h390 headset work on series x f0831b08-d579-43cf-8502-d838f85a8446 Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by DannyCzarnetzki, Sep 1, 2022.

1. Logitech usb h340 or h390 headset work on series x xbox

Logitech usb h340 or h390 headset work on series x

:)

DannyCzarnetzki, Sep 1, 2022
  2. Francia J. Win User

You're welcome and thank you so much for your kindness as well. Stay healthy and safe.
  3. Francia J. Win User

Hi DannyCzarnetzki, I hope you're doing great out there. I am an Independent advisor and I am here to help you in regard to your concern.

I'm sorry but as per checking the two headsets are not compatible with an Xbox Series X console.
  4. DannyCzarnetzki Win User

I appreciate your time and patience with me it was regal and professional aswell as informative thank you .wish more people were like you .hope you have a blessed night i will bid you Ado!
  5. Natpars Win User

Webcam Xbox Series X

I finally took the Logitech C922 Pro because the Logitech StreamCam I wanted to make a bad return for the Series X and is in USB-C. While the C922 is a reference.
  6. Noel Hoekstra Win User

Xbox series X - AUDIO - USB vs 3.5mm headphones - Quality & Latency

I understand you about the xbox license.

I rather not want to have a wireless headset because I dont like charging and the battery life will decrease over time. So that leave me with two options:
    1. Wired, 3.5mm into the Xbox series x controller
    2. Wired, usb, into the Xbox series X

I checked the microsoft store and there are only 2 compatible series X headsets. Both wireles.

Do you know any wired Xbox series X headset? That is compatible with the series x? I prefer USB but have to go 3.5mm otherwise.
Thema:

1. Logitech usb h340 or h390 headset work on series x xbox - Similar Threads - Logitech usb h340

2. I can’t get the Xbox one s Logitech g920 steering wheel and pedals to work on burnout...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I can’t get the Xbox one s Logitech g920 steering wheel and pedals to work on burnout...: I can’t get the Logitech g920 for Xbox one s to work on burnout paradise remastered on Xbox one s e1b84605-8d89-4c9d-a106-7df4388e16de
  3. Can someone help with this game-breaking issue? (Assetto Corsa Logitech G29)

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can someone help with this game-breaking issue? (Assetto Corsa Logitech G29): Hi, I have an issue that literally just started occurring yesterday on my G29 in Assetto Corsa, which my G29 has been working fine and well on for about 5 months now. Basically, suddenly my force...
  4. bought logitech cloud. xbox cloud games all lag unless i pay more for something that i have...

in XboX Insiders
    bought logitech cloud. xbox cloud games all lag unless i pay more for something that i have...: bought the best cloud there is added another 1TB just because. both pc and xbox one most expensive packages. i have steam and omen too but Xbox cloud is the only one where it seems no cloud game...
  5. Logitech G Cloud Gaming Handheld ?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Logitech G Cloud Gaming Handheld ?: I do have Xbox Series X already will I need to purchase the Logitech G Cloud Gaming Handheld yes or no ? Yours sincerely Jevgeni 19b3d893-e894-4c26-a750-5aa8e40ea476
  6. does the Logitech h304 headset (wired usb) connect to xbox one

in XBoX on Consoles
    does the Logitech h304 headset (wired usb) connect to xbox one: does the Logitech h304 headset (wired usb) connect to xbox one 8651d522-0d08-4052-844b-2c460752a254
  7. Logitech c925e webcam

in XBoX on Consoles
    Logitech c925e webcam: I have a logitech c925e webcam that was recommended to me specificallyfor streaming on xbox but when I plug it in to my series X it recognizes that a webcam has been plugged in but the webcam...
  8. My logitech usb headset isnt working with my xbox series s

in XBoX on Consoles
    My logitech usb headset isnt working with my xbox series s: My logitech usb isnt working on my series s. ive tested all the ports and they all work fine its just my usb headset that isnt working. I think the headset is incompatibale. Any answers?...
  9. Conexión auriculares logitech 430 por usb (Mod Translation: Logitech 430 USB Headset...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Conexión auriculares logitech 430 por usb (Mod Translation: Logitech 430 USB Headset...: Hola tengo unos auriculares logitech g430 que vienen con doble jack y un adaptador USB que hace que el sonido se vuelva en 7.1, quisiera saber si puedo conectar los auriculares por usb a la Xbox...
  10. Xbox one support for the logitech G933 usb adapter?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox one support for the logitech G933 usb adapter?: I just bought the Logitech G933 one of the reasons being that it said it was supported on Xbox One. The problem is that it will play sound in passive mode through the 3.5mm Headphone jack in the...