Logitech steering wheel turning on its own when I press the home button whilst on farm sim 22

Discus and support Logitech steering wheel turning on its own when I press the home button whilst on farm sim 22 in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I have an Xbox series x and I have a Logitech g920 steering wheel when I play farming simulator 22 it works fine however when I press the Xbox home... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Jackson Atkins, Feb 16, 2023.

1. Logitech steering wheel turning on its own when I press the home button whilst on farm sim 22

I have an Xbox series x and I have a Logitech g920 steering wheel when I play farming simulator 22 it works fine however when I press the Xbox home button on the wheel it causes the wheel to turn all the way to the right

:)

Jackson Atkins, Feb 16, 2023
  2. SwordofWhedon Win User

Logitech steering wheel turning on its own when I press the home button whilst on farm sim 22

You'll have to contact the developers. They are the ones who can fix it and have implemented support for the wheel in the game.
  3. BlatVirtualRR Win User

The recent Xbox System update caused black screen hanging, usb issues, lagging, haywire, freezes and garbled sound- THE UPDATE IS DUFF

Latest on the DUFF Update;

Logitech issues a statement;

"To all experiencing a performance issue with the Logitech G920 steering wheel, we apologize for the inconvenience. We are aware of performance issues that occur when a USB Steering Wheel is connected to your console and a game is played. A fix is on its way shortly, but as a workaround, if the USB Steering Wheel is disconnected system performance should return to normal".
  4. LegoNinja187 Win User

Steering wheel not connecting

I know my Logitech G920 isn't the most straight forward thing to connect to Xbox.

Just make sure that there are no controllers or other input devices connected to the console when you connect the steering wheel and turn it on. I know for me if my controller is on when I connect my steering wheel, the steering wheel isn't registered by
    the console.

The other thing is to make sure all the cords for the steering wheel are plugged in correctly.
  5. KhajiBower34 Win User

Hi. I need help with setting up my XR steering wheel

Hello Thomas C, I am an independent advisor and I will be happy to help you today. My name is Khaji

I understand you need help setting up your XR steering wheel on Xbox, PS4, or Switch. Here are some general steps you can follow to configure your steering wheel on these platforms:

Xbox

Connect your steering wheel to the Xbox console via a USB cable.

Turn on your Xbox console.

Press the “Mode” button on the XR steering wheel to start using it.

It is important to remember that each steering wheel may have its own specific instructions for setup, so I would recommend that you consult your XR steering wheel's user manual for more detailed instructions.
  6. XBF-Spartan Win User

Logitech G920

To all experiencing a performance issue with the Logitech G920 steering wheel, we apologize for the inconvenience. We are aware of performance issues that occur when a USB Steering Wheel is connected to your console and a game is played. A fix is on its way shortly, but as a workaround, if the USB Steering Wheel is disconnected system performance should return to normal.
Thema:

1. Logitech steering wheel turning on its own when I press the home button whilst on farm sim 22 - Similar Threads - Logitech steering wheel

2. I can’t get the Xbox one s Logitech g920 steering wheel and pedals to work on burnout...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I can’t get the Xbox one s Logitech g920 steering wheel and pedals to work on burnout...: I can’t get the Logitech g920 for Xbox one s to work on burnout paradise remastered on Xbox one s e1b84605-8d89-4c9d-a106-7df4388e16de
  3. Can someone help with this game-breaking issue? (Assetto Corsa Logitech G29)

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can someone help with this game-breaking issue? (Assetto Corsa Logitech G29): Hi, I have an issue that literally just started occurring yesterday on my G29 in Assetto Corsa, which my G29 has been working fine and well on for about 5 months now. Basically, suddenly my force...
  4. bought logitech cloud. xbox cloud games all lag unless i pay more for something that i have...

in XboX Insiders
    bought logitech cloud. xbox cloud games all lag unless i pay more for something that i have...: bought the best cloud there is added another 1TB just because. both pc and xbox one most expensive packages. i have steam and omen too but Xbox cloud is the only one where it seems no cloud game...
  5. Logitech G Cloud Gaming Handheld ?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Logitech G Cloud Gaming Handheld ?: I do have Xbox Series X already will I need to purchase the Logitech G Cloud Gaming Handheld yes or no ? Yours sincerely Jevgeni 19b3d893-e894-4c26-a750-5aa8e40ea476
  6. Can I use a Logitech steering wheel on Xbox cloud gaming?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Can I use a Logitech steering wheel on Xbox cloud gaming?: I was trying to use a logitech steering wheel in forza motorsport (cloud gaming) and i couldn't use it 9dbfdb77-4b1a-49b8-8596-f962f2c59d98
  7. Hi, I'm in St Maarten, an island in the Caribbean. I have a Logitech G29 steering wheel...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Hi, I'm in St Maarten, an island in the Caribbean. I have a Logitech G29 steering wheel...: I see Forza Horizon 5 has drag racing. Will I be able to use the cloud version down here? Can I purchase the game, so I don't have to stream it? Our internet is barely decent, at 35 Megabits. I...
  8. Is there a fix for the Logitech G920 Steering Wheel continuing to vibrate / jackhammer when...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Is there a fix for the Logitech G920 Steering Wheel continuing to vibrate / jackhammer when...: My logitech wheel vibrates uncontrollably when using F1 2021. I have had the wheel and the game for some time now but the problem has occurred only in the last couple of weeks. Is it because of a...
  9. How do u update drivers and firmware on logitech momo steering wheel

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How do u update drivers and firmware on logitech momo steering wheel: I do not know how to download new drives and firmware for logitech momo ace84e74-678e-41a9-b34f-19bfc9c074e5
  10. I have a logitech momo steering wheel and I just bought forza but the steering wheel...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I have a logitech momo steering wheel and I just bought forza but the steering wheel...: Post personal information such as your email address, phone number, product key, password, credit card number, or anything else that could compromise your privacy....